What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

He told me to mention him when a mod is needed so nows the time, nothing offensive meant in that lol

The attack on the Egyptian helo was apparently done by a Strela-2 (Russian made) MANPAD originating from Gaddaifi's stockpiles. I don't think that Egypt will turn into a new Syria at all.
sure
what is worrying is : such "device" as helicopters are possibly reachable by these people
from now, say me if i am wrong, they were just doing some bombings , not able to down helicopter
it is worrying for Egyptian army, that now they know even helicopters can be destroyed by them?

sure
what is worrying is : such "device" as helicopters are possibly reachable by these people
from now, say me if i am wrong, they were just doing some bombings , not able to down helicopter
it is worrying for Egyptian army, that now they know even helicopters can be destroyed by them?

I think that as long as it is in that tiny area of Sinai then Egypt will be fine. It happened close to Gaza and that's apparently n volatile region. The Egyptian military has massive support in Egypt and people have seen what has happened in Libya, Syria etc. and I don't think that they won't that to happen in Egypt in their current situation just because of political differences.

The military just need to clamp down on the smugglers.

Last edited:
The attack on the Egyptian helo was apparently done by a Strela-2 (Russian made) MANPAD originating from Gaddaifi's stockpiles. I don't think that Egypt will turn into a new Syria at all.

There is no evidence that it was done with a Strela, could be Igla

What do events in Sinai anyways have to do with the thread? We are speaking of the current process and debating about it. Don't bring in things to distort MB's picture. Egypt's military's fight is not with militants. That's a separate development that occurred before the military coup.

Egypt's ruling power and it's adversaries are carrying out a crackdown on anyone who speaks an opposing opinion towards their position. This includes soccer players and comedians.

Female MB protestors run over by ministry car:

Egyptian police beat female MB protestor and strip her clothes:

These are the motherfuckers you guys are defending! Have some decency you fucking deliberate liars!

police beats MB and MB blows police + others up, no propaganda from any side works.

Egyptian police beat female MB protestor and strip her clothes:

Mohammed Mahmoud events, liberal/revolutionary activists protesting against the government of the day, egged on by the Muslim Brotherhood who at the time supported the military's decision to remove protesters by force.

Mohammed Mahmoud events, liberal/revolutionary activists protesting against the government of the day, egged on by the Muslim Brotherhood who at the time supported the military's decision to remove protesters by force.

You fucking coward are a hired propagandist or do you come up with excuses for everything? Shame on you.

When can you just say something is wrong?

It's also funny you didn't say a thing about the second video with police beating a female and stripping her clothes? I'm waiting for the next excuse you're going to make.

police beats MB and MB blows police + others up, no propaganda from any side works.

What? MB blows police and others up? What does this mean? And you were complaining about others trolling yesterday...

I’m not talking about our superior dish here, this is not trolling.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom