What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Israel will never lead the coalition. It will be always Egypt who will lead it. Look at the last summit, MBZ and Bennet didn't visit to each other to talk about the coalition but they went to Egypt to do it. Egypt is the most influential and powerful player in the Middle East. Right now, Saudi Arabia isn't talking publicly with Israel and Egypt will be the factor that connects the relationships between Israel and KSA to formed the coalition. Plus Egypt is already dragged in this war. We sent our navy forces and some of our F-16 to Yemen and El Sisi said in a interview, geishna fi masafet el seka lel defa3 3an okhwatna fi Khalij (our army is on the way to defend our brothers in the Gulf). I like to change the quote of Anwar El Sadat (allah yerhamo) when he said in his 6 october victory speech : "Egypt has now his shield and sword" to "Egypt is the shield and the sword od the Arabs".
No one is ready for a war and a nuclear iran will give them immunity and become more careless in their actions and let their terrorism cross further into other countries and egypt is the big fish they tried installing a reveloutnary guard in during MB's rule and failed. The gulf shouldnt allow nuclear iran or be dragged in any war

No one is ready for a war and a nuclear iran will give them immunity and become more careless in their actions and let their terrorism cross further into other countries and egypt is the big fish they tried installing a reveloutnary guard in during MB's rule and failed. The gulf shouldnt allow nuclear iran or be dragged in any war
The only thing that will be good is that everybody will nuclear so Israel will not hold the nuclear card on us because the Arab countries will be equal with her.

AGM-88 Harpoons.

1648137652646.png

Is it one of 20 F-16 Block 52 that Egypt has?

No. that's one of the block 40s. You can tell when they don't have the IFF antennas on top of the radome like the block 52s have.

1648138782372.png

Also by the serial number if one can read it.

No. that's one of the block 40s. You can tell when they don't have the IFF antennas on top of the radome like the block 52s have.

View attachment 826907

The aviation and mostly the technology isn't my best thing hahahaha. Thank you.

View attachment 826907

But how our 220 F-16 fleet know if this F-16 is a friend or a foe. We use the RISC3 C5I and other versions? I know that orange camo on the wings and on the tail but if a country like Israel,that has Aggressor squadron (115 Squadron), has decided to color F-16 with the same camo as our.

Last edited:
But how our 220 F-16 fleet know if this F-16 is a friend or a foe. We use the RISC3 C5I and other versions?

Typically the times you use that specific type of IFF is when you spot an unknown aircraft in the distance and you send it a signal to identify itself through the interrogator of the IFF and usually it will reply as to who it is. If it doesn't, then you have to decide another way. You also can get additional help from AWACs if they are airborne as well. Now I believe they are using the RIC2/3 like you said.

I know that orange camo on the wings and on the tail but if a country like Israel,that has Aggressor squadron (115 Squadron), has decided to color F-16 with the same camo as our.

EAF also has its own aggressor squadron. It's made out of the block-52s. Look for the ones without the orange markings and those belong to that aggressor unit.

1648142408249.png

The aviation and mostly the technology isn't my best thing hahahaha. Thank you.

But how our 220 F-16 fleet know if this F-16 is a friend or a foe. We use the RISC3 C5I and other versions? I know that orange camo on the wings and on the tail but if a country like Israel,that has Aggressor squadron (115 Squadron), has decided to color F-16 with the same camo as our.

D36sSsAWkAA8KHJ.jpg
47469063_2004346289862852_9191816989440475136_n.jpg

Nice video about the maintenance and manufacturing more than 300 spare parts for the F-16, and the same for Rafale and all other fighters in Egypt..

There are prospects of defense cooperation with Turkey..

Also the latest picture of the SU-35SE dated 17th of March 2022..

Talk about MEKO-200.. one will be delivered this year and 2 in 2023..

Last edited:
There are prospects of defense cooperation with Turkey..
I hope a prosperous defense cooperation with Turkey. But not right now maybe in the future. We are doing this for alliance between GCC countries Egypt Israel and Turkey against Iran.

I hope a prosperous defense cooperation with Turkey. But not right now maybe in the future. We are doing this for alliance between GCC countries Egypt Israel and Turkey against Iran.
iam not very keen on naval cooperation with turkey, we have better deals with france and germany

Lieutenant General Osama Askar led the Egyptian delegation that visited Turkish companies at DIMDEX. A Kargu (swarm capable killer drone) model was presented to him at the STM booth.

Presumably, this possibility of cooperation not related to naval systems, but to some drone technologies that would support point operations in Egypt's fight against terrorism, especially in the Sinai region.
FOYZfyMXsAcZq2y

Last edited:
Lieutenant General Osama Askar led the Egyptian delegation that visited Turkish companies at DIMDEX. A Kargu (swarm capable killer drone) model was presented to him at the STM booth.

Presumably, this possibility of cooperation not related to naval systems, but to some drone technologies that would support point operations in Egypt's fight against terrorism, especially in the Sinai region.
FOYZfyMXsAcZq2y
It is related to Naval systems mostly..

1648316979717.png

iam not very keen on naval cooperation with turkey, we have better deals with france and germany
Yes better deals for sure.. But EN can get some TOT it is not getting from France and Germany..

It is related to Naval systems mostly..

View attachment 827688

Yes better deals for sure.. But EN can get some TOT it is not getting from France and Germany..
i think france will do ToT to its munitions sooner or later i think a drone cooperation would be better although i think no military cooperation with turkey is nessacry the ones with saudi and emirates is enough

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom