What's new

Egypt blacklists Hamas armed wing as ‘terror group’

they didn't give you a cause to justify her action. She was told to do it and she complied.
do you have anything to prove that or this is just something you made up to make you feel better about your country ?

do you have anything to prove that or this is just something you made up to make you feel better about your country ?
You have no prove that Hamas attacked Egypt either...You are fencing them because you tired at Israel shooting at your soldiers, second yo are fencing them for fear to loose the $2B you are guetting from the US, and last you put them on a bulshit list because KSA promissed money that , like in all the past cases, Egypt will never see.
Egypt is bigger than that, but when a minion overthrow an elected government, that's what happens.

at why are you leaving your country to live in germany ? you should stay and enjoy the wise rule of the idiot

Maybe his parents moved and he was born in Germany

falcon give the right answar thank you :)

it is so easy to talk from a far distance many algrians has been doing the same if algria share border with gaza you would understand

I dont think so and I know some algerians if many more are like them than definitly no they wont be like you

You have no prove that Hamas attacked Egypt either...You are fencing them because you tired at Israel shooting at your soldiers, second yo are fencing them for fear to loose the $2B you are guetting from the US, and last you put them on a bulshit list because KSA promissed money that , like in all the past cases, Egypt will never see.
Egypt is bigger than that, but when a minion overthrow an elected government, that's what happens.
you are making up stories
first the US aid for years we receive it no matter what we do in gaza 30 years mubark looked the other way when it came to tunnels and the aid continued
who told you KSA wanted us to do so if they did they would have done so themselves i dont think hamas is listed as a terrorist organization in ksa also there is a lot of talk of possible policy change from the KSA with the new king
Egypt is bigger than that i agree any country would not let these attacks in sainai go without a response

What will be happen the military and politic soldiarity between Egypt an S.A after death of king Abdullah?
i foresee not positive things related to arab world....Iran constantly is continouing to expantion in Arab world through Shiism....Seemingly West and Israil are not so uneasy with Iran expansionist policy since ME countries will be instable....Because more instability more weakning of countries in ME ...this is better option for West powers to control ME and to make Israel more safety...

What will be happen the military and politic soldiarity between Egypt an S.A after death of king Abdullah?
i foresee not positive things related to arab world....Iran constantly is continouing to expantion in Arab world through Shiism....Seemingly West and Israil are not so uneasy with Iran expansionist policy since ME countries will be instable....Because more instability more weakning of countries in ME ...this is better option for West powers to control ME and to make Israel more safety...
Saudi Arabia mostly ignored the Houthi advances in Yemen because the government they overthrew was dominated by the Muslim Brotherhood.
The US would be better off just leaving Yemen alone as there's so many different sides in the conflict which constantly switch alliances with each other that it's more or less impossible to decide who your allies are.

Last edited:
you are making up stories
first the US aid for years we receive it no matter what we do in gaza 30 years mubark looked the other way when it came to tunnels and the aid continued
who told you KSA wanted us to do so if they did they would have done so themselves i dont think hamas is listed as a terrorist organization in ksa also there is a lot of talk of possible policy change from the KSA with the new king
Egypt is bigger than that i agree any country would not let these attacks in sainai go without a response
Mahmoud, nothing is done by Sissi that does not come from the Souds, the US and Israel. There is not a thing called a free world. Everything has a price including, help, donation. The US is giving you money, KSA is giving you money, Israel is helping you militarily in the Sinai...and all that comes with a price...

It is going to be a rude awakening when the dust settles.

usa and israel mother and father isis

Last edited:
Gaza militants condemn Egypt's branding of Hamas as terror group| Reuters

By Nidal al-Mughrabi

GAZA Thu Feb 5, 2015 12:37pm EST

(Reuters) - In a statement read by a masked gunman, 10 armed Palestinian factions jointly condemned on Thursday an Egyptian decision to list the military wing of the Islamist group Hamas as a terrorist organization.

An Egyptian court last week banned the Izz el-Deen Al-Qassam Brigades, Hamas's armed wing, in line with a crackdown by President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi on the Muslim Brotherhood, of which Hamas is an offshoot.

That decision prompted a source close to the Brigades to say that Egypt, which has mediated several past ceasefires between Israel and the Palestinians, including a truce to end a 50-day Gaza war last summer, could no longer be trusted as an impartial player.

In the statement read aloud by the gunman in Gaza, the 10 armed groups said that their fight was only with Israel and they had never taken the battle outside the region encompassing Israel and the Palestinian territories.

"Resistance factions and the Qassam Brigades concentrate their work against the Zionist enemy," the gunman said.

"We reaffirm that we do not intervene in the internal affairs of Arab countries and we hope that no one will export their internal problems toward the Palestinian people and its resistance factions."

As well as the Qassam Brigades, the statement was signed by Islamic Jihad, the Aqsa Martyrs' Brigade, the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, a Salafi group called Swords of Islam, and five other factions.

Egypt says that weapons are smuggled from Gaza into northern Sinai, where they end up in the hands of militant groups fighting to topple Sisi's Western-backed government.

Hamas, which has controlled Gaza since 2007, has denied providing any logistical, military or other assistance to groups fighting Egyptian troops.

Last week the Egyptian wing of Islamic State claimed the killing of at least 30 soldiers and police officers in four separate attacks in North Sinai, among the bloodiest in years.

(Writing by Nidal al-Mughrabi; editing by Luke Baker and Mark Trevelyan)

Mahmoud, nothing is done by Sissi that does not come from the Souds, the US and Israel. There is not a thing called a free world. Everything has a price including, help, donation. The US is giving you money, KSA is giving you money, Israel is helping you militarily in the Sinai...and all that comes with a price...

i dont know where do you get your news
1 the US Egyptian relations are at their worse since 30 years
2 KSA help besides the long relations between our countries they need us and we need them these are hard times in the region
3 from where did you get isreal is helping us in sainai

i dont know where do you get your news
1 the US Egyptian relations are at their worse since 30 years
Appearances are misleading. The USA have always treated you the same way...no change there..

2 KSA help besides the long relations between our countries they need us and we need them these are hard times in the region
That what I said...nothing is free, everything has a price..

3 from where did you get isreal is helping us in sainai
Israel is doing the work there for you, as you are doing some for her , ie fencing the Palestinians..Tell me, please, what did they do to Egypt, for the latter to take such posture against them? You don't like Hamas, nobody like their Hamas, the Gazan voted for them..Who is Egypt to tell them that they made the wrong choice, or Sissi, since he evinced a legally elected president?

em? You don't like Hamas, nobody like their Hamas, the Gazan voted for them..Who is Egypt to tell them that they made the wrong choice, or Sissi, since he evinced a legally elected president?
Okay first of all if the Gazan elected hamas then it is a done deal. but when was the last election because as far as I remember it was a one election and once they took power they attacked and killed the fath members once they disarmed them and there was no one that can force them out of power booooooom no more elections. And by the way that was going to happen in egypt. Also it is egypt right to cut ties with Gaza and to destroy tunnels as they are illegal and close crossings.

Okay first of all if the Gazan elected hamas then it is a done deal. but when was the last election because as far as I remember it was a one election and once they took power they attacked and killed the fath members once they disarmed them and there was no one that can force them out of power booooooom no more elections. And by the way that was going to happen in egypt. Also it is egypt right to cut ties with Gaza and to destroy tunnels as they are illegal and close crossings.

Isn't fattah the one who tried coupe against hamas:-).

Back
Top Bottom