What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

No news is good news..

Let's wait for the opening of the new capital.. if it does not appear there .. then it will be difficult to accept it is in Egypt already.. but who knows.. Egypt has asked for a special version with a lot of very sophisticated components that might be ready or not yet..
I like to believe they did get some of them, since SIPRI said so

Some new information about the armored Sinai 200 from an engineering point of view:

1- It is distinguished from similar vehicles in the same specialization by the presence of a lower level of protection against landmines. This is the first track vehicle to have a level of protection in this form, and this is a Characteristic found on a wheeld vehicles only, but on a track it is considered something new in that category..

2- The vehicle can work entirely with remote control, and this is very useful in times of war, as it can be used in some operational applications, especially “such as being in hidden hangars that can contain 500 or more armored vehicles. large numbers of vehicles can be operated at the same time with the press of a button..

3- The chairs are resistant to the blast wave and are not just ordinary chairs..

Usage:
- Combat vehicle
- Ambulance
- Mortar launcher
- Electronic warfare signal
- Command and control
- Ammunition carrier

Last edited:
Some new information about the armored Sinai 200 from an engineering point of view:

1- It is distinguished from similar vehicles in the same specialization by the presence of a lower level of protection against landmines. This is the first track vehicle to have a level of protection in this form, and this is a Characteristic found on a wheeld vehicles only, but on a track it is considered something new in that category..

2- The vehicle can work entirely with remote control, and this is very useful in times of war, as it can be used in some operational applications, especially “such as being in hidden hangars that can contain 500 or more armored vehicles. large numbers of vehicles can be operated at the same time with the press of a button..

3- The chairs are resistant to the blast wave and are not just ordinary chairs..

Usage:
- Combat vehicle
- Ambulance
- Mortar launcher
- Electronic warfare signal
- Command and control
- Ammunition carrier
But what is the difference between Sinai-200 and the Soviet IFV BMP-1. I have read that Egypt will maybe mount a 30-40 mm turret ( Escribano Guardian 30) on Sinai-200.
EuxBKEZUUAAOtwf.jpg

This is the Escribano Guardian 30.

But what is the difference between Sinai-200 and the Soviet IFV BMP-1. I have read that Egypt will maybe mount a 30-40 mm turret ( Escribano Guardian 30) on Sinai-200.
EuxBKEZUUAAOtwf.jpg

well the sinai 200 more space for troops than bmp1and has digital displays and holes for troops to shoot through. You really cant diffrentiate its just a troop carrier based on the soviet bmp 1 with more modern local technologies to work with the m113 i guess. Back at EDEX there was a turret with a 40mm cannon from the spanish ifv modified to carry 2 atgms as well and theyve already aquired the deal to manfacture the turret locally i think they will use that turret and ive heard that 70% of components will be made locally after 6 months. its been 2-3 months since EDEX so i guess theyre halfway finished i think they will add that turret

well the sinai 200 more space for troops than bmp1and has digital displays and holes for troops to shoot through. You really cant diffrentiate its just a troop carrier based on the soviet bmp 1 with more modern local technologies to work with the m113 i guess. Back at EDEX there was a turret with a 40mm cannon from the spanish ifv modified to carry 2 atgms as well and theyve already aquired the deal to manfacture the turret locally i think they will use that turret and ive heard that 70% of components will be made locally after 6 months. its been 2-3 months since EDEX so i guess theyre halfway finished i think they will add that turret
I think the 40mm turret that you are talking about is the 30mm from this spanish firm and 40mm. Plus I heard that Egypt will produce only 50% of the turret and the rest will on the spanish side.
I hope Egypt will buy more modern IFV to replace the old M-113 or maybe both to upgrade those old APC and to buy new IFC

EuxBKEZUUAAOtwf.jpg

You can see the main differences in my last post above.. big differences..

Not only the Escribano Guardian 30..there is a lot of potential:

Examples:

1644559995402.png

The armored vehicle is not a BMP, and it is not its role to compete with it..
The armored vehicle is of the BMD class and they have the same characteristics..
The armored vehicle is specialized for specific tasks, tracked, amphibious, airborne.. to meet specific needs, which is to be for airdrops..
It is not to compete with Bradly, nor the BMP or Al-Namer..

It was said that this same project was proposed and thought by Sisi. Which shows that it is new. It goes with the establishment of the Rapid Intervention Force, which is carried by land, sea and air….!! The intention was to establish this division to form a complete field army in the central region.. This division was added to the 9th Armored Division and the 2nd Mechanized Infantry Division. To become three Divisions or a field army as a reserve for the general command. But with the entry of the Mistral, Egypt's ambitions increased and its thinking deepened..! So it already possesses huge capabilities of sea transportation now.. And by having the Air landing capabilities, Egypt got an airborne division. Because the idea of this is from the ground up to be a light force with fast movement and transportation. And as the 5th column to be the spearhead in any intervention that was or is still possible.... The Sinai 200 is clearly intended to provide this RIF with light, fast-moving armored vehicles that have many uses by changing the tower. It has a strong firepower and very high flexibility in use. Therefore, the Russians were brought in and trained with them on the heavy parachute drop and the landing of equipment and personnel with their various weapons.

Egypt transformed the creation of a strong, fast and light force with huge fire capabilities into an airborne capable force..

There are very few countries in the world that possess such forces with this level of integration..

Last edited:
@The SC i heard egypt would be vulnerable to caatsa if they try to make even bigger deals with Russia in the future, is this true? I hope not because we need those capabilities more than ever

Are there any news aboit tye scorpene 2000 deal with france and the Eurofighter with leonardo?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom