What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

rebranding UAE drone nothing else, Egypt can do much better if he really wants
Nations have to start from copying their own models, then with the expertise, they can begin to branch out into their own designs. The drones look badass of you ask me

US approves sale of 12 C-130J-30 Super Hercules to Egypt for $2.2 billion

EB6CA1D9-F944-423C-BE13-83815AFA6822.jpeg

See the source image

The C-130J-30 is a stretch version of the C-130J, a proven, highly reliable and affordable airlifter. The C-130J-30 adds 15 feet to the fuselage, increasing usable space (two more pallets of equipment) in the cargo compartment.

https://www.lockheedmartin.com/content/dam/lockheed-martin/aero/documents/C-130J/C-130Brochure_NewPurchase_May2020_Web.pdf

A good choice. The EAF uses its legacy C-130s a lot. These will work really well alongside those C-295s.

rebranding UAE drone nothing else, Egypt can do much better if he really wants
Why reinvent the wheel .. and who told you Egypt didn't work on these UAE drones since the start..

This is a big family of drones:

Navy carrying light torpedoes
See the source image

Flash20
Nigerian Airforce Takes Delivery Of New Sophisticated Drones From The UAE (PHOTOS)

SmartEye
Nigerian Airforce Takes Delivery Of New Sophisticated Drones From The UAE (PHOTOS)

Yabhon R UAS MALE
See the source image

Yabhon2
See the source image

Global Yabhon
See the source image

And many more.. working on together:
UAE Now Has Arsenal Of New High Advanced Suicide Kamikaze Drones & Loitering Munitions

Last edited:
Egypt is getting a new delivery of the Wing Loong I-D.. The number is unknown.. but most likely 24 as it was leaked before..

Livraison de la 1ère structure tout composite du drone ...

The “Wing Loong I-D” is an upgraded version of the original “Wing Loong I” drone..
It features a fully composite airframe. The drone made its maiden flight in December 2018. It also has a larger payload compared to the previous version of the “Wing Loong 1” and can reach 400kg instead of 200kg..

The Wing Loong I-D is 9.34 meters long, has a wingspan of 14 meters, and can fly for up to 35 hours with a maximum range of 4,000 kilometers. The drone can be armed with up to 12 missiles. The new drone's sensor array includes a high-resolution electro-optical camera and synthetic aperture radar to perform intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance missions..

Last edited:

Egypt starts producing armored steel locally

Last edited:
Three Russian radars acquired by Egypt to detect stealth fighters..

Egypt is getting a new delivery of the Wing Loong I-D.. The number is unknown.. but most likely 24 as it was leaked before..

Livraison de la 1ère structure tout composite du drone ...

The “Wing Loong I-D” is an upgraded version of the original “Wing Loong I” drone..
It features a fully composite airframe. The drone made its maiden flight in December 2018. It also has a larger payload compared to the previous version of the “Wing Loong 1” and can reach 400kg instead of 200kg..

The Wing Loong I-D is 9.34 meters long, has a wingspan of 14 meters, and can fly for up to 35 hours with a maximum range of 4,000 kilometers. The drone can be armed with up to 12 missiles. The new drone's sensor array includes a high-resolution electro-optical camera and synthetic aperture radar to perform intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance missions..
better than TB2 for sure!

better than TB2 for sure!

LoL

Look dumb hinduuu troll, ther is no product working and you declared better in your dumb dream....

Yes Armanian did thought like that spread the picture untill ther Airdefence was destroyed, if this was the case we are still selling like potatoes to the world. We are under ambargo you forget it? Germany doesn't sell us flir anymore, so like the canadians and americans :p: .

But we managed to sell it for now to 16 countries, ther will be more then 20 countries and of the year. Oh because we don't use ther parts...

trolls are going to hate, that copycat Arab drone with some south african engineers behind it will never be able come to the level of TB2. Come with end product and then we can measure our balls....

Last edited:
In such forums, people should feel the need to research 2 minutes for propaganda posters they find on facebook.

As of March 2021, the domestic rate is 93%.
It is one of the world's highest locality rate in the tactical class. But what is really important? Operational success. That is the real issue.

(The design of the system has been shaped by owner country's specific operational needs and experience, and this UAV is just one sub-element of a whole doctrine. If there is no domestic talent to do this, it will not be a product tailored to your needs, you have to buy whatever product is on sale in the international market. And it will not contribute to your local industry, on top of that you will be indebted to the selling country and perhaps make political concessions.)

If you do not know Armenian:
Its design, software, all critical components are national!
The tire is Petlas, not Beringer...
IMU is not Grumman LN200, Baykar...
Data link, not ViaSat, Baykar...
Oil, not AeroShell, Turkish Petroleum...

You can examine the avionics hardware from the table below.
selcuk-bayraktar-dan-tb2-siha-aciklamasi-kendi-sinifinda-dunyanin-en-iyisi.jpg

Finally, with the Aselsan CATS system, there is nothing left to localize of critical importance for tactical UAVs. The reason for using Wescam in the first place was the weight difference and the stocked Wescam cams(product use on the shelf) delayed this need. When Canada blocked the additional import of this product, the necessary modification was made for Aselsan CATS and we thank Canada for this. Not considering the PD-170 integration is that it is an overpowered turbodiesel for this tactical class.

Let's start with the TB2's predecessor, the Çaldıran/ TB-1, this tactical UAV family has over 10 years of flight experience. The armed forces of nearly 10 countries have over 400,000 hours of flight time. Its operational success has now become an academic field of study and respected by the whole world. Its best combat proven system in its class as of now. For the next four to five years the order book is full and the company is already focused on the TB-3.

Never mind the nearly 300 TB-2s ever produced. Even the number of TB-2 ordered for the upcoming period is probably more than Egypt's total operational Tactical and Male UAVs.

I really don't understand why such a comparison is made. Egyptians should be proud of the developments in the Turkish defense industry. Because the Turkish people in general, for example, are proud of the developments in the UAE and KSA. Political disagreements are temporary. The technological achievements of each of our countries are for our common good in the long run.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom