What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

I saw this video about UAV the EDGE's drones etc... He said in minute 1:38 to 1:42 that they are using PD2 droen from the ukrainian firm UKRSPECSYSTEMS in UAE, Saudi Arabia and Egypt. I didn't this at all in Egypt and not in any exhibition (EDEX2018 nor EDEX2021). It is so strange for me. Does anyone have any infos about that drone.

I love K2 Black Panther in desert camo. They make it more sexier hahahaha. I hope that we will co-produce it because it will give us much more experience and more sophicasted technologies something USA doesn't want to give us with our M1A1 Abrams.

Does anybody have any news about the T-90 deal with Russians?
No news about it being cancelled.. so it is still on.. It is the best Egyptian choice to replace the old Russian inventory of almost 1500 MBTs..

I saw this video about UAV the EDGE's drones etc... He said in minute 1:38 to 1:42 that they are using PD2 droen from the ukrainian firm UKRSPECSYSTEMS in UAE, Saudi Arabia and Egypt. I didn't this at all in Egypt and not in any exhibition (EDEX2018 nor EDEX2021). It is so strange for me. Does anyone have any infos about that drone.

https://ukrspecsystems.com/pd-2-uas

Surprisingly changing the balance of power in the region and the world, Egypt is negotiating to buy the most powerful French fighter carrier.. and.. Barracuda BLK 1A submarines..

Last edited:
No news about it being cancelled.. so it is still on.. It is the best Egyptian choice to replace the old Russian inventory of almost 1500 MBTs..

I am worrying that T-90 will be a flop as we can see all T-Series (modern T-72, T-80, T90) are being exploded massively against Javelin and NLAWS. People are starting to question the capabilities of the Russian Army and specially their armored divisions who are being massacred.

Surprisingly changing the balance of power in the region and the world, Egypt is negotiating to buy the most powerful French fighter carrier..

Honestly it will be useless. We don't have other air/navy bases outside of Egypt. Plus till today we didn't finish all things that we want to do in our both Mistrals (Gamal Abdel Nasser and Anwar El Sadat) and it will be so EXPENSIVE. With this money we can modernise our infantry to have better equiments, trainings etc...

I am worrying that T-90 will be a flop as we can see all T-Series (modern T-72, T-80, T90) are being exploded massively against Javelin and NLAWS. People are starting to question the capabilities of the Russian Army and specially their armored divisions who are being massacred.

Honestly it will be useless. We don't have other air/navy bases outside of Egypt. Plus till today we didn't finish all things that we want to do in our both Mistrals (Gamal Abdel Nasser and Anwar El Sadat) and it will be so EXPENSIVE. With this money we can modernise our infantry to have better equiments, trainings etc...
Don't be biased..
M1A1 in Iraq..lol

1646882523572.png

1646882637559.png

1646882713283.png

These are acquisitions for beyond 2030.. around 2035 for the aircraft carrier and Barracuda or SMX Ocean submarines..

The closest are the the Scorpene submarines.. might be very soon..

1646883111858.png

Last edited:
Don't be biased..
M1A1 in Iraq
I don't think you can compare these 2 scenarios as Abrams performed fairly well against AT weapons, in fact very well. Few were completly destroyed, some were damaged but their performance was actually good. T-tanks in Ukraine on the other hand, not so much... a lot of them are catastrophic kills with crew barbecued inside. In this very moment I could say for certain that Russia probably lost more tankers than US did in Iraq.

I am not biased look how many destroyed T-Series filmed by the Ukrainians. Some were barbecued some were "destroyed". The perfomance of the American tanks were MUCH better than the T-Series in this conflict. Ofc i would proud if we have one of the best tanks in the world with local productions etc...
Iraqis had only RPGs!

Iraqis had only RPGs!
Yeah, they had one of the best AT weapons back then, RPG-29… and then IEDs, Konkurs etc. Ukrainians also use RPGs a lot, I’m kinda surprised how Stugna-P performs, even against tanks with ERA.

Didn't I say before about barracuda?
But not more than two.. they cost $4 billion each!

It is among the latest generation of Western SSNs .. parallels can be drawn with the British Astute and American Virginia classes.. only that the Egyptian ones will have a very advanced conventional propulsion instead of a nuclear one..

1647050273912.png

Last edited:
The US Congress formally approves an Egyptian arms deal with the United States worth $2.2 billion

1647147857054.png

The deal is a contract for the sale of 12 Super Hercules aircraft for military transport and shipping, including 6 aircraft that will be assigned to maritime patrols to monitor the Egyptian coasts around the clock. This is a qualitative development in the Egyptian defense, surveillance and reconnaissance systems..

1647146628541.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom