What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

A Russian new photo confirms the continuation of the Egyptian Sukhoi-35 deal with the US F-15 fighter jet deal

I think this photo is old. I have a feeling that I saw it before but i don't remember when hahaah (not sure)

I think this photo is old. I have a feeling that I saw it before but i don't remember when hahaah (not sure)
On the new video just 5 hours ago he says a new pic 2 days ago..

I posted the latest pic I could find for now and it was taken in February 9 2022 in Russia according to the tweet..

There are three new videos, but I didn't post them for the brother who laughs a lot from January and February

I posted the latest pic I could find for now and it was taken in February 9 2022 in Russia according to the tweet..

My dear brother, do you really think the US will deliver 20 or 24 brand new F-15s and be ok with the EAF still going through with the Su-35 deal when the whole F-15 deal was motivated and predicated on getting rid of the SU deal in exchange for the F-15s?

٢٠٢٢٠٣١٧_٠٦٢١٢٨.jpg

My dear brother, do you really think the US will deliver 20 or 24 brand new F-15s and be ok with the EAF still going through with the Su-35 deal when the whole F-15 deal was motivated and predicated on getting rid of the SU deal in exchange for the F-15s?
Plus it will be a nightmare to have F-15 and SU-35 as air superiority fighters.

Funny thing I got banned from Egypt likely to get F-15s: CENTCOM chief thread because I defended Egypt.

Funny thing I got banned from Egypt likely to get F-15s: CENTCOM chief thread because I defended Egypt.
1647848350313.png

1647848572834.png

This is apparently the newest picture the video was talking about..

someone banned that italian guy because he said turkish weapons are made of mostly of european components and are literal copies lol

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom