What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

MUBAREK's shadow is strong as ever over Egypt
4354510_3_5149_les-egyptiens-marquent-samedi-25-janvier-le_bc13a212c23b7512462d8e4cc4533e1e.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Affrontements-entre-policiers-et-partisans-des-Freres-musulmans-a-Alexandrie.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

With 38.9% of the population participating in the referendum...Is it enough for Sissi to stymie the MB's push back?

Egyptian revolution, 3 years after!
20140126.jpg

Last edited:
What does MB have anything to do with a car bomb near a police checkpoint which killed 5 Egyptian security members? A group already claimed responsibility and this goes back before 2012.

Where are you posting pictures when a thousand protesters are killed in one day?

What does MB have anything to do with a car bomb near a police checkpoint which killed 5 Egyptian security members? A group already claimed responsibility and this goes back before 2012.
Are you trying to convince us that the MB are Buddhas?

Where are you posting pictures when a thousand protesters are killed in one day?[/quote]
Sorely needed...MB are violent! Political Islam is violent! Violence is the only thing they understand...You can't get rid off grass burr from your lawn unless you use the proper insecticide...The Egyptian army sold to the MB the ingredients they came to purchase.

Are you trying to convince us that the MB are Buddhas?

Where are you posting pictures when a thousand protesters are killed in one day?
Sorely needed...MB are violent! Political Islam is violent! Violence is the only thing they understand...You can't get rid off grass burr from your lawn unless you use the proper insecticide...The Egyptian army sold to the MB the ingredients they came to purchase.[/quote]

Oh yeah just scream your head off and yell 'violent'! This is why your kind always loses, dictator government will also lose. It's because all odds are against enemies of God. You can't succeed when you're deliberate liars. I'm done wasting my time with you anyways.

Oh yeah just scream your head off and yell 'violent'! This is why your kind always loses, dictator government will also lose. It's because all odds are against enemies of God. You can't succeed when you're deliberate liars.
To whom we lost to?
Algeria is the largest country in Africa...We kept the integrity of her borders unmolested despite what has been thrown at us...
If Sissi and the Egyptian government since the have the Egyptian street support, follow the Algerian example on how we did away with radical Islam, Egypt will rise from her doldrums.
We are not the enemies of God, we didn't take his name in vane to advance a devilish agenda..God is with us, only you that don't know it..
So far we succeeded...
I'm done wasting my time with you anyways
You are still angry..You need to get laid...man!

Last edited:
To whom we lost to?
Algeria is the largest country in Africa...We kept the integrity of her borders unmolested despite what has been thrown at us...
If Sissi and the Egyptian government since the have the Egyptian street support, follow the Algerian example on how we did away with radical Islam, Egypt will rise from her doldrums.
We are not the enemies of God, we didn't his name in vane to advance a devilish agenda..God is with us, only you that don't know it..
So far we succeeded...

You are still angry..You need to get laid...man!

I'm married what's your issue?

What happened in Egypt has ZERO to do with MB and has to do with Sinai small militant group which consists of Egyptian bedioun tribes which were abandoned by the government and since then conflicted with each other. Do you not understand that or what?

Being part of tribes and bombing the country doesn't make them non-terrorists. Ansar Bayt al Maqdis is linked to the ISIL. before the bombing in Egypt occurred some messages were intercepted in Iraq between terrorists in Iraq and Egypt. Iraq informed Egypt about that. about two weeks later an audio message for ISIL's leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was released inciting to attack security forces and government office in Egypt. From that day since not one day went without a minor terrorist incident. unfortunately these terrorists are trying to carry out more complex operations in order to maximize the damage and casualties.

They have no other cause than terrorism and destruction.

They are trying to Turn Egypt to another Iraq or Syria with the help of Qatar. Egypt does have an Advantage though. Qatar can't incite sectarianism because its a majority Sunni.

I'm married what's your issue?
Then mabrook, the last time you mentioned you were a virgin and saving it to the marriage ..Then tap that @ss, it will help your blood pressure and stymie your anger.:cheers:

Being part of tribes and bombing the country doesn't make them non-terrorists. Ansar Bayt al Maqdis is linked to the ISIL. before the bombing in Egypt occurred some messages were intercepted in Iraq between terrorists in Iraq and Egypt. Iraq informed Egypt about that. about two weeks later an audio message for ISIL's leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was released inciting to attack security forces and government office in Egypt. From that day since not one day went without a minor terrorist incident. unfortunately these terrorists are trying to carry out more complex operations in order to maximize the damage and casualties.

They have no other cause than terrorism and destruction.

They are trying to Turn Egypt to another Iraq or Syria with the help of Qatar. Egypt does have an Advantage though. Qatar can't incite sectarianism because its a majority Sunni.

No they aren't, you're only saying this because you're Shia and supportive of Assad regime but you know it's bs.

Then mabrook, the last time you mentioned you were a virgin and saving it to the marriage ..Then tap that @ss, it will help your blood pressure and stymie your anger.:cheers:

I'm joking you wild drunk, even when I get married I wouldn't mention that to you and have respect for yourself don't use derogatory language towards women لعنك اللة

No they aren't, you're only saying this because you're Shia and supportive of Assad regime but you know it's bs.
Zawahiri, Baghdadi and Adnani released an audio statement about Egypt and their violent advice to the people with assistance, each one of them. Latest is three days ago with Zawahiri support for Morsi.

Sissie may done the wrong thing in street and it would get worse with revenge bombings but those 3 terrorist leaders want j!had in Egypt which will be way worst with more causalities and damages etc.

Last edited:
Im not sure what option the muslims of Egypt have against the secular army, & goverment except to fight back

Otherwise the military will slaughter with impunity

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom