What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

@The SC i heard egypt would be vulnerable to caatsa if they try to make even bigger deals with Russia in the future, is this true? I hope not because we need those capabilities more than ever
Bigger deals with Russia will depend on how it goes with the West..so far Egypt is getting what it wants in most weapon systems..and even with some ToT.. But what it can't get it will look for and get it from Russia and China..It is exactly what has happened in the case of advanced fighters when Trump promised Sisi 20 f-35s but that deal was blocked by the US Congress..then Egypt went on and signed the SU-35 deal..and when that decision was criticized by the Trump administration pointing to CAATSA.. The Egyptian Parliament responded that it was a matter of national security and refused the threats..

Are there any news aboit tye scorpene 2000 deal with france and the Eurofighter with leonardo?
Both deals are apparently still on the table..

Egypt wants a big Scorpene deal with major ToT and local production..and for that it is in the process of building a submarine production facility that will need a very advanced production line and machinery..It takes time..so we might hear some good news when all that is finalized..Egypt want around 12 Scorpene submarines in the long run..It is a smart move sine it is open architecture and will be upgraded with the latest technologies continuously through the production process on 20 or 30 years..

The Eurofighter come in the Italian package..so far we've seen the 2 first Berghamini frigates delivered and 2 others contracted..

https://www.globaldefensecorp.com/2021/04/29/italy-egypt-to-sign-mega-defense-deal/

* These are expensive and comprehensive deals that will take time to finalize..mostly because both involve ToT.. so we need some patience..

Both deals are apparently still on the table..

Egypt wants a big Scorpene deal with major ToT and local production..and for that it is in the process of building a submarine production facility that will need a very advanced production line and machinery..It takes time..so we might hear some good news when all that is finalized..Egypt want around 12 Scorpene submarines in the long run..It is a smart move sine it is open architecture and will be upgraded with the latest technologies continuously through the production process on 20 or 30 years..

The Eurofighter come in the Italian package..so far we've seen the 2 first Berghamini frigates delivered and 2 others contracted..

https://www.globaldefensecorp.com/2021/04/29/italy-egypt-to-sign-mega-defense-deal/

* These are expensive and comprehensive deals that will take time to finalize..mostly because both involve ToT.. so we need some patience..
Well lets hope theyre on because these 2 drals will be a game changer

If India is not effected by it I don't see why they should
Because unlike india, we border israel

Bigger deals with Russia will depend on how it goes with the West..so far Egypt is getting what it wants in most weapon systems..and even with some ToT.. But what it can't get it will look for and get it from Russia and China..It is exactly what has happened in the case of advanced fighters when Trump promised Sisi 20 f-35s but that deal was blocked by the US Congress..then Egypt went on and signed the SU-35 deal..and when that decision was criticized by the Trump administration pointing to CAATSA.. The Egyptian Parliament responded that it was a matter of national security and refused the threats..

They should also go for j-20

Last edited:
They should also go for j-20

Egypt made a mistake to buy the Rafale without the Meteor(i am not aware of any deliveries to date). In this respect - the J10C with the PL15E would have been a better buy for them for sure.

Egypt made a mistake to buy the Rafale without the Meteor(i am not aware of any deliveries to date). In this respect - the J10C with the PL15E would have been a better buy for them for sure.
Egypt contracted the Meteor long time ago..in fact with the first batch..

Not everything is about how long ranged your missile is, theres alot more to go and one of the most important if not the first priority is electronic warfare which rafale dwarfs the j-10C in. For me personally i think the chinese are over hyping their product and we have tge MICA NG which does the job for now until the new deal with france gor the F4 variant with talios pod and meteor and some new hammer bombs

Not everything is about how long ranged your missile is, theres alot more to go and one of the most important if not the first priority is electronic warfare which rafale dwarfs the j-10C in. For me personally i think the chinese are over hyping their product and we have tge MICA NG which does the job for now until the new deal with france gor the F4 variant with talios pod and meteor and some new hammer bombs
Don't forget the Russian 300 long range air to air missiles with ranges varying from 80 to110 and 190 km that came with the Mig-29M-M2..

1644949583662.png

1644949791403.png

An interesting video about the production of the Egyptian defense industry of the new IMUT ST-100 armored armored vehicles class MRAP and lightweight armored vehicles IMUT ST-500.. developed by the International Marathon United Technology Group (IMUT).

Fitting drones inside the vehicle for Patrol missions .. 40 km land attack missile has more range than the Israeli SPIKE NLOS .

Egypt is said to have been in talks for a while with Eurosam for the procurement of the SAMP/T NG air defense system.

1645093572342.png

Eurosam is reported to have signaled its interest in collaborating with Egypt at the Dubai Airshow last November.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom