What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Yes I know but it is still rumours we didn't when this cruise missile being launched. Usually I don't trust this guy very much hahahaha.
You know already that is our army is SECRETIVE as **** hahahaha
This is the first time I trust him fully..because he showed all the proof in the army R&D expo..The missile he said is a project..but it seems there are already samples so it is pretty advanced and still advancing..

The Egyptian army is very secretive.. that is true.. so showing off this cruise missile means they have better things going on in this category..And the thing is that the army usually show things after they are concrete on the ground.. no show off..

Mahmoud is denying that we are producing Panzerfaust, Kornet-E and maybe the cruise missiles. So maybe i hope we will see them in drills or in a new Egyptian Armed Forces Research Center tour.

A guided artillery shell is something very positive too.. but it looks like the korrnet munition really..

The Panzerfaust head is very different than a jamming device..it is obvious,,

The cruise missile image is far, so it might also be a drone.. but we know for sure that Egypt is working on a local cruise missile..in cooperation with other countries..

Greece Makedon cruise missile project
1645929213903.png

Belarus cruise missile
1645929296103.png

Egypt is working with all of them to produce a local cruise missile suitable for air, land and sea missions..

Last edited:
ive been having hard time trying to find the patches ( decals insignias) of the egyptian ground forces especially mechanized and tank battalions and the 111 air wing which operates ka52 and the elite squadron No.26 'black ravens' if any of you can provide their patches i would be grateful

Egyptian M1A1
Egypt_to_buy_M1A1_Abrams_ammo_and_AH_64E_attack_helicopters.jpg

According to Mahmoud Gamal, Egypt is negotiating to upragrade our M1A1 Abrams to a new version. He already teased it during EDEX 2021. But sadly I believe that this upgrade will be rejected because of political reasons (you know the american policies with our army).

And according to him also, EAF is discussing to joint cooperation with UAE (Caracal International) to produce firearms locally like CMB9 9x19mm (SMG) and maybe the CAR-816 with it. I heard rumours that the EAF will joint cooperated to have the CAR-816

CMP9 (Submachine gun )
cmp9-short-version-K.jpg

CAR-816 (Assault Rifle)
specification-car-816-black.jpg

@Philip the Arab I am sure you will be happy with those cooperation between Egypt and UAE.

Egyptian Military Production discusses cooperation with Raytheon Company in the field of defense industries..

1646700216000.png

This is Raytheon's Saudi branch. Headquartered in Riyadh.. It is called Raytheon of Saudi Arabia, the Egyptians' tendency to the Saudi branch is not out of the blue!
-
Just as the Kingdom turned to Germany's Reimenthal branch of Switzerland to localize air defense technologies.. Instead of heading to the Germans and their madness..

Egyptian Military Production discusses cooperation with Raytheon Company in the field of defense industries..

View attachment 821810

This is Raytheon's Saudi branch. Headquartered in Riyadh.. It is called Raytheon of Saudi Arabia, the Egyptians' tendency to the Saudi branch is not out of the blue!
-
Just as the Kingdom turned to Germany's Reimenthal branch of Switzerland to localize air defense technologies.. Instead of heading to the Germans and their madness..
But what Raytheon of Saudi Arabia can offer to Egypt. I know that Raytheon produce the AIM-120 AMRAAM but still we can't have it for our F-16 fleet as for now because the Congress must accept this deal. We know already what they did with the F-35 deal during Trump's era when we asked to buy the F-35.

But what Raytheon of Saudi Arabia can offer to Egypt. I know that Raytheon produce the AIM-120 AMRAAM but still we can't have it for our F-16 fleet as for now because the Congress must accept this deal. We know already what they did with the F-35 deal during Trump's era when we asked to buy the F-35.
https://www.raytheon.com/ksa

I love K2 Black Panther in desert camo. They make it more sexier hahahaha. I hope that we will co-produce it because it will give us much more experience and more sophicasted technologies something USA doesn't want to give us with our M1A1 Abrams.

Does anybody have any news about the T-90 deal with Russians?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom