What's new

Egypt stops 'visa on arrival' for Turkish citizens

that great qatar should be next and everyone thinks he knows better than Egyptians in running our own country we dont need them

Bro we are not Khalifs or Sultans of ME we could intervene if there was a civil war but not yet, we had to wail until new elections come, egyptians are angry because we stick our nose in their internal issues.

And that's my point, every nation we'll stick their nose in to other countries internal matters if they have the chance.
Everyone is also sticking their nose in Egypt's internal matters.

There has been a coup , shouldn't we condemn it?
People are getting killed in the hundreds ( massacred), should we still be quiet?

Wouldn't we be two faced if we speak against coups at home, but remain silent for coups aboard?
Wouldn't we be two faced if we speak up against killings of people in Syria, Palestine and Burhma, but remain silent in Egypt?

Anyways, even if we are against the coup relations will still improve.
Don't forget this and I think many Arab friends will confirm it.

Erdogan IS the relationship with the Middle-east and North-Africa, not Turkey on its own.

Pls not, that would be a reason for civil war in Egyp.
I think Muslim countrys need well educated and fair leaders not some religious zealots who think about marrige age of little girls.

I guess, I couldn't agree more, you thought right.

And that's my point, every nation we'll stick their nose in to other countries internal matters if they have the chance.
Everyone is also sticking their nose in Egypt's internal matters.

There has been a coup , shouldn't we condemn it?
People are getting killed in the hundreds ( massacred), should we still be quiet?

Wouldn't we be two faced if we speak against coups at home, but remain silent for coups aboard?
Wouldn't we be two faced if we speak up against killings of people in Syria, Palestine and Burhma, but remain silent in Egypt?

Anyways, even if we are against the coup relations will still improve.
Don't forget this and I think many Arab friends will confirm it.

Erdogan IS the relationship with the Middle-east and North-Africa, not Turkey on its own.

And i think its also two faced to speak against killing of people in syria and egypt but staying quiet to massacred Turkmens in iraq and killed Uighurs in china! They are also muslims dont forget.

Erdogan built up a good relation to some ME countrys but hes not necessary to keep the relations warm.
And with this foreign policy we will loose more friends than we win.

I don't think so :/

But, Dude, Erdogan will go, but the Turks will remain who happen to be an ally to Egypt.
I dont see him going anywhere,if we look at it in a rational way he could win the next elections.

They had to support him,all parties in Turkey are against a coup officially(well played by RTE).

No one made them to condemn it.

I have no doubt about the sincerity of BDP and MHP about the coup.

But if CHP had the guts, they would stand by for what they stood by the last 50 years and support the coup in Egypt and made a story about why a coup is a good thing.

And i think its also two faced to speak against killing of people in syria and egypt but staying quiet to massacred Turkmens in iraq and killed Uighurs in china! They are also muslims dont forget.

Erdogan built up a good relation to some ME countrys but hes not necessary to keep the relations warm.
And with this foreign policy we will loose more friends than we win.

Turkey's Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan said that the recent incidents in which hundreds of Uighurs were killed in Xinjiang amounted to genocide, reported worldbulletin.net.
"The incidents in China are a genocide. There's no point in interpreting this otherwise" Erdoğan was quoted as saying, as he returned to Ankara from Italy where he held formal talks and attended the G8 Summit. Apparently referring to the thousands of Chinese who embarked on revenge attacks on Uighurs in Xinjiang's capital Urumqi on Jul 7, Erdoğan had said, "We're having trouble understanding how the Chinese government would remain a bystander to this." Turkey recently embarked on improving relations with China, the world third largest economy. And Erdoğan was quoted as saying, "We want the Chinese administration, with which our bilateral ties are continuously improving, to show sensitivity." In June, Turkey's President Abdullah Gül became the first Turkish president to visit China in 15 years; he signed $1.5 billion worth of trade deals.

PM ERDOĞAN ATTENDS SYRIAN TURKMEN MEETING TO ESTABLISH AN ASSEMBLY
Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan attended a meeting held in Ankara to establish the Syrian Turkmen Assembly and said that he provides support for work carried out by Syrian Turkmens.
PM Erdoğan attends Syrian Turkmen meeting to establish an Assembly

“We share your problems. We exert and will continue to exert all possible efforts to put an end to the sorrows of our Turkmen brothers. Your resistance against this atrocious and aggressive attitude significantly contributes to the formation of a free and democratic Syria. I applaud our Turkmen brothers’ struggle” he said.

Stressing that struggle carried out in the field will be consolidate with unity and solidarity in the political domain, Prime Minister Erdoğan said : “ I believe that your struggle today will constitute the cornerstones of a democratic Syria. I support the formation of an Assembly expected to be the voice and conscience of Syrian Turkmens. Be sure that we feel your sorrows deep in our hearts.”

Prime Minister Erdoğan also said Turkmens being represented in the cabinet expected to be formed in the next term is of utmost importance.
“We will go hand in hand towards the victory of Syrian people who will ret rid of an autocratic regime” he added.

No one made them to condemn it.

I have no doubt about the sincerity of BDP and MHP about the coup.

But if CHP had the guts, they would stand by for what they stood by the last 50 years and support the coup in Egypt and made a story about why a coup is a good thing.
That would be the dumbest thing to do dont you think,if all other condemn it and they dont?
As i said,well played.

Turkey's Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan said that the recent incidents in which hundreds of Uighurs were killed in Xinjiang amounted to genocide, reported worldbulletin.net.
"The incidents in China are a genocide. There's no point in interpreting this otherwise" Erdoğan was quoted as saying, as he returned to Ankara from Italy where he held formal talks and attended the G8 Summit. Apparently referring to the thousands of Chinese who embarked on revenge attacks on Uighurs in Xinjiang's capital Urumqi on Jul 7, Erdoğan had said, "We're having trouble understanding how the Chinese government would remain a bystander to this." Turkey recently embarked on improving relations with China, the world third largest economy. And Erdoğan was quoted as saying, "We want the Chinese administration, with which our bilateral ties are continuously improving, to show sensitivity." In June, Turkey's President Abdullah Gül became the first Turkish president to visit China in 15 years; he signed $1.5 billion worth of trade deals.

PM ERDOĞAN ATTENDS SYRIAN TURKMEN MEETING TO ESTABLISH AN ASSEMBLY
Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan attended a meeting held in Ankara to establish the Syrian Turkmen Assembly and said that he provides support for work carried out by Syrian Turkmens.
PM Erdoğan attends Syrian Turkmen meeting to establish an Assembly

“We share your problems. We exert and will continue to exert all possible efforts to put an end to the sorrows of our Turkmen brothers. Your resistance against this atrocious and aggressive attitude significantly contributes to the formation of a free and democratic Syria. I applaud our Turkmen brothers’ struggle” he said.

Stressing that struggle carried out in the field will be consolidate with unity and solidarity in the political domain, Prime Minister Erdoğan said : “ I believe that your struggle today will constitute the cornerstones of a democratic Syria. I support the formation of an Assembly expected to be the voice and conscience of Syrian Turkmens. Be sure that we feel your sorrows deep in our hearts.”

Prime Minister Erdoğan also said Turkmens being represented in the cabinet expected to be formed in the next term is of utmost importance.
“We will go hand in hand towards the victory of Syrian people who will ret rid of an autocratic regime” he added.
This are just empty words if you dont let the leader of uighurs into Turkey.

Uighurs ''mother'' Rabia Kadir was ''Persona Non Grata'' in Turkey until this news was aired.
So she flew to USA than to Japan.

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be the dumbest thing to do dont you think,if all other condemn it and they dont?
As i said,well played.

Well I agree, that would be the dumbest thing they could do.

Though I'm convinced that it has nothing to do about what the other parties think, but more with what the Turkish population thinks. Supporting a coup would be suicide for CHP in terms of voters.

This are just empty words if you dont let the leader of uighurs into Turkey.

Uighurs ''mother'' Rabia Kadir was ''Persona Non Grata'' in Turkey until this news was aired.
So she flew to USA than to Japan.

It doesn't show anything :s

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom