What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

what kind of weapons does this chinese firm do?
Many..some of them are:

IDEX 2019: Chinese company Poly Defence displays Silent Hunter laser defense system

1645655785507.png

Chinese company Poly Technologies presented several new naval equipment products available for the export market at the DSA 2012 Defense exhibition in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

1645656595395.png

Today, February 23, a new video from the KnAAZ plant appeared in the framework of the celebration of women working at the plant, we can see work on a Su-35 number 9231 fighter plane in the colors of the Egyptian Air Force.

1645658283019.png

China and Russia have available solutions to overcome the shortcomings in arming Egyptian F-16 fighters with their best air to air missiles and bombs in case of war..

From IMX/CE-2022 Maritime Exercise, A rare appearance of the Egyptian Navy Pluto Plus-class Unmanned Underwater Vehicle (UUV) which is mainly used in identifying and destroying naval mines.

1645697280906.png

1645697297733.png

In other new:
Navantia Group is willing to build two combat supply naval vessels, the New Cantabria-class replenishment oiler ship for the Egyptian Navy.

Egypt has already shown a great interest in buying those vessels to accommodate with the navy’s expansion plan.

1645697461912.png

Last edited:
Egypt's President Al-Sisi meets with the CEO of John Cockerill Belgian Defense Company for talks on joint cooperation in defense industries.

1645697946210.png

John Cockerill Company primary products are turrets and remotely-controlled guns from 25 to 120mm calibers for APC/IFVs and naval vessels.

1645697980782.png

1645697997241.png

1645698015020.png

The Egyptian Navy in six years only, were able to change its shape into a real regional naval power that cannot be underestimated. However, the modernization process is still ongoing as Egypt is seeking to completely turn into blue-waters naval capabilities.

1645701283279.png

In order to completely turn into a blue-waters navy, the EN will not only need to introduce new warships and submarines, but also support vessels as Auxiliary Oiler Replenishment ships, Minesweepers and LSDs to create a real amphibious assault force.

1645701329479.png

I don't usually trust him in everything. Because sometimes he exagerates

He said in this video that the Egyptian army are producing something that looks like Panzerfaust 3 ammunitions and Kornet-E which rumoured that Egypt is producing locally and finally that Egypt bought or produce locally Babur and Raad cruise missile from Pakistan

Panzerfaust 3
1_2.jpg

Kornet-E
440px-9M133_Kornet.JPG

Raad cruise missile
raad_1490278108.jpg

Babur cruise missile
1.jpg

I don't usually trust him in everything. Because sometimes he exagerates

He said in this video that the Egyptian army are producing something that looks like Panzerfaust 3 ammunitions and Kornet-E which rumoured that Egypt is producing locally and finally that Egypt bought or produce locally Babur and Raad cruise missile from Pakistan

Panzerfaust 3
1_2.jpg

Kornet-E
440px-9M133_Kornet.JPG

Raad cruise missile
raad_1490278108.jpg

Babur cruise missile
1.jpg
There are rumors about all these systems for a while now.. some are more serious than others..But here we see clearly 3 products in the R&D exposition..as for the cruise missile he says it is an Egyptian project with cooperation of most likely Pakistan..

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/egyp...-raad-and-babur-class-cruise-missiles.714642/

Last edited:
There are rumors about all these systems for a while now.. some are more serious than others..But here we see clearly 3 products in the R&D exposition..as for the cruise missile he says it is an Egyptian project with cooperation of most likely Pakistan..

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/egyp...-raad-and-babur-class-cruise-missiles.714642/
I hope that all these rumours are true because Egypt needs an indigenous cruise missile in case of an embargo in Russia etc.. The production of a cruise missile in Egypt will grant us experience. Thanks God we are seeing progress in our army industry and i hope it will bear its fruit shortly. Tahya Masr.

I hope that all these rumours are true because Egypt needs an indigenous cruise missile in case of an embargo in Russia etc.. The production of a cruise missile in Egypt will grant us experience. Thanks God we are seeing progress in our army industry and i hope it will bear its fruit shortly. Tahya Masr.
You've seen it with your own eyes in the video ..HaHaHa!

BTW Egypt was making the Chinese silkworm anti-ship cruise missiles for ages up to their most recent versions.. But this is a milestone now that it is a local made universal cruise missile being made for air, land and sea missions..

Silkworm anti-ship cruise missile
1645840717468.png

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/egyptian-military-industries-products.713336/

Last edited:
Raad cruise missile
raad_1490278108.jpg
IMHO On the basis of logic it is difficult to accept that Egypt has got TOT or a license for in house production of RA'AD air launched cruise missile and reason is simple as RA'AD being air launched missile it need to be integrated with some aircraft, but I don't think Egyptian air force have any such aircraft with which RA'AD could be integrated, or in other words I don't think Pakistan would be comfortable to integrate RA'AD with any of the current operational aircraft of Egyptian Air Force.

IMHO On the basis of logic it is difficult to accept that Egypt has got TOT or a license for in house production of RA'AD air launched cruise missile and reason is simple as RA'AD being air launched missile it need to be integrated with some aircraft, but I don't think Egyptian air force have any such aircraft with which RA'AD could be integrated, or in other words I don't think Pakistan would be comfortable to integrate RA'AD with any of the current operational aircraft of Egyptian Air Force.
it is a locally made cruise missile being made for air, land and sea missions..with assistance of another country.. most likely Pakistan.. It is not RA'AD or Babur per se..

If you check the video at 4:48 you can see the cruise missile pointed to by an arrow..

You've seen it with your own eyes in the video ..HaHaHa!
Yes I know but it is still rumours we didn't see when this cruise missile being launched. Usually I don't trust this guy very much hahahaha.
You know already that is our army is SECRETIVE as **** hahahaha

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom