What's new

Egypt blacklists Hamas armed wing as ‘terror group’

I thought I'd add my own:
2015-02-01%2010.53.26.jpg

Sorry it's hard to see, but it makes the point. :)

Nice bro! :D

All those you see that I posted were sent to Palestinian FB page and uploaded. :)

Quite frankly if Hamas's armed wing is a terrorist group then what should we call the Israeli military that this past summer alone murdered 1000 civilians?

I don't agree with this move but on the other hand then I don't believe that armed resistance will achieve anything if the goal is an independent Palestine.

Groups like Hamas, Hezbollah or whatever they call themselves nowadays just give Israel the excuse to raze Southern Lebanon and Gaza to the ground. Killing thousands in the process. They repeat this process every 5 years or so. It's like giving Israel a nosebleed but in return getting your hand cut off. This act repeats itself all the time.

Anyway I am not from Palestine or Southern Lebanon so let the locals there decide their own future.

Last edited:
@Soul

Go and visit Gaza if you identify with Palestinians, your talk will not help them to much, only bla bla and bla bla!... :blah:

we call it in Israel "Paka-paka" that's mean talk without action :dirol:

Last edited:
In 1985 Israel was not even recognized by Russia, East Europe, Central Asian countries, India, China... Today Israel has excellent relationships with all these. Israel was boycotted by Western companies too even Pepsi Cola and McDonalds boycotted Israel.

So u simply have no tinniest clue what u are talking about.

If you had taken some attention you'd have seen that I did not say that 'Israel has lost significant amount of support from abroad since the creation of itself', instead I said 'Israel is also losing its international supports in a rapid pace', which is a fact.

Face it, Russia is no longer your protective ally. They are constantly calling you 'devil'. Russians call you guys, as in general, the core of all the problems. You can even ask this to Russian PDF users if you know any, just tag them in this discussion and ask them of the general opinion on Israel they got x]

Greece, thanks to its newly elected communist and atheist government, is now actively supporting a free Palestine. The PM's direct hate towards Israel and direct support towards Palestinians is not a secret at all.

The EU altogether starts turning its back at you also in a very rapid pace. They even removed Hamas from terrorist organization list.

And again, as mentioned before, I was talking about the long term situations. Today things are turning to be very bad for Israel in general, but I am not talking about today, I am talking about 5 years later from now on.. 10 years later.. 20 years later..

Things will just always get worse if nothing would be done to make the things better. And as I've said already, I do not see Israel trying to negotiate with any country for any purpose, that also includes fixing the bad ties and as well as increasing the good ties.

For example, the only ties that hold Turkey and Israel negotiable with each other is trade and Turkey's dependence on some high tech israeli products.

However Israel even at this age is blocking all the high tech exports to Turkey. And in fact, Israel also threatens other EU countries not to give their high tech products to Turkey as well.

That is not a wise idea to make friends, or at least to keep existing friendships alive. If you paid attention to the turkish section a bit, you might have seen the consequences of what Israel's refusals led Turkey to. Yes, now Turkey is trying to do everything by itself. And unlike you wouldn't agree on, Turkey actually makes all of its projects happen.

Now guess what happens when a country no longer needs another country completely and its relations were already tense.

It is not really take to be a genius to guess the possible future of Israel.

@Soul

Go and visit Gaza if you identify with Palestinians, your talk will not help them to much, only bla bla and bla bla!... :blah:

we call it in Israel "Paka-paka" that's mean talk without action :dirol:
Don't get me wrong. I am by no means an arabian, and I am not really a religious person as well.

And in fact, I would personally prefer Israel as Turkey's neighbor rather than all the other middle east countries.

Then why have I been talking like that all this time anyway? Well, it is actually obvious.

Because I AM A REALIST.

I have the ability to look at the cases from a neutral point of view. And that allows me to make rather successful assumptions for the future.

As said before, you really do not have to be a genius to guess the future. Nothing right now looks promising for the future of Israel.

I am not saying that 'ISRAEL WILL BE FC*ED UP!!1!! @Yolo @SWAG!1!". No.

I am saying that 'Israel will most likely end off if it would not try to fix its relations with the rest of the world'.

And then I make a racial assumption on that possibility, which says 'but, sadly, most likely scenario is that Israel will not really do anything about its relationships at all'.

That's simply it.

The current Egyptian regime that came to power after coup d'etat has completely sold out to the Zionazis.
we are simply at war with the brotherhood as an organization. it seems hamas can never forget that they are a part of this multinational group and like any brotherhood member across the world dont care for their country or people only the brotherhood interests this is not about palstine or isreal this is about our national security and the situation in sainai

we are simply at war with the brotherhood as an organization. it seems hamas can never forget that they are a part of this multinational group and like any brotherhood member across the world dont care for their country or people only the brotherhood interests this is not about palstine or isreal this is about our national security and the situation in sainai
Blah blah blah evil Muslim Brotherhood blah blah blah.
MB has done nothing wrong.

They use religion and sharia with calling for khilafah for their political gains
Well, duh, because they're the only organization who is peaceful about implementing Sharia. All others are violent (either against citizens (ISIS, although it's basically not Sharia) or against corrupt regimes (rebels in syria.))

Mr Moron he is not supporter of ISIS. Now get lost zionist!

Thanks @Alienoz_TR and @Falcon29 for your comments. :tup:

Falcon29 You opened a new account just to reply to me? LOL coward , yes you are supporting ISIS , let's see what you said earlier you lying coward >>

"The Islamic State will remain and expand in the arse of Elsisi and the son of the British woman"

this sissi is eaqual to IS both are the same brutal type also I do not think that IS is tortureing many ppl

but I would call sissi a devil worshipper that would descripe his actions and himself better, and to give an image of his true nature

agypt has gone nuts and full agressiv dictatorship with strange personal cult only north korea has an stranger personal cult
hope some time they will go free and democratic again.. the best we can do is not to go to egypt as tourist.. keep money away from this state..

Sisi working for the future of Eqypt, he is cleanig the sinai from Islamists.
Arabs need leader like hem, all what he is doing is for internal security and for safe future.

for sure Islamists will disagree with me but internal security of country is more important than what other people think.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom