What's new

Egypt blacklists Hamas armed wing as ‘terror group’

Sisi working for the future of Eqypt, he is cleanig the sinai from Islamists.
Arabs need leader like hem, all what he is doing is for internal security and for safe future.

for sure Islamists will disagree with me but internal security of country is more important than what other people think.

Arabs need a leader who have the guts to attack israel:-).

Sisi working for the future of Eqypt, he is cleanig the sinai from Islamists.
Arabs need leader like hem, all what he is doing is for internal security and for safe future.

for sure Islamists will disagree with me but internal security of country is more important than what other people think.

you are nuts too if you really support him or you are just an ordinary islam hater.. this cleaning you mentioned means burning ppl on streets and refusing them to be buried.. the so called islamists did not have been brutal.. also I would say they weren't islamists they had been normal Muslims their problem was they dont supported wahabizm and were pro palistinian.. so they had two natural enemys

arabs need leader wich think of their follk in wise and good way let them be democratic and not a dictator and a puppet of israel or other arab state

what he is doing is for some arab states and israel not for egypt he is a brutal murderer supported by some states

aqypts security is slamed to dirt.. they are now living in a dictatorship

ps I found a new name for sissi he could be called chucky the murder doll

Al-Bagdadi or Khomani are better? :confused: @Timur

from being nuts al bagdadi is much worser but khomeini killed many ppl too 30000 for one fatwa makes him not better so you are asking me wich illness is better or wich illnes did not hurt us most so I cannot give the right answer

You dont know much about Sinai isuue, most of the population there are Islamist and anti goverment, they are supporting MB, Hamas and Bait al Magdas, and they both supporting terror and sharia laws.
Most of the population of Eqypt doesn't want this system, we all saw it on 30.07.13 second revolution.

and im not Islam hater, im radicals hater!

Many Eqyptian want even tuffer action 1:11

@Timur

That's, the move of imbeciles, just to please.

Last edited:
this sissi is eaqual to IS both are the same brutal type also I do not think that IS is tortureing many ppl

but I would call sissi a devil worshipper that would descripe his actions and himself better, and to give an image of his true nature

agypt has gone nuts and full agressiv dictatorship with strange personal cult only north korea has an stranger personal cult
hope some time they will go free and democratic again.. the best we can do is not to go to egypt as tourist.. keep money away from this state..

No one here is nuts except your crazy pathetic mentally deranged president Erdogan, who supports terrorism and is against women rights, and you Turkish people are all ignorant nuts and elected him for presidency LOL he's the biggest brutal dictator in the world, stupid ignorant Turkish people!

No one here is nuts except your crazy pathetic mentally deranged president Erdogan, who supports terrorism and is against women rights, and you Turkish people are all ignorant nuts and elected him for presidency LOL he's the biggest brutal dictator in the world, stupid ignorant Turkish people!
First are you agyptian?

Calling Erdogan dictator is pathetic I doubt you know what a dictator is

But I won't write more about this off-topic things.. because I know I cannot change your ignorance so say what you want I will not respond to you

It's crystal clear what kind of monster sissi is you can youtube videos of the murdering of Egyptian ppl if you deny it it will show the kind you are

That's, the move of imbeciles, just to please.
it is so easy to talk from a far distance many algrians has been doing the same if algria share border with gaza you would understand

First are you agyptian?

Calling Erdogan dictator is pathetic I doubt you know what a dictator is

But I won't write more about this off-topic things.. because I know I cannot change your ignorance so say what you want I will not respond to you

It's crystal clear what kind of monster sissi is you can youtube videos of the murdering of Egyptian ppl if you deny it it will show the kind you are
why is everyone support these idiots travel away you think erdogan is great why are you leaving your country to live in germany ? you should stay and enjoy the wise rule of the idiot

it is so easy to talk from a far distance many algrians has been doing the same if algria share border with gaza you would understand
t

Dude shutup, 6 explosions in Egypt today and none were in Sinai. Still blaming Gaza. It's your cruel government which has led people to take revenge.

Don't compare Egyptian administration to Algeria. Algeria had many Palestinians and no problems. If Algeria bordered us they would open border crossing and build trade agreement with us.

why is everyone support these idiots travel away you think erdogan is great why are you leaving your country to live in germany ? you should stay and enjoy the wise rule of the idiot

Why do you care? What's with this childish Arab logic of yours? Maybe his parents moved and he was born in Germany. There's absolutely no point in leaving his family until at least he gets a degree. Then he can move anymore. You don't need to live in Turkey to realize Erdogan isn't dictator.

Man, we have seven borders, and we have plenty of reasons of casus belli , no just to fence 3 or 4 countries, and we kept them open, because we don't believe in the collective punishment. What Egypt did to the Gazan is an abject cruelty and they didn't give you a cause to justify her action. She was told to do it and she complied.
Not you fenced them out, but you closed Rafah too and used it a bargain chip to pressure a population that looked toward Egypt for hope and help.
Algeria is and will be always the Palestinians until they have a full fledged state of their own. And I am not talking about the Algerian government, I am referring to the Algerian people..And where is an Algerian flag, there is a Palestinian fla

r-ALGERIA-hugeCANdrapeautap.jpg

Man, we have seven borders, and we have plenty of reasons of casus belli , no just to fence 3 or 4 countries, and we kept them open, because we don't believe in the collective punishment. What Egypt did to the Gazan is an abject cruelty and they didn't give you a cause to justify her action. She was told to do it and she complied.
Not you fenced them out, but you closed Rafah too and used it a bargain chip to pressure a population that looked toward Egypt for hope and help.
Algeria is and will be always the Palestinians until they have a full fledged state of their own. And I am not talking about the Algerian government, I am referring to the Algerian people..And where is an Algerian flag, there is a Palestinian fla

View attachment 189704
Don't know about the Govt. but I believe Algerian players donated a part of their winning bonus in the World Cup to the children in Gaza...that should be appreciated !

Don't know about the Govt. but I believe Algerian players donated a part of their winning bonus in the World Cup to the children in Gaza...that should be appreciated !
The government keeps up with the payments due to Palestine, beside the material help that is sent to her when Egypt allows it. For the story of the players, it was just rumors that were amplified by the Algerian Arabic press.

The government keeps up with the payments due to Palestine, beside the material help that is sent to her when Egypt allows it. For the story of the players, it was just rumors that were amplified by the Algerian Arabic press.
FAF.dz - Réunion du bureau fédéral du 19 juillet 2014

"Les joueurs de l’équipe nationale et la FAF ont décidé d’octroyer un don de 10 millions de dinars (100 000 dollars) aux enfants de Gaza et leur expriment toute leur solidarité."

FAF.dz - Réunion du bureau fédéral du 19 juillet 2014

"Les joueurs de l’équipe nationale et la FAF ont décidé d’octroyer un don de 10 millions de dinars (100 000 dollars) aux enfants de Gaza et leur expriment toute leur solidarité."
I think that is just the FAF, the players were included due of the pressure that a rumor put them under. I think , its all FAF. Algerians are very generous and they go broke for Palestine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom