What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

I got a 2 week ban for posting an off topic vid on the Saudi armed forces thread after they trolled our thread, Hasani day after day fills threads wih garbage and gets nothing especially today, let’s see if there will be some improvement on this loose moderation.

Stop making unfounded allegations, i just gave you a list of infractions issued to Al-Hasni. He has been banned in the past and will be banned in the future if he doesn't operate within the forum rules. Just report and wait.

No more debate on this in this thread. Back to topic

Hasani no need to defend yourself after each post of mine if your that assured of your innocence.
If better action will be taken we'll see
back to topic.

I think i have made myself crystal clear, what is there that is hard to understand in this regard?
you are not honest , and it is very clear.
don't be surprised people blame for injustice/difference of treatment

the last you can do is stop ban of Ceylal
or ban a lot of people for their words about genetics stupid stuff, insults of civilizations or "ethnics", call for hatred ...

i experienced too in the past that some people saying persians are bastards ... reported and ignored totally.

you do whatever you want, that's your forum. but let us say this is highly unjust.

you are not honest , and it is very clear.
don't be surprised people blame for injustice/difference of treatment

the last you can do is stop ban of Ceylal
or ban a lot of people for their words about genetics stupid stuff, insults of civilizations or "ethnics", call for hatred ...

i experienced too in the past that some people saying persians are bastards ... reported and ignored totally.

you do whatever you want, that's your forum. but let us say this is highly unjust.

He's banned Hasani numerous times before this along with JUBA, MooshMoosh, I believe Arabian legend as well....

I remember a period where Hasani wasn't available for close to a month or less.

He's banned Hasani numerous times before this along with JUBA, MooshMoosh, I believe Arabian legend as well....

Hehe. I have been banned about 6 times in 1 year. Most bans have been 1 or 2 weeks long. You can even see that by counting the infraction points. I think that there are 18 in total (3 infractions points for 1 ban). That 1 month long absence was due to holidays. I was back home.;)

Yet Ceylal has only been banned 3-5 times despite writing nonsense 99% of the time especially if the word Arab comes into the picture and if he is countered he cries about shared blood and culture when it suits him and when not he continues and denies making such claims.

Hehe. I have been banned about 6 times in 1 year. Most bans have been 1 or 2 weeks long. You can even see that by counting the infraction points. I think that there are 18 in total (3 infractions points for 1 ban). That 1 month long absence was due to holidays. I was back home.;)

Yet Ceylal has only been banned 3-5 times despite writing nonsense 99% of the time especially if the word Arab comes into the picture and if he is countered he cries about shared blood and culture when it suits him and when not he continues and denies making such claims.

His pictures are really annoying and trollish...I only ever had one warning and this was when I first joined...:lol:

Ever since then I've been good. :)

His pictures are really annoying and trollish...I only ever had one warning and this was when I first joined...:lol:

Ever since then I've been good. :)

Not only that. Have you seen his comments about Islam, Muslims and Arabs? One day he is perfectly fine but the next day he suffers from several aneurisms.

Haha, that's because you don't have a large horde of Farsi trolls/double users to deal with. Anyway keep being calm. I like to strike from time to time.:lol:

Not only that. Have you seen his comments about Islam, Muslims and Arabs? One day he is perfectly fine but the next day he suffers from several aneurisms.

Haha, that's because you don't have a large horde of Farsi trolls/double users to deal with. Anyway keep being calm. I like to strike from time to time.:lol:

Ceylal thinks we Arabs and Muslims and are like an episode of jersey shore...he annoys me when he does that...LOL! You know what I'm talking about right. :lol:

The military thugs in Egypt are getting desperate:

Journalist Peter Greste's detention in Egypt harrowing

Of the 20, 16 Egyptian journalists have been charged with belonging to a "terrorist organisation ... and harming national unity and social peace'', a prosecution statement said.

The four foreigners - Mr Greste, two Britons, and a Dutch woman - have been accused of "collaborating with the Egyptians by providing them with money, equipment, information ... and airing false news aimed at informing the outside world that the country was witnessing a civil war''

Since when do European journalist have links with terrorist? :woot:

When they point out the massacres of Sisi and his band of thugs.

Last edited:

thx

i didn't think about Al Hasani. i was thinking about hatred messages in general: like hatred towards shias for exemple
i understand the anti saudi hatred should be avoided too

anyway back to the topic , strangely i didn't read here aout this:

Jihadists Release Tape Showing Successful Missile Strike on Egyptian Helicopter - The Tower - The Tower
wow that's something i would be very much worried about

thx

i didn't think about Al Hasani. i was thinking about hatred messages in general: like hatred towards shias for exemple
i understand the anti saudi hatred should be avoided too

anyway back to the topic , strangely i didn't read here aout this:

Jihadists Release Tape Showing Successful Missile Strike on Egyptian Helicopter - The Tower - The Tower
wow that's something i would be very much worried about

It works both ways. In fact it is a bigger problem the other way around due to the many Iranian double users/trolls who get banned but reappear under new usernames. Many Iranian double users are somehow active right now while we speak on this section while in reality they should get permanently banned if the rules were followed. The Webmaster even acknowledged that problem.

The attack on the Egyptian helo was apparently done by a Strela-2 (Russian made) MANPAD originating from Gaddaifi's stockpiles. I don't think that Egypt will turn into a new Syria at all.

Time to clean.
Clean what? He called you didn't he...For me it does look like you work for him...You always come running anytime he ask for you...Amazing?
@WebMaster
I will refrain posting or participating in this forum until my full rights to participate in any threads , I choose too,have been restored, and Aeronaut partiality relooked.
Fairwell and godspeed.
El Hassani, and Aeronaut you can have this on me. Drink it for good health!
domaineelbordi.gif

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom