What's new

Egypt stops 'visa on arrival' for Turkish citizens

Are you serious?

Aha now I see it. Srry crappy pc problem.

Of course it's a shame for our nation for our people. The reason would be as she noted probably be the pressure of China.
Now I don't approve this action, but I understand it. As a smaller country there will always be times you have to give in on pressure.

Still a shame.

Aha now I see it. Srry crappy pc problem.

Of course it's a shame for our nation for our people. The reason would be as she noted probably be the pressure of China.
Now I don't approve this action, but I understand it. As a smaller country there will always be times you have to give in on pressure.

Still a shame.

Thx for answer.
I dont say we should not help anyone but if you help one side than you also have to help the other side.
Thats what i mean, Erdogan claims to be savior of muslims and talks again assad, but if there someone like China his quiet.

Thx for answer.
I dont say we should not help anyone but if you help one side than you also have to help the other side.
Thats what i mean, Erdogan claims to be savior of muslims and talks again assad, but if there someone like China his quiet.

But you seem to confuse two things.

Condemning and taking action.

He has condemned the acts against Uyghur, Türkmen, Syrian, Palestine and Egypt, but in none of these he took actions.

To be fairly plain and honest we are still not at the strength, to actively act besides talking.

But you seem to confuse two things.

Condemning and taking action.

He has condemned the acts against Uyghur, Türkmen, Syrian, Palestine and Egypt, but in none of these he took actions.

To be fairly plain and honest we are still not at the strength, to actively act besides talking.

Yeah?

No action while taking about 1 million syrian refugees?
On the otherside declaring the uighur leader as Persona Non Grata?

PS: I have nothing against arabs, im happy we can help them but it makes me angry when our geverment doesnt show the same engagement for Turkmens and Uighurs, while they are waiting for someone with helping hand.
Who should help them if not Turkey?

We are indifferent to them, but now they have gotten their own spring! And things will be different from what it used to be.
sometimes i think by even saying their country name we make them matter

Don't worry about outsiders my Eggy.

Now nearly the entire Egyptian communities are united against the terror the MB embraced over the last few weeks, their attempts to consolidate the power was born dead, and remains to be a dead letter. Suffice to say that the Egyptian people have already call them to work with the new cabinet, but they refused to come which is all what the Egyptians need.

Now we've got the conservative Muslim Salafi movements siding with the people, as well as the MB defectors, they won't drag you into a civil war, let the armed forces deal with them, and leave the rest to the Egyptians.

Plus, Who the hell is going to harm Egypt when she has lots of friends? :azn:

KSA will stick with you to the very end. I'm still debating wether I should come and protest against the MB or not :D..

What bs,what have the citizens done to you Egypt?

Come to Jordan, at least visit your people :)

file_10080ee9e9_9332I.jpg

Turks in Jordan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah?

No action while taking about 1 million syrian refugees?
On the otherside declaring the uighur leader as Persona Non Grata?

PS: I have nothing against arabs, im happy we can help them but it makes me angry when our geverment doesnt show the same engagement for Turkmens and Uighurs, while they are waiting for someone with helping hand.
Who should help them if not Turkey?

Mate the Syrian refugees are taking in since they are bordering us directly, same happened during the anfal campaign with the Kurds.

Now why would Erdogan refuse Rabia kadir, but allow adel noori to Turkey? İf erdogan was so against helping uyghurs.
Why would he lend one a visum and the other not?

Wouldn't be the most logical thing, that in rabia kadir's case there were special circumatances that made it impossible to give her a visa, but in adel noori's case , this wasn't?

Anyway lets agree to disagree. İ'm tired :)

We are indifferent to them, but now they have gotten their own spring! And things will be different from what it used to be.

Don't worry about outsiders my Eggy.

Now nearly the entire Egyptian communities are united against the terror the MB embraced over the last few weeks, their attempts to consolidate the power was born dead, and remains to be a dead letter. Suffice to say that the Egyptian people have already call them to work with the new cabinet, but they refused to come which is all what the Egyptians need.

Now we've got the conservative Muslim Salafi movements siding with the people, as well as the MB defectors, they won't drag you into a civil war, let the armed forces deal with them, and leave the rest to the Egyptians.

Plus, Who the hell is going to harm Egypt when she has lots of friends? :azn:

KSA will stick with you to the very end. I'm still debating wether I should come and protest against the MB or not :D..
thank you my friend i think the MB will disappear from the region not just Egypt tuins libya will soon follow after what happened i dont think anyone would elect them or think that any good may come from them this is the end for them

I want to see Petra so i will be visiting Jordan for sure,didnt know there were so many Turks in Jordan.

You're always welcome, Jordanians like Turks. And yes there are allot of Turks in Jordan, actually the neighborhood next to mine is called Turkman suburb as it's inhabited by people of Turk ancestry.

Yesterday, PM Erdogan lashed out at the EU, UN and others for turning blind eye about egypt coup.. He was very angry especially from min 6:00..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom