What's new

EDEX 2018: Egypt eyes JF-17 Thunder Block-III

First of all, none of you Pakistanis or others in this thread would dare to insult Arabs in person. All I saw in this thread was inferiority ridden (ironically partially Arabized themselves) users who were insulting Arabs and writing nonsense when they can't count to 10 in Arabic and have no clue about Arab history, events in the Arab world or "Arab"-Israeli wars. I don't see any Arab users insulting Pakistanis or others here even when insulted. Since you have moderator protection it is pointless although we could use that tenfold the other way around if we were as primitive as those individuals in question and had so many complexes towards a particular group of people as some users seem to have with 500 million Arabs here on PDF.

Saladin (ra) was a Kurdified Arab paternally. His paternal ancestors were Arabs and his offspring have lived in the Arab world for 800 years and intermarried with Arabs and live in today's KSA and Jordan mainly. They go by the name Al-Ayyubi which surprise surprise, is an Arabic name.

Saladin (ra) was a member of the Rawadiya tribe which is an Arab tribe. He was born on Arab land (Kirkuk) as well but his mother was Kurdish speaking and much of the Rawadiya tribe (back then) intermingled with Kurds and became partially Kurdizied. Despite this, his mother tongue was Arabic. Also with all due respect, there have been literally 50 or so greater Arab generals than him.

Mongols? What have those irrelevant people to do with this thread? All they were good for in the Islamic context was to destroy Islamic civilization and from their appearance it has only gone downwards for the entire Muslim world. Eventually to get their asses kicked in the Arab world after destroying only parts of the Arab world (Iraq).

2/3 of all Jewish Israelis are Arab Jews and Israelis (Jews) are a Semitic people and closely related to Arabs. That is a fact. One of the greatest ancient Jewish Kings, Herod the Great, was half Nabatean (Nabatean princess mother from modern-day KSA) and his father was an Edomite, a Semitic people, from Hijaz in KSA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herod_the_Great

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herod_the_Great

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Jews

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizrahi_Jews

Do you want to embarrass yourself a bit more?

Everything that I wrote in my earlier post is factually correct and well-known among educated people. I can back every single claim off with factual information and scholarly work. So no, go troll to someone else on your own level who bothers to engage in such moronic and laughable discussions.
Again your Wikipedia Links, and last time you Even had your own Unverified personal links. I am not gonna waste time on them. It’s has nothing to do with JF-17 or modern day Israelis, American and Persian humiliating and ransacking Arab land every day.

Buddy nobody is insulting Arabs here. We are pointed out historical fact. You take it as insult than it’s your problem. As far as talking Facts, infront of Arab, guess what, I did corrected them in University or hookah lounge, in a group of Arabs, and response I Got was Mix Every time, Partial agreement, silence, mother fuckin own Arab leadership mostly Saudis (idk why) or a simply walk away. I am not a history major but google is our friend. We respect Turks and Persian for whatever their historical achievement are. They admit their faults, Their ups and down, but Arabs like to lie and argue.

Last time you came down to insults Pakistanis and than you or your Other troll friend found out my ethnic Background and ancestry, Which humbled you real quick. So I was would suggest to stay out of this rubbish this time.

Unless you have anything of value to add, I am not responding anymore.

I would not blame him or you out others, simply history subject has been made to be distorted, multiple versions, What can one expect ?
Useless endless debates

... And I wouldn’t blame you liking this Arabian troll post, self proclaimed master of distorted history for his own Typical Arab gratification.
Most Pakistanis just look at big words, Islam and bunch of links and believe, it has to be true.
Why are we even discussing this nonsense on a fighter jet thread. Answer: Arab.
How often a Persian or Turk argue such Ethnic nonsense. Some people needs validation for their existence when they can’t merge their nationalist school learned BS with real world facts and humiliation.

Again your Wikipedia Links, and last time you Even had your own Unverified personal links. I am not gonna waste time on them. It’s has nothing to do with JF-17 or modern day Israelis, American and Persian humiliating and ransacking Arab land every day.

Buddy nobody is insulting Arabs here. We are pointed out historical fact. You take it as insult than it’s your problem. As far as talking Facts, infront of Arab, guess what, I did corrected them in University or hookah lounge, in a group of Arabs, and response I Got was Mix Every time, Partial agreement, silence, mother fuckin own Arab leadership mostly Saudis (idk why) or a simply walk away. I am not a history major but google is our friend. We respect Turks and Persian for whatever their historical achievement are. They admit their faults, Their ups and down, but Arabs like to lie and argue.

Last time you came down to insults Pakistanis and than you or your Other troll friend found out my ethnic Background and ancestry, Which humbled you real quick. So I was would suggest to stay out of this rubbish this time.

... And I wouldn’t blame you liking this Arabian troll post, self proclaimed master of distorted history for his own Typical Arab gratification.
Most Pakistanis just look at big words, Islam and bunch of links and believe, it has to be true.
How often a Persian or Turk argue such Ethnic nonsense. Some people needs validation for their existence when they can’t merge their nationalist school learned BS with real world facts and humiliation.
You and we call them and generalize them as arabs, so of anyone is wrong, it is us...

Why not call out by nationality? Wouldn’t that be too easy ? Do you see anyone generalizing pakistan and india as subcontinent or south asian

You and we call them and generalize them as arabs, so of anyone is wrong, it is us...

Why not call out by nationality? Wouldn’t that be too easy ? Do you see anyone generalizing pakistan and india as subcontinent or south asian
You simplified the hell out of history. You understand is on a whole different level. For your ease, in his dictionary, you Al-Hindi are a like a slave conquered by Mohammad bin Qasim. We heard his nonsense before.

You simplified the hell out of history. You understand is on a whole different level. For your ease, in his dictionary, you Al-Hindi are a like a slave conquered by Mohammad bin Qasim. We heard his nonsense before.
You probably need some sleep, I simply suggested to call him a “KSA-ian” instead of Arab and then see the response, It will be quite different.

Sometimes generally, while you are conversing with someone, You introduce a rarely used concept or word, The other party takes note of it, gets his attention, and then in the flow, uses the same thing again and again. So the point is to just try best to keep some things out until really necessary.

You probably need some sleep, I simply suggested to call him a “KSA-ian” instead of Arab and then see the response, It will be quite different.

Sometimes generally, while you are conversing with someone, You introduce a rarely used concept or word, The other party takes note of it, gets his attention, and then in the flow, uses the same thing again and again. So the point is to just try best to keep some things out until really necessary.

This issue is when they talk collectively they group all those countries as Arab -- as you've seen above their posts.

I am using Wikipedia links as this is the easiest way of communication in this regard as I don't bother to find 100's of scholarly works that support the obvious (what I write) just for you to not even click on them, which I can already guess in advance would have been the case.

As for "just Wikipedia", I suggest to take a look at the links/references under those claims. They are all scholarly work and moreover well-known historical facts.

"Persians" (you mean those thoroughly Arabized people with Arab blood in their veins and who the Arabs conquered completely in every way, ruled for centuries and who are now Muslims) don't rule anything in the Arab world? Arab Shias aligned to the ARABS ruling Iran (Khomeini is an Sayyid that proudly claims Arabic ancestry, wears a Black Turban showcasing it and who speaks fluent Arabic) has nothing to do with Persians, lol. Since when have Iraqi Shia Arabs or Syrian Alawites turned into Persians, lol?

Americans? Almost 4000 American soldiers were killed in Iraq, all of the US objectives failed and trillions where lost. Now reduced to a few American bases with Iraqi government blessing. Israel, other than tiny Golan Heights (due to Al-Assad regime incompetence) and some land grabbing in Palestine against defenseless stone-throwing Palestinians with the entire support of the US/West, is a great achievement since when? Equals an elephant celebrating stepping on an ant.

As for Israel, you were already told that 20% of Israelis are Arab Muslims and that 2/3 of all Israeli Jews are Arab Jews. Israel is basically an Arab state ethnically. Moreover this is a conflict between cousins (Arabs and Jews) about land. Mostly Palestinians and Israeli Jews to make it even more clear.

More unverified nonsense. "Arabs like to argue and lie". Unlike every other people on the planet who never "lie" or "argue", lol. Am I supposed to take this nonsense seriously?

What are you blabbering about? Are you not the same troll that claims Mongol ancestry? How in the world can you humble any Arab objectively speaking when your achievements don't even reach the toe of that of Arabs and our ancestors? Let alone any other possibility that might be your ancestry. No offense.

As for you other reply (not to me), more unfounded nonsense. Last time I checked the whole Aryan nonsense is a Farsi speciality (despite Arabs being closer genetically to Europeans and Europeans being our neighbors, unlike Iranians) similarly with the "We are Turkic" from the Turks, even though they have almost nothing to do (genetically) with Turkic people. Arabs on the other hand, unless challenged, never discuss such topics which every PDF user that has a history on PDF can confirm, including the moderators. Nor do Arabs care about such topics as we are not inferiority ridden people and we are well-known for being very proud people.

So as I wrote to you, waste such nonsense on a troll, not me, and quite frankly, if you don't have anything useful to write on this topic and section of the forum (Arab), I suggest to find another address to troll in/waste space in with nonsense and take your troll friends with you. I can speak for Arab users here and on their behalf, they are not interested in such nonsense.

Last edited:
84991_1442881812.jpg

I am using Wikipedia links as this is the easiest way of communication in this regard as I don't bother to find 100's of scholarly works that support the obvious (what I write) just for you to not even click on them, which I can already guess in advance would have been the case.

As for "just Wikipedia", I suggest to take a look at the links/references under those claims. They are all scholarly work and moreover well-known historical facts.

"Persians" (you mean those thoroughly Arabized people with Arab blood in their veins and who the Arabs conquered completely in every way, ruled for centuries and who are now Muslims) don't rule anything in the Arab world? Arab Shias aligned to the ARABS ruling Iran (Khomeini is an Sayyid that proudly claims Arabic ancestry, wears a Black Turban showcasing it and who speaks fluent Arabic) has nothing to do with Persians, lol. Since when have Iraqi Shia Arabs or Syrian Alawites turned into Persians, lol?

Americans? Almost 4000 American soldiers were killed in Iraq, all of the US objectives failed and trillions where lost. Now reduced to a few American bases with Iraqi government blessing. Israel, other than tiny Golan Heights (due to Al-Assad regime incompetence) and some land grabbing in Palestine against defenseless stone-throwing Palestinians with the entire support of the US/West, is a great achievement since when? Equals an elephant celebrating stepping on an ant.

As for Israel, you were already told that 20% of Israelis are Arab Muslims and that 2/3 of all Israeli Jews are Arab Jews. Israel is basically an Arab state ethnically. Moreover this is a conflict between cousins (Arabs and Jews) about land. Mostly Palestinians and Israeli Jews to make it even more clear.

More unverified nonsense. "Arabs like to argue and lie". Unlike every other people on the planet who never "lie" or "argue", lol. Am I supposed to take this nonsense seriously?

What are you blabbering about? Are you not the same troll that claims Mongol ancestry? How in the world can you humble any Arab objectively speaking when your achievements don't even reach the toe of that of Arabs and our ancestors? Let alone any other possibility that might be your ancestry. No offense.

As for you other reply (not to me), more unfounded nonsense. Last time I checked the whole Aryan nonsense is a Farsi speciality (despite Arabs being closer genetically to Europeans and Europeans being our neighbors, unlike Iranians) similarly with the "We are Turkic" from the Turks, even though they have almost nothing to do (genetically) with Turkic people. Arabs on the other hand, unless challenged, never discuss such topics which every PDF user that has a history on PDF can confirm, including the moderators. Nor do Arabs care about such topics as we are not inferiority ridden people and we are well-known for being very proud people.

So as I wrote to you, waste such nonsense on a troll, not me, and quite frankly, if you don't have anything useful to write on this topic and section of the forum (Arab), I suggest to find another address to troll in/waste space in with nonsense and take your troll friends with you. I can speak for Arab users here and on their behalf, they are not interested in such nonsense.
Idk man, you are just shooting random arrows in every direction hoping to hit something.

Let us all agree:
* Israel lost all battles. Palestine Liberated and total Arab victory.
* Iraq War. Total Arabian domination. US went Bankrupt.
* ME was never bend over again and again by Mongols, Turk-o-mongols (Timur Dynasties), Ottomans and before, their major population centers by Romans and Persians.

* KSA is the center of innovation and LHC is located in Jeddah. There are no expats in ME any more. Arab labor force are fully skilled and hardworking, 5 gen Jets are locally produced by Arab engineers.

* There is no Al-Bakistani General in KSA leading IMCTC. I think he is Arabized Now cuz he lives in KSA, his last name is Sharif and history can be distorted to say Arab Gen help Pakistan fight WoT.

* Arabs are white European, generics tells us, 7000 years ago even Donald Trump and Queen of England were also Arab.

Did I miss anything, buddy? Can we now return to actual thread?

Last edited:
Why has this thread degenerated interested a ethic racial debate???... It's about a fighter jet not about race...

Arab Americans are the most influential (by far) Muslim community in the US. As for your hallucinations and continued lies, due to your well-known Arab obsession, despite being partially Arabized yourself, is probably the same type of delusion/illusion that makes you think that you are a Mongol.:lol:

You are literally braindead. Most mosques in the US are sponsored by Arabs, there are literally 100.000's of them in the US, Arabic learning centers can be found in every major US city, Arabic restaurants, shops, halal stores, business etc. All proudly displaying their heritage and identity.

More of your habitual lies exposed yet again?

000_MN72P2.jpg

donald-trump-saudi-arabia-prince.jpg

22368553-mbs-og-trump.jpg

I mean, how old is this Arab-obsessed and Arabized troll again?

This is a list of Arab Americans. It includes prominent Arab American individuals from various fields, such as business, science, entertainment, sports and fine arts.

• Sam Esmail, screenwriter, director and producer; creator of the television series Mr. Robot (Egyptian)
  • Jerry Seinfeld, stand-up comedian, actor and writer,(Hungarian father and Syrian Mother)
  • Dean Obeidallah, stand-up comedian, writer, (Palestinian father)
  • Ahmed Ahmed, actor and comedian, (Egyptian)
  • Mohammed Amer, comedian, writer, actor; Rolling Stone, Al Barnameg, Allah Made Me Funny (Palestinian parents, born in Kuwait),
  • Remy Munasifi, comedian also known as GoRemy (Iraqi father/Lebanese mother)
  • Ronnie Khalil, stand-up comedian (Egyptian)
  • Aron Kader, stand-up comedian, (Palestinian father)
  • Maysoon Zayid, actress and comedian (Palestinian)
  • Ray Hanania, journalist and stand-up comedian (Palestinian)
  • Kassem G, comedian, actor, and YouTuber (Jordanian)
  • Anwar Jibawi, YouTuber and comedian (Palestinian)
  • Gigi Hadid, supermodel and TV personality, (Palestinian father)
  • Bella Hadid, supermodel and TV personality, (Palestinian father)
  • Anwar Hadid, fashion model and TV personality, (Palestinian father)
  • Iman, fashion model and actress, (Somali ancestry)
  • Touriya Haoud, fashion model and actress, (Moroccan father)
  • Jawahir Ahmed, fashion model, (Somali-American)
  • Wafah Dufour, fashion model and singer (Saudi Arabian father)
  • Jaclyn Stapp, beauty queen and fashion model (Jordanian)
  • Amy Fadhli, fitness model, actress and winner of the Fitness America National Champion 1996, (Iraqi father)
  • Halima Aden, fashion model, (Somali-American)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Arab_Americans

How about you stop projecting my mentally ill troll?

@The SC this forum/thread seems to attract pure morons.

Yes a nation where 40% cannot even write or read their own names, are somehow purely doctors, while Arabs, whose contribution to science throughout history is lightyears ahead, are recused to truck drivers, despite just 100.000 Saudi Arabian students at US universities alone, yet alone the 1000's of Arab engineers, doctors, lawyers, scientists working in the US since decades ago from NASA to many other firms.

This Mongol is mentally ill.
Yes from the start..some morons started insulting Egyptians..Just like that..what a defeatist mentality..even when it is good news for Egypt, China, Pakistan and most likely KSA..
I know these people who started to derail the thread and their ill psychy..they project their own shortcomings and expose their minds without knowing it.. because they are not rational and don't understand that their negative emotions pollute their deep state of mind.. like some zombies not conscious of their consciousness or that their subconscious mind will expose them mentaly naked to some piercing eyes....One can see what negative emotions can do to the rational mind..be it jealousy, inferiority complex, hatred, ignorance, false sense of pride, false sense of importance..and so much more.. It is kinda amusing when you know how they think, feel and behave..
I am glad to have seen many rational Pakistanis here..they really make a difference.. but the forum got really infected by trolls or maybe just newbies trying to state their opinions on any and every subject even if they have no idea about it..ignoring the first rule of debate is to come up with solid sources that can be validated..

I'm sorry but Thunder has no place in Egyptian air force, we are even not satisfied with f-16s and we hope to sell them to acquire more rafales and su-35.

Lol, If you think Pakistan will end, You are delusional.

Indus valley civilization is even older than Your Egyptian Civilization which is full of ruthless kings.

Our nation was born to be leader, Unlike you.

Talk to me with the same words in 10 years.

Remember, You have a small foe, You have a military on par with Pakistan, while Pakistan has a foe 15 times larger than Your foe israel.

We have kept our enemy on toe. Just imagine what we would have done with your enemy which is tiny and an embarrassment for your “Mighty Egypt”. Have you forgotten how your neighbour jordan asked for PAF pilots and how our Pilot SaifulAzam fu’ked up IAF jets ?

Go get a life.

I will make sure to bring this post back to your face once A thunder shoots down IAF rafale in future, same rafale that you are purchasing.

Get ready...
Indus is no older than Egypt .. Egypt or (Misr) was named after prophet Noah grandson (Misryam) .. how come you are older? lol

we are no mighty not weak .. we are Egyptians and that's all.

save your hatred to some Indians occupying Kashmir.

Egypt defeated Ottoman empire more than once.
: )

I'm sorry but Thunder has no place in Egyptian air force, we are even not satisfied with f-16s and we hope to sell them to acquire more rafales and su-35.

Indus is no older than Egypt .. Egypt or (Misr) was named after prophet Noah grandson (Misryam) .. how come you are older? lol

we are no mighty not weak .. we are Egyptians and that's all.

save your hatred to some Indians occupying Kashmir.

Egypt defeated Ottoman empire more than once.
: )
There is place for the JF-17 mostly the new block III..because the F-16A will be retired and replaced by more Mig-35s..while the Mig-21 retired already and f-5s too add the j-8..these will need replacement in their light weight category..Egypt will have a Hi-low combination..Rafale, F-16B and beyond, Mig-35 and SU-35 as TheHhi end and there is need for the Low end..Also Egypt won't get more than 48 Rafale, their might be more SU-35 to 48 too.. but those are not very big numbers.. The JF-17 block III with its AESA radar and open weaponry will be a good choice if made locally and in good numbers..

There is place for the JF-17 mostly the new block III..because the F-16A will be retired and replaced by more Mig-35s..while the Mig-21 retired already and f-5s too add the j-8..these will need replacement in their light weight category..Egypt will have a Hi-low combination..Rafale, F-16B and beyond, Mig-35 and SU-35 as TheHhi end and there is need for the Low end..Also Egypt won't get more than 48 Rafale, their might be more SU-35 to 48 too.. but those are not very big numbers.. The JF-17 block III with its AESA radar and open weaponry will be a good choice if made locally and in good numbers..

Well , recently I was reading an interview with one of IIRGC commander . He stated that they (IIRGC) don't welcome too many drone types because any new drone will require training of new pilot operator , providing specialize weapon , new control system , providing different type of spare parts which in time of need will become logistic nightmare and reduce the force capability to operate effectively . So IIRGC want to operate only one type of drone in any field ...

If maintaining and operating different kind of drones is logistical and operational nightmare, then the situation will be worst in manned combat aircraft field ...

Egypt has too many aircraft, which will drain her resource .... Rafael , Mig 35 , Su-30 , .... all of these are multi role fighters , Egypt should only choose one and buy 100-150 of chosen aircraft to reduce it long term spending ...

Well , recently I was reading an interview with one of IIRGC commander . He stated that they (IIRGC) don't welcome too many drone types because any new drone will require training of new pilot operator , providing specialize weapon , new control system , providing different type of spare parts which in time of need will become logistic nightmare and reduce the force capability to operate effectively . So IIRGC want to operate only one type of drone in any field ...

If maintaining and operating different kind of drones is logistical and operational nightmare, then the situation will be worst in manned combat aircraft field ...

Egypt has too many aircraft, which will drain her resource .... Rafael , Mig 35 , Su-30 , .... all of these are multi role fighters , Egypt should only choose one and buy 100-150 of chosen aircraft to reduce it long term spending ...
A lot of people say that.. but the fact is Egypt has Mig trained staff for over 40 years, the Rafale replaces the Mirage..stuff trained on that too, Chinese fighters J-7 many staff trained on it..the only new platform is the SU-35.. So here you go..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom