What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

Zawahiri, Baghdadi and Adnani released an audio statement about Egypt and their violent advice to the people with assistance, each one of them. Latest is three days ago with Zawahiri support for Morsi.

Sissie may done the wrong thing in street and it would get worse with revenge bombings but those 3 terrorist leaders want j!had in Egypt which will be way worst with more causalities and damages etc.

Who cares about those three irrelavant people?

Im not sure what option the muslims of Egypt have against the secular army, & goverment except to fight back

Otherwise the military will slaughter with impunity

Maybe quit making trouble for no reason & build the economy

They did, they voted for a a goverment and president, and expected them to represent them in politics and governance

However, for the year their goverment was in Politics they were hounded and harassed and couldnt do their job, a corrupt military instigated a coup and have no destroyed the party that millions of people voted for and won every fair and free democratic election in egypts history.

why would or should they sit back, they havent chosen their leaders why would they listen to them.

I'm joking you wild drunk, even when I get married I wouldn't mention that to you and have respect for yourself don't use derogatory language towards women لعنك اللة
I love women..You in the other hand is a misogynistic pig..:cheers: like your MB's

I love women..You in the other hand is a misogynistic pig..:cheers: like your MB's

No I'm not, I like women more than men for many reasons. However I respecf myself and will marry a beautiful woman when the time is right pretty soon. Now go enjoy your imaginary trailer trash woman wanna be player. :lol:

Zawahiri, Baghdadi and Adnani released an audio statement about Egypt and their violent advice to the people with assistance, each one of them. Latest is three days ago with Zawahiri support for Morsi.

Sissie may done the wrong thing in street and it would get worse with revenge bombings but those 3 terrorist leaders want j!had in Egypt which will be way worst with more causalities and damages etc.
Dr Zawahiri actualy adviced NOT to target Copts because :"our priority is fighting the western christian zionist alliance " he said, n because "the coptic church is losing ground n collapsing from the inside, bc they can't stop the conversions to islam "

No I'm not, I like women more than men for many reasons. However I respecf myself and will marry a beautiful woman when the time is right pretty soon. Now go enjoy your imaginary trailer trash woman wanna be player. :lol:
Hey, those women have feeling too..

Gunmen kill senior Egyptian Interior Ministry Official
REUTERS
Gunmen killed a senior Egyptian Interior Ministry official outside his home in Cairo. — File Photo
Published 2014-01-28 13:58:32
Gunmen killed a senior Egyptian Interior Ministry official outside his home in Cairo on Tuesday, security officials said.

“General Mohamed Saeed, head of the technical office of the minister of interior, was targeted by gunmen inside a car who shot him and fled,” said one of the officials.

Islamist militants have stepped up attacks on security forces since the army toppled president Mohamed Mursi of the Muslim Brotherhood in July.

The Interior Ministry confirmed Saeed's killing. He was an aide to Interior Minister Mohamed Ibrahim, who survived an assassination attempt last year.

1545999_316516085140219_968633605_n.jpg

@Ceylal @Aeronaut

Your post thanked by Hasani while Hasani freely speaks about DNA, races, cuisine, food, berbers on the Syria thread ??
What’s this loose pro Saudi moderation.
Hypocrisy.

You were banned for a very good reason.

Please explain what does 'camel piss' has to do with the Syrian thread?

The answer is - Nothing! - You won't be allowed to post there any longer, you have been engaged in attacking other nationalities in the past, we don't allow our members to be abused.

Best Regards.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom