What's new

Egypt stops 'visa on arrival' for Turkish citizens

What bs,what have the citizens done to you Egypt?

This is a bunch of BS

Anyway, if the news turned out to be true, A secuirty measure has already been taken either by Egypt or countries that warned their citizens not to go to Egypt. I don't think this has a thing to do with Erdogan's remarks on Egypt, but maybe I'm wrong. For us, our citizens are encouraged not to go there, for now.

Then why hasn't Egypt had the balls to stop other countries from getting visas on arrival? Obviously this is targeting Turkey.

Stupid people running your country man.
Sry dude but i would say stupid people are running our country.
How can you support a leader if most of his own people doesnt want him?
Our foreign policy of last years are just a total desaster if we even managed to loose a ally like egypt.:blink:

Our foreign policy of last years are just a total desaster if we even managed to loose a ally like egypt.:blink:

Not just the government. Every party has spoken against the coup.

Wouldn't it be two faced if we condemn coups at home, but support coups abroad?

Your right but beeing against a coup is something and supporting someone whos not required in his own country is something.

Our goverment should just support a new election and stop intervene in other countrys internal affairs.

Calm down bro, you guys didn't lose Egypt, the people of Egypt like Turkey for what it stands for and what it has done over the years, PM Erdogan has the right to make his own political views though.

I would say that Egypt's issue is a bit complicated, and wasn't really a military coup.

Your right but beeing against a coup is something and supporting someone whos not required in his own country is something.

Our goverment should just support a new election and stop intervene in other countrys internal affairs.

Well I agree on the fact that new election should be done as soon as possible (but it probably won't).
Morsi is gone and he won't return, but I'm afraid that the violence in the country will continue even if new elections will be done.

Intervening in another country is in this era a must, I doubt there would one country that didn't comment on the situation in Egypt.

Well I agree on the fact that new election should be done as soon as possible (but it probably won't).
Morsi is gone and he won't return, but I'm afraid that the violence in the country will continue even if new elections will be done.

Intervening in another country is in this era a must, I doubt there would one country that didn't comment on the situation in Egypt.

Bro we are not Khalifs or Sultans of ME we could intervene if there was a civil war but not yet, we had to wail until new elections come, egyptians are angry because we stick our nose in their internal issues.

Everyone has the right to express concern over what happened in Egypt but to support one side over another and claim that Morsi is still the legitimate president is an unacceptable interference in Egypt's domestic issues.

Everyone has the right to express concern over what happened in Egypt but to support one side over another and claim that Morsi is still the legitimate president is an unacceptable interference in Egypt's domestic issues.

With the millions marching on the streets demanded Morsi stepping down? I think he sure did lose his legitimacy :/

They had to support him,all parties in Turkey are against a coup officially(well played by RTE).

Thx dude thats what i mean.

This is a bunch of BS

Anyway, if the news turned out to be true, A secuirty measure has already been taken either by Egypt or countries that warned their citizens not to go to Egypt. I don't think this has a thing to do with Erdogan's remarks on Egypt, but maybe I'm wrong. For us, our citizens are encouraged not to go there, for now.
It has evrything to do with Erdogan,remember AKP and MB same school,same ideals,same goal.

It has evrything to do with Erdogan,remember AKP and MB same school,same ideals,same goal.
I don't think so :/

But, Dude, Erdogan will go, but the Turks will remain who happen to be an ally to Egypt.

With the millions marching on the streets demanded Morsi stepping down? I think he sure did lose his legitimacy :/

More people protested against him, sure a coup is not the best way but nobody could guaratee that next elections would be fair in Egypt.

Back
Top Bottom