What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Egypt discusses with the American company "Lockheed Martin" cooperation in the military industries

During the meeting, they discussed the possibility of cooperation in a number of fields, including the manufacture of C6 ISR systems (command - control - communications - computers - cyber security - combat and reconnaissance systems) and cooperation in the field of R&D and software engineering.

https://www.arabnews.com/node/2042391/middle-east

1647311221383.png

1647312063073.png

https://www.mubasher.info/news/3924278/مصر-تبحث-مع-شركة-لوكهيد-مارتن-الأمريكية-التعاون-بالصناعات-العسكرية/

Attachments

• 1647311554932.png
    1647311554932.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Egypt: Saudi Arabia, and military-industrial MoU​

Published on March 11, 2022

https://www.tacticalreport.com/news/article/59382-egypt-saudia-arabia-and-military-industrial-mou

Egyptian President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi visited Riyadh on (8/3/2022) and discussed bilateral relations and regional and international developments with Crown Prince Mohammad Bin Salman Bin Abdul Aziz.

The meeting is reported to have discussed the activation of a Saudi-Egyptian memorandum of understanding (MoU) in the field of advanced military-industrial cooperation.

Several joint industrial projects and achievements between the two countries are said to be announced by the end of the year.

Egyptian president Abdel Fattah El-Sisi visited riyadh on tuesday (8/3/2022) and met with king Salman and crown prince Mohammad Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz to discuss bilateral relations and regional and international developments.

Reports from cairo suggest that the meeting with crown prince mohammad discussed the activation of a previous saudi-egyptian memorandum of understanding (mou) in the field of advanced military industries in a number of military sectors.

The MoU has been under talks and revision in the Saudi and Egyptian Defense Ministries since the beginning of 2022.

Sources close to the situation say that a number of senior advisors from the saudi ministry of defense, the general authority for military industries (gam), and saudi arabian military industries (sami), have completed all matters related to the activation of the mou with their counterparts in the egyptian ministry of military production.

the same sources add that according to the mou, the saudi defense industries will receive the assistance dozens of egyptian experts who played a key role in developing local egyptian military industries, ecially the ones who worked at the arab organization for industrialization (AOI).

MoU also includes the transfer and localization of advanced egyptian aerospace technologies to the short and medium-range air defense systems, anti-tank

- Tactical Report and Summary

Note : I screenshoted the report from a youtuber (Summary) so there is parts i couldn't get it (mainly the las part).

LOL, SC, bro. I usually don't like to rub it in, but don't tell Joker I told you guys!

Changes in US policy towards Egypt in the recent period:
- Talk about updates for F16
- The release of the Apache deal
- Transport aircraft
- And finally, F-15

1647364048810.png

Do not underestimate the approval of the Pentagon!

What remains is finance, foreign affairs, then Congress, then the signature of the president.

This can be done by pressure from the Pentagon..

Last edited:
what the hell. how the hell did they get them to approve ???????? did we cancel the su 35 deal
even if we only upgrade our f16 fleet i dont see the use of the f15 now

Su-35 deal was squashed as far back as when Trump was still in office. What happened to all that diversification and independence they were preaching to us?

And yes, no crappy orange training wheels markings, AMRAAMS for the entire order (probably 24 aircraft is my guess). and for the 24 block 52 F-16s.

If they accept them without AMRAAMs and the APG-63 AESA radar among other few things, then shame on them.

Changes in US policy towards Egypt in the recent period:

More like the solid grip and power the US has. To get them to can a deal where 17 to 22 Su-35Ss were already built to testing level is not something any country can do to another. This was ridiculous, bro.

Gusts on standby.

FNthP5iXIAAFK0v

welcome back bro !

F-15 will be a great purchase.
Remember , it has never lost an aerial engagement . 150-0 !!
when ur facing mig 21s in an f15 u shouldnt lose

Su-35 deal was squashed as far back as when Trump was still in office. What happened to all that diversification and independence they were preaching to us?

And yes, no crappy orange training wheels markings, AMRAAMS for the entire order (probably 24 aircraft is my guess). and for the 24 block 52 F-16s.

If they accept them without AMRAAMs and the APG-63 AESA radar among other few things, then shame on them.

More like the solid grip and power the US has. To get them to can a deal where 17 to 22 Su-35Ss were already built to testing level is not something any country can do to another. This was ridiculous, bro.

Gusts on standby.

FNthP5iXIAAFK0v
32* its probably because of the ukraine war something probably happened under the tables we wont know off anytime soon

yes
to be fair , they weren't fair engagements
But best wishes to EAF
Rafale for deep strike and the F-15 for air superiority will be a deadly combo
iam very sad because it means the su 35 deal is canclled and now the us will have even more power in spare parts blockage

iam very sad because it means the su 35 deal is canclled and now the us will have even more power in spare parts blockage
well that's just the reality
i don't think anyone will be able to buy anything significant from Russia for some time

but i'm sure additional Rafale F4 orders can fill whatever gap has been created.

I still disagree with f15s, we must stick with russian because at the end of the day, egy is looking for its security interests. I really hope its still on the table. And didnt egypt already get like 5 of the 24 sukhois?

What remains is finance, foreign affairs, then Congress, then the signature of the president.

This can be done by pressure from the Pentagon..

State Department will be the toughest one. But you're right, this is hardly a done deal with all the approvals that still need to be put in place but he sounded pretty confident when he said “In the case of Egypt, I think we have good news, in that we’re gonna provide them with F-15s, which was a long, hard slog. They felt it was too long, it took too long."

I believe CENTCOM has the preliminary intel consultation on the sale. Once they look at all the pros and cons from an intelligence, technical and Israeli disadvantage in QME from the sale, then it goes to the next stop which is State Department or Congress. I think CENTCOM will push this through because of the Su deal.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom