What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Wallahy i don't know what we are playing hahahah. We are buying the F-15 or we are sticking with SU-35 deal. Our goverment and mainly our military is a mystery
It has always been a mystery since the 1967 Egypt didn't like the US double play.. they said anyone who starts the war will be punished and then they gave the green light to Usrael to destroy the Egyptian air force on the ground.. since then there is no real trust even after the 1973 victory.. the whole thing was about getting some good up to date tech from the US,, fir the benefit of Egypt, Russia, NK and China.. not to forget Pakistan through these countries.. HaHaHa!

I guess both.. the F-15 to appease Egypt.. and SU-35 as a mini powerful AWACS.. :-)
:-)

we have ToT agreements with belguim Sk germany spain and france in many aspects including 30mm to 120 mm guns in both naval and ground aspects. AS for munitions i dont really know the nature of this and many local projects are held in secret we only know the outside cooperations we gotta wait till EDEX 2023 till we can see what have they accomplished as far there is a new radar and a medium range AA system no further details.

Coperation with belgium
Just wait till the CNC plant is ready in 2023.. you will see extraordinary very modern and potent civilian and military products in Egypt..

According to the political rift.. @sami_1 is right..

But the cooperation can be passive and on a low level till the politics are aligned..

I find huge gaps with such political view point and Turkey has now joined our camp consisting of KSA, UAE, Egypt, Israel etc etc and few others rounding out at 15 nations in total in the region. I think Egypt is to lenient with Iran which is the real issue here besides there is nothing called pan-arabism anymore as these same arabs want nothing but harm on Egypt whereas Turkey has no interests of that and their long term policies alignes with Egypt's whereas Iran is totally different. Turkey doesn't have malicious intentions but with Iran it is different entity because it is an extremist cleric element at the helm which quite obviously will differ from the current moderate and secular governments spread around in the region.

Turkey's policies alignes with ours in the short term future and we are going at the same direction which is addressing the Iranian file which has recently become a re-occuring event and potentially could setup scenario where taking militarily action against the clerics becomes obligatory. I wouldn't rule out a military solution to the Iran file becoming an outmost necessary and perhaps in 10-12 years it could become such that military solution to the iran file becomes an outmost necessary if there is no shift in their political positioning and the region couldn't go without addressing it because it is basically a powder keg and poorly run. Hence it could push the region into an obligatory situation and forcing their hands making life impossible with their existence in the area which is something we are far from today because we haven't reached such treeshold but if they don't change course in the next 2-3 years and keep going in this direction then I am a afraid that we would have no choice and I mean it as in the collective of the region but to initiate it for the greater good.

Last edited:
Just wait till the CNC plant is ready in 2023.. you will see extraordinary very modern and potent civilian and military products in Egypt..
the problem is both the goverment and us the investment thinking here is buying a very ugly building and sell its appartments and never care about it later very few investors invest in productive products and new things and hardly anyone invests in making military products and we all know any goverment is a bad investor, they should develop the education and health sectors then we will be one of the top of the world

I find huge gaps with such political view point and Turkey has now joined our camp consisting of KSA, UAE, Egypt, Israel etc etc and few others rounding out at 15 nations in total in the region. I think Egypt is to lenient with Iran which is the real issue here besides there is nothing called pan-arabism anymore as these same arabs want nothing but harm on Egypt whereas Turkey has no interests of that and their long term policies alignes with Egypt's whereas Iran is totally different. Turkey doesn't have malicious intentions but with Iran it is different entity because it is an extremist cleric element at the helm which quite obviously will differ from the current moderate and secular governments spread around in the region.

Turkey's policies alignes with ours in the short term future and we are going at the same direction which is addressing the Iranian file which has recently become a re-occuring event and potentially could setup scenario where taking militarily action against the clerics becomes obligatory. I wouldn't rule out a military solution to the Iran file becoming an outmost necessary and perhaps in 10-12 years it could become such that military solution to the iran file becomes an outmost necessary if there is no shift in their political positioning and the region couldn't go without addressing it because it is basically a powder keg and poorly run. Hence it could push the region into an obligatory situation and forcing their hands making life impossible with their existence in the area which is something we are far from today because we haven't reached such treeshold but if they don't change course in the next 2-3 years and keep going in this direction then I am a afraid that we would have no choice and I mean it as in the collective of the region but to initiate it for the greater good.
man their longterm policies is flaming the war in libya and prevent elections and sell weapons to ethiopia just because egypt is their enemy. THeres no iranian cooperation with egypt and any threatning to iran from egypt is a war declration as this is the last straw and iran already sends weapons to sinai and we are yet to condem it. THreatning and talkshows isnt a policy the current political leadership adopts

I think that was resolved by them going for both platforms
Having SU-35 and F-15 will be a logistics nightmare. It will be impossible to manage. But if we will have both with BVR missiles maybe we will be the best Air Forces in the Middle East.

man their longterm policies is flaming the war in libya and prevent elections and sell weapons to ethiopia just because egypt is their enemy. THeres no iranian cooperation with egypt and any threatning to iran from egypt is a war declration as this is the last straw and iran already sends weapons to sinai and we are yet to condem it. THreatning and talkshows isnt a policy the current political leadership adopts
Selling drones like Bayraktar TB2 to Ethiopia isn't a really big problem for the Egyptian army because we will never attack them through land but through air in case of destroying the dam. It will be a national security if they sell air defense systems like Hisar etc...

Can you please tell me what is the Iranian file ?
and please expand into Iraq also if you have time.

Can you please tell me what is the Iranian file ?
and please expand into Iraq also if you have time.

The Cleric regime is poorly run but it is not their young and capable fault. The regional actors could be forced to do a military invasion in order to close this gap. The Invasion could become quite necessary to conduct.. If there is no satisfactory political harmony growth in the regime itself. We will be forced to go in together with our regional allies and this will also close this gap. We haven't reached such treeshold yet but as you may know it is a cleric entity it is not stable by default due to the system of rule in place. We could be forced by default to take an obligatory action and I mean as in the collective regional players in the long term.

Hence taking the appraoch could become quite obligatory and this will be quite necessary for the regions future planning and besides it is a huge territory as in by land and cleaning it off enemy elements to reconnect the old school silk-road could come handy but the appraoch is not because of that reason but due to the Clerics themselves being an obstacle itself that will make us intiate a military offensive in large scale.. The collective regional security actors seek a harmonized region and friendly green pastures but the Cleric regime could prove itself as an obstacle that will have to be removed in order for life to resume without the clerics strapping a suicide vest bomb on themselves going rogue one day etc etc. This is a terrorist element and not a state actor as per traditions hence it can't have a longevity continuity because it is being run poorly without throwing itself of cliff by activating a military operation on itself.. Ethablishing a new country from that country perhaps 3-4 countries would be suitable. Khorasan, South Azerbaijan, Balochistan and Persia along ethnic lines because Iran or Iranic is a race not a nation. Farsis and Azeris have nothing in common and the same goes to the Turkish and Kurdish Khorasanis with the others including the Arabs of Khuzstan etc etc. A new regional order could arise from this with lower population and their economies will pick up quickly and they will become prospers nations within the regional security protocol. What the regional actors don't want is having rogues in the region and another rogue element is Algeria which we will have to first attempt with dialogue to re-enter the regional security protocol and elements outside of the greater regional alliances does no benefit for us except it raises alot of suspicion

Last edited:
Having SU-35 and F-15 will be a logistics nightmare. It will be impossible to manage. But if we will have both with BVR missiles maybe we will be the best Air Forces in the Middle East.

Egypt does have BVR in Meteor it could use that on all platforms.. But if Amraam comes with them then it would be cool but I am hearing that SU-35 doesn't have AESA as whole

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom