What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

That is not up to you. What is up to you is to point us to any forum violations.

So now that you banned Ceylal from the Syria thread for Camel piss content it would only be equal if you banned Hasani from that thread for his countless offtopic content.

That’s your job, if you don’t do it you shouldn’t be mod, either be a real mod or don’t be one, I see pro Saudi moderation here.

@Doritos11

Stop crying and writing nonsense. I only write off-topic when I am replying your friends trolling. I have received infractions and been banned several times before so stop seeing ghosts. On the other hand Ceylal insults Arabs regularly but is never banned. Funny ah?

I often post videos, make long detailed posts about the conflict while you either rely on one-liners or posting videos from Iraq that has nothing to do with Syria or just writing just as much off-topic.

I have nothing to do with this decision nor have I even reported any posts of Ceylal when not insulting.

How about the moderators ban the obvious Iranian double users that are trolling the Syrian thread? Maybe you should concentrate on that instead.

So now that you banned Ceylal from the Syria thread for Camel piss content it would only be equal if you banned Hasani from that thread for his countless offtopic content.

That’s your job, if you don’t do it you shouldn’t be mod, either be a real mod or don’t be one, I see pro Saudi moderation here.

I think i have made myself crystal clear, what is there that is hard to understand in this regard?

I think i have made myself crystal clear, what is there that is hard to understand in this regard?

Saudis piss on the Iraqi armed forces thread trolling it you just deleted their post, I do it I get banned, Ceylal example, do I need to mention more.
Your not answering knowing i’m right, perhaps find a different mod or do your job.

Here is a list of infractions, issued to Al-Hasni in the past. This is evidence enough that your allegations on defence.pk moderation team of 'pro saudi moderation' are ill founded and bogus. We don't moderate according to flags, that is our golden rule at this forum. If we treated people according to their flags, you won't see a single Indian or an Israeli on this website. Defence.pk believes in giving everyone a fair go, while strictly operating within our pre defined framework.

Best Regards.

al-Hasani_Infractions.jpg

Looks like infractions are useless then.

@al-Hasani
My offtopic and trolling doesn’t equal yours to even 10%.

@Aeronaut

Many of those were even infractions to replies of users who did not even get any infractions for doing the same and most of them came when replying to double users who intentionally tried to provoke me and other Arab users knowing that they had nothing to lose since they would be banned immediately. Before that happened eventually.

Anyway let them cry. I am only replying in the same manner when people are trolling and I have never made a secret of that hence the infractions of the past.

You don't see me trolling in the Iranian section.

Ceylal has been trolling in every single thread that had the word Arab in it so when people are replying in the same manner to him then he has nothing to cry about.

@Doritos11 Keep writing nonsense and crying. All I see you doing is trolling in KSA threads. Just today you did it in 3 thread and now you are doing it here again.

Just look at your avatar. Clearly desperate to get attention from the Saudi Arabian users here.

@al-Hasani
My offtopic and trolling doesn’t equal yours to even 10%.

Infractions issued to channel the debate in the right direction, not to punish the members.
Since we have introduced Thread Ban, feature we have reduced issuing infractions as issuing a thread ban is a more surgical way of keeping the debates on track.

Your question has been answered. Lets get back to the topic on this thread.

Best Regards.

@Aeronaut
You didn’t think I deserved an infraction instead of a 2 week ban last time ?
I barely get infractions, again infractions are useless, 3 warning system if that would have been applied to Hasani he would have been long banned.
@al-Hasani
My offtopic and trolling doesn’t equal yours to even 10%

@Aeronaut

Many of those were even infractions to replies of users who did not even get any infractions for doing the same and most of them came when replying to double users who intentionally tried to provoke me and other Arab users knowing that they had nothing to lose since they would be banned immediately. Before that happened eventually.

Anyway let them cry. I am only replying in the same manner when people are trolling and I have never made a secret of that hence the infractions of the past.

You don't see me trolling in the Iranian section or their sections.

Ceylal has been trolling in every single thread that had the word Arab in it so when people are replying in the same manner to him then he has nothing to cry about.

@Doritos11 Keep writing nonsense and crying. All I see you doing is trolling in KSA threads. Just today you did it in 3 thread and now you are doing it here again.

Half or more infractions issued to you are from me. We don't care about flags when infractions are issued. PERIOD

Half or more infractions issued to you are from me. We don't care about flags when infractions are issued. PERIOD

You want some advice, turn the million useless infractions into a week ban like you did with me, more effective and fair.

But let them see ghosts. Those 4-5 users are all the same. They are anti-KSA and want me banned because I often counter their nonsense with facts and because I reply in the same manner when they insult Arabs, Saudi Arabians or Muslims. For which I receive infractions for which is something I am well aware of but that's pretty common on this section and forum for all regular users, nearly. They don't like that. Hence the crying. If they stopped trolling in every thread that is about Arab issues or about KSA then that would not happen since you don't see me trolling the Iranian section. Very easy.

Anyway most of my debates are with the same 2-3 users and the Iranian double users that I have caught which the whole moderator team knows since I helped them catching those notorious trolls dozens of times.

The Webmaster himself admitted openly about the high number of trolls/double users from Iran so it is not something I am inventing here.

Anyway I think you already made it very clear so I am done here.

Infractions come with bans, its an automated system.

I got a 2 week ban for posting an off topic vid on the Saudi armed forces thread after they trolled our thread, Hasani day after day fills threads wih garbage and gets nothing especially today, let’s see if there will be some improvement on this loose moderation.

@Aeronaut

Time to ban Doritos11 again since he seems to continue his trolling in several threads. Now the 4th today and he writes nothing else than useless one-liners and false accusations while doing the same things in heated debates. Trying to act all innocent. In the Syrian thread he never writes anything about Syria or makes any updates. Either useless one-liners or posting news from Iraq. Never seen any analysis from him. Just Syrian opposition = Al-Qaeda. That's all we see.

Just look at his avatar which is only an attempt of trolling too.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom