What's new

EDEX 2018: Egypt eyes JF-17 Thunder Block-III

It is surprising that a senior member like you would be repeating Zionist propaganda. The Palestinians sided with the British, acting as guides and informants against the Ottomans. They also welcomed initial waves of Jewish refugees, who never went back.

It goes to the Jewish prowess in mass media that they have managed to spread their propaganda even among Muslims.
Seems your ignorance has no limits.. go read a bit about the Mufti of Jerusalem..

Hitler-hosts-the-Mufti-1024x640.jpg

https://www.timesofisrael.com/full-official-record-what-the-mufti-said-to-hitler/

220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1980-036-05%2C_Amin_al_Husseini_bei_bosnischen_SS-Freiwilligen.jpg

You can't switch this to feel good about yourself.. You proved yourself dumb about the JF-17 sale.. and now on this too..Egypt or KSA can put any western Engine or avionics on the plane if they want to..And your country is closer to India than Pakistan or Arabs diplomatically speaking.. who are you trying to deceive here..

salam sir. sir how many jets is the requirement of KSA ?
HaS KSA shown interest in jf 17?
I remember a promise for a substantial quantity..
Yes, still following the progress closely..

The guy has no knowledge of the history of the ME.. all he seems to have is some venom in his heart against Arabs..which is bad for his health..

He forgot that Al Aqsa (Quds) is Muslim land..
He also forgot that Palestine was already occupied by Britain before handing it to the Jews after WW2.. and that came as the Palestinians supported the Germans..obviously because they hated their British occupiers..

WOW.. sounds so simple from a simple mind.. I guess that is as far as you can go about something you have no clue about or just some venom eating you inside for who knows what reason..

The Israeli writer (Eitan Hever) admits very recently on Maariv pages that Israel did not face Arab armies except in the fourth war of 1973 says:
"For many years we have fought wars (de Lux), where we demonstrated ... mobilizing a fight for a few days, ending in with a swift victory, returning home to father, wife and work.
In the Yom Kippur War, the situation was very different. Preparedness in the army and beyond put pressure on the psyche of soldiers who still find it very difficult to understand the new situation created by the Kippur war. Today we need great efforts in the field of media. Soldiers ask many questions with no answers to them. And most of the answers to them are not true."

General Aharon Yariv, former director of military intelligence, says:
There is no doubt that the Arabs have emerged victorious from the war. As we came out we were crushed and weak

Dr. Amnon Kabiuk in Hamshar newspaper considers that what characterized the Arabs in their goals and their war is that they are more realistic.

Aaron Geva The Jerusalem Newspaper Davar: The Arabs do not give in to force

Israel recognizes the mistakes of its defeat in the October 1973 war

upload_2017-8-27_17-35-8-jpeg.421380

Head of State, Reuven Rivlin

"Voice of Israel" radio, Broadcast the Israeli president's remarks, Roovin Rivlin made on Sunday, he said that during the Yom Kippur War "October 1973" witnessed significant errors within the army and the Israeli leadership, the most important was to underestimate the enemy, "the Egyptian army."

He explained during the military ceremony which was held on Mount Herzl in Jerusalem, that the most important mistakes committed by the army of Israel was excessive vanity and disdain for the capabilities of the enemy and the lack of training and preparation of Israel's soldiers to fight against a strong army.

The Israeli President added, that after 41 years of the October war, we can not forgive or pardon the mistakes we made, and we do not have the time to search for negligence or accusation of the perpetrators of the defeat, but we must draw examples and lessons from the mistakes of the past.

General Sharon said about the third army:
To tell you the truth, we did not know who was surrounding whom

So who are you to contradict these top ranking Usraelis???

And this is The Egyptian armed forces at war and after the end of 1973 Ramadan war
Does it look like a defeated armed forces for you..

These are the IDF soldiers celebrating their escape from the gap.. they are praising Sadat for letting them go and not destroying them right there..
image-jpeg.421593
I have no knowledge of arab conflict and here is the excuse the loser arabs are using.

The Israeli writer (Eitan Hever) admits very recently on Maariv pages that Israel did not face Arab armies except in the fourth war of 1973 says:

Now let's see the opinion of this one man...and for all I know SC made that up because lying is the new religion of the arabs vs what the world says.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Arab–Israeli_conflict

Now I guess the whole world is wrong and SC and Amun Ra are correct.

Dumb as soup the both of you

The guy has no knowledge of the history of the ME.. all he seems to have is some venom in his heart against Arabs..which is bad for his health..

He also forgot that Palestine was already occupied by Britain before handing it to the Jews after WW2.. and that came as the Palestinians supported the Germans..obviously because they hated their British occupiers..

WOW.. sounds so simple from a simple mind.. I guess that is as far as you can go about something you have no clue about or just some venom eating you inside for who knows what reason..

"For many years we have fought wars (de Lux), where we demonstrated ... mobilizing a fight for a few days, ending in with a swift victory, returning home to father, wife and work.
In the Yom Kippur War, the situation was very different. Preparedness in the army and beyond put pressure on the psyche of soldiers who still find it very difficult to understand the new situation created by the Kippur war. Today we need great efforts in the field of media. Soldiers ask many questions with no answers to them. And most of the answers to them are not true."

There is no doubt that the Arabs have emerged victorious from the war. As we came out we were crushed and weak

Dr. Amnon Kabiuk in Hamshar newspaper considers that what characterized the Arabs in their goals and their war is that they are more realistic.

"Voice of Israel" radio, Broadcast the Israeli president's remarks, Roovin Rivlin made on Sunday, he said that during the Yom Kippur War "October 1973" witnessed significant errors within the army and the Israeli leadership, the most important was to underestimate the enemy, "the Egyptian army."

He explained during the military ceremony which was held on Mount Herzl in Jerusalem, that the most important mistakes committed by the army of Israel was excessive vanity and disdain for the capabilities of the enemy and the lack of training and preparation of Israel's soldiers to fight against a strong army.

The Israeli President added, that after 41 years of the October war, we can not forgive or pardon the mistakes we made, and we do not have the time to search for negligence or accusation of the perpetrators of the defeat, but we must draw examples and lessons from the mistakes of the past.

And this is The Egyptian armed forces at war and after the end of 1973 Ramadan war

These are the IDF soldiers celebrating their escape from the gap.. they are praising Sadat for letting them go and not destroying them right there..
image-jpeg.421593
We do t forget Palestine was occupied by the british..the british were aided by treacherous arabs who help the British fight muslims forces under the command of the turkish. So Allah gave you jews for your treachery.
Pakistan was not created and when muslim soldiers in the then Indian army were ordered to fire upon the Turkish they refused and many were court martial and shot. This is why Pakistan and Turkey are close even today.
So now talk habibi....all you habli babli smokes just blow smoke dont you.
Regarding al aqsa. It was you pathetic arabs that lost the third holiest place. It was part of Jordan and the Israelis took it from you pathetic arabs. Read your history before talking.

If I was one of you I would kill myself out of shame but you just eat extra bizer and sleep and wake up to talk more nonsense.

I have no knowledge of arab conflict and here is the excuse the loser arabs are using.

Now let's see the opinion of this one man...and for all I know SC made that up because lying is the new religion of the arabs vs what the world says.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Arab–Israeli_conflict

Now I guess the whole world is wrong and SC and Amun Ra are correct.

Dumb as soup the both of you

We do t forget Palestine was occupied by the british..the british were aided by treacherous arabs who help the British fight muslims forces under the command of the turkish. So Allah gave you jews for your treachery.
Pakistan was not created and when muslim soldiers in the then Indian army were ordered to fire upon the Turkish they refused and many were court martial and shot. This is why Pakistan and Turkey are close even today.
So now talk habibi....all you habli babli smokes just blow smoke dont you.
Regarding al aqsa. It was you pathetic arabs that lost the third holiest place. It was part of Jordan and the Israelis took it from you pathetic arabs. Read your history before talking.

If I was one of you I would kill myself out of shame but you just eat extra bizer and sleep and wake up to talk more nonsense.

Funny how he brings up some quotes that can’t be found online from any authentic source.

However their own Chief of Staff who lead the Egyptian Armed Forces in that 1973 War wrote in his book (till this day still banned in Egypt) after he was politically exiled they lost the war and the Third Army was trapped. I posted a declassified CIA Report that gives a neutral perspective as well, which Egypt did good in initial stages as Israelis were busy with the Syrians in the strategically more important Golan Heights once that was done they punished the Egyptians who ran for a cease fire and Israelis didn’t acknowledge it for a few days until they got the upper hand and continued on to Cairo and Damascus. lol

You can't change the fact that our Prophet asws was Arab.. and the fact that20 thousand Arabs managed to defeat two empires at the same time.. the Persian and the Roman.. the fact is that you need to read hundreds and thousands of books to get a glimpse about the ME and Arabs history .. not even mentioning the cradle of civilisation Mesopotamia and Egypt..These are the facts.. now go educate yourself..
Well, what All this have to do with Saladin being Kurd and Baybars bring Turk?

Abu jahil was also Arab, should I start quoting Quran, how It’s refer Ignorance and backwardness of Arab culture and people compared to How it referred Jews For their knowledge.

Or should I reference western historical books to compare The Might of Roman and Persian civilization to the desert tribes of “No ones cares” Arabian peninsula.

Every history book, every Civilizations revolves around people from Greek to Indus and Mesopotamia in between. Desert of Arabian peninsula was irrelevant. Now there are book on Arabian history but so does every other culture and region. Doesn’t mean tribes of Arabian peninsula was any relevant to anything until the advent of Islam.

But this had been discussed many times over on PDF and totally irrelevant to Defence forum.

Btw first victims of Islamic conquest was non other Than Arabs themselves. Their culture and traditions. There is a reason history refer to these conquests as Islamic and not Arabs.

image-jpeg.421593
My fiends Israeli are real serious about their safety and they fully realize the odds against them. So it’s quite understandable them being critical of their short comings. Same way Pakistanis are very critical of its military. We know odds are against us and margin of error is low. For Israelis, It’s very low.

You don’t needs to copy paste every Lengthy articles. The Day Arab realize their short comings and be critical like Israeli instead of self gratification, is the day ME will change.

For you ease, let me break it down at a 6 year old level.

There is fight between 2 kids.

Kid 1 Weight Aprox 8 stones.
Vs
Kids 2 weight 9 stones
(But kids 2 is not alone)
His brother weight 16 stones.
His older brother weight 100 stone.

In round 1 kid one preemptive strikes and kick Kid 2 and his brother *** and take their candy.

Older and heavier brother of kid 2 was furious for losing his candy in such a humiliating manner. They all train and prepare for round 2.

This time kid 2 and brother stuck preemptively and After a quick slap, he mange to take his candy back, but still failed to take any of kid 1 stuff or decisively show his dominance despite their combined weight of 135 stones.

Every body in the school watch the quarrel and call it a win for kids 1.

After such a nasty outcome, kids 2 and brothers decided to sign a truce, but would argue rest of the school, how they actually won.

BTW the Shia leaders during that time was from Morocco but Egyptians haven’t been turned shiaa.....

about being raised in Harsh deserts .... plz .... what are you taking about .... Do you refer to Egypt .... Just read even a few links to know what are you taking about....

about your Iraqi friend .... don’t let your personal experience affects your logical thinking.

all what I see is just claims with no sources .... let who ever lied to you come and gets into respectful debate WITH RESPECTFUL SOURCES .... not like as we know or as confirmed things ... with source out of Turks or Arabs ( be it international sources) but for your info we have here in Cairo some Original books back to 700 years and more about those events .

or just mention me in one of those False and fake propaganda threads to let him think again and READ .....!!

It’s not a Arabian history Thread and I am not interested in googling Arabian history as it’s like beating a dead horse.

if you know history so well then debunked the facts that Baybars and Saladin were not Arabs.

I will correct myself and move on. If you don’t have anything, than deal with the Historical reality and move on.

I just hope, Egyp buys gripen or something else. Good for them and good for us.

My fiends Israeli are real serious about their safety and they fully realize the odds against them. So it’s quite understandable them being critical of their short comings. Same way Pakistanis are very critical of its military. We know odds are against us and margin of error is low. For Israelis, It’s very low.

You don’t needs to copy paste every Lengthy articles. The Day Arab realize their short comings and be critical like Israeli instead of self gratification, is the day ME will change.

Vs
Kids 2 weight 9 stones

In round 1 kid one preemptive strikes and kick Kid 2 and his brother *** and take their candy.

Older and heavier brother of kid 2 was furious for losing his candy in such a humiliating manner. They all train and prepare for round 2.

This time kid 2 and brother stuck preemptively and After a quick slap, he mange to take his candy back, but still failed to take any of kid 1 stuff or decisively show his dominance despite their combined weight of 135 stones.

After such a nasty outcome, kids 2 and brothers decided to sign a truce, but would argue rest of the school, how they actually won.

It’s not a Arabian history Thread and I am not interested in googling Arabian history as it’s like beating a dead horse.

if you know history so well then debunked the facts that Baybars and Saladin were not Arabs.

I will correct myself and move on. If you don’t have anything, than deal with the Historical reality and move on.

2 tips
1- It is not Arabian history.... it is Islamic history .... defending the heart of Islam in Mecca , Medina and Alquds .... is Islamic . If you ever care.
2- If you don’t want to read for more correct info .... then why you write about the issue.

salam:tup:

Well, what All this have to do with Saladin being Kurd and Baybars bring Turk?

Abu jahil was also Arab, should I start quoting Quran, how It’s refer Ignorance and backwardness of Arab culture and people compared to How it referred Jews For their knowledge.

Or should I reference western historical books to compare The Might of Roman and Persian civilization to the desert tribes of “No ones cares” Arabian peninsula.

Every history book, every Civilizations revolves around people from Greek to Indus and Mesopotamia in between. Desert of Arabian peninsula was irrelevant. Now there are book on Arabian history but so does every other culture and region. Doesn’t mean tribes of Arabian peninsula was any relevant to anything until the advent of Islam.

But this had been discussed many times over on PDF and totally irrelevant to Defence forum.

Btw first victims of Islamic conquest was non other Than Arabs themselves. Their culture and traditions. There is a reason history refer to these conquests as Islamic and not Arabs.
Seems you have not heard about Mesopotamia..ever
And comparing the prophet asws with Abu Jahl is jahl (ignorance) in it self..

Vs
Kids 2 weight 9 stones

Again from my previous post..and from the mouth of Usraelis:

Now you really messed it up with your completely reversed example..forgetting the first kid of 8 stones had brothers weighting 1000 stones each (UK and France at that time 1948 till '67) and yet a bigger brother weighting 10000 stone (The US from the 60s on..).. Still the 9 stone and his two brothers managed to snatch back their candies under the nose of the heavy weights of this world..both by force and by diplomacy.. that is the naked truth..Just the blinded and sick minded can see it differently..and contradict the facts of history..

Funny how he brings up some quotes that can’t be found online from any authentic source.

However their own Chief of Staff who lead the Egyptian Armed Forces in that 1973 War wrote in his book (till this day still banned in Egypt) after he was politically exiled they lost the war and the Third Army was trapped. I posted a declassified CIA Report that gives a neutral perspective as well, which Egypt did good in initial stages as Israelis were busy with the Syrians in the strategically more important Golan Heights once that was done they punished the Egyptians who ran for a cease fire and Israelis didn’t acknowledge it for a few days until they got the upper hand and continued on to Cairo and Damascus. lol
Go cry rivers somewhere else.. you defeatist mentality shows more on you than any Arabs (and Usraelis) who know the truth..
And stop lying about the sources ..

Here is more than you can ever think about:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/1973-arab-israeli-conflict-the-truth-once-and-for-all.315824/

Last edited:
I just hope, Egyp buys gripen or something else. Good for them and good for us.
More Rafale..maybe Typhoon..and more Mig-35 and SU-35..later on the SU-57 too
The JF-17 block III is not in this category anyway ..it is a light fighter ..so it might still have a place in the EAF..

Friend you debunked nothing really..
Would you say American generals in the US army, are British, irish, Germans, Polish, Italians or anything like that?
The same applies to baybars and Salahudin.. They were both Generals of the Muslim Arab empire..

Seems you have not heard about Mesopotamia..ever
And comparing the prophet asws with Abu Jahl is jahl (ignorance) in it self..

Again from my previous post..and from the mouth of Usraelis:

Now you really messed it up with your completely reversed example..forgetting the first kid of 8 stones had brothers weighting 1000 stones each (UK and France at that time 1948 till '67) and yet a bigger brother weighting 10000 stone (The US from the 60s on..).. Still the 9 stone and his two brothers managed to snatch back their candies under the nose of the heavy weights of this world..both by force and by diplomacy.. that is the naked truth..Just the blinded and sick minded can see it differently..and contradict the facts of history..

Go cry rivers somewhere else.. you defeatist mentality shows more on you than any Arabs (and Usraelis) who know the truth..
And stop lying about the sources ..
You sounds like one of the tools of Imran Hossaini. You are just making excuses and excuses will get you no where.

You are the one that brought Prophet to cover face for modern day Abu jahl. Than you switch to Mesopotamia!!

Buddy there were no 1000 and 10000 stones, these stones are the fears of Arabs. Arabs had 100,000 stones Soviet Union on it’s side. Israeli fought alone. Stop lying to yourself. Seriously I am feeling ridiculous comparing 2 side but you don’t feel a things making nonstop excuses. It’s a country 10x40 miles across, FFS. It’s doesn’t Even takes jet a min to cover this distance.

How about you come back when Egypt or its GCC funders Grow a pair, open the Gaza blockade and help out Starving Arabs.

More Rafale..maybe Typhoon..and more Mig-35 and SU-35..later on the SU-57 too
The JF-17 block III is not in this category anyway ..it is a light fighter ..so it might still have a place in the EAF..

Friend you debunked nothing really..
Would you say American generals in the US army, are British, irish, Germans, Polish, Italians or anything like that?
The same applies to baybars and Salahudin.. They were both Generals of the Muslim Arab empire..
Arab is an a race, an ethnicity, American isn’t an ethnicity. Your friends here was Highlight Arabia-ness @Amun that they did it and will do it again and was mocking Non Arabs. I just did a reality check. Well now you guys are switching to Islam n Muslims. Nothing new, just like when national Arabs Armies failed to free Palestinian Arabs started calling it a Muslim issue. :haha:

You sounds like one of the tools of Imran Hossaini. You are just making excuses and excuses will get you no where.

You are the one that brought Prophet to cover face for modern day Abu jahl. Than you switch to Mesopotamia!!

Buddy there were no 1000 and 10000 stones, these stones are the fears of Arabs. Arabs had 100,000 stones Soviet Union on it’s side. Israeli fought alone. Stop lying to yourself. Seriously I am feeling ridiculous comparing 2 side but you don’t feel a things making nonstop excuses. It’s a country 10x40 miles across, FFS. It’s doesn’t Even takes jet a min to cover this distance.

How about you come back when Egypt or its GCC funders Grow a pair, open the Gaza blockade and help out Starving Arabs.

Arab is an a race, an ethnicity, American isn’t an ethnicity. Your friends here was Highlight Arabia-ness @Amun that they did it and will do it again and was mocking Non Arabs. I just did a reality check. Well now you guys are switching to Islam n Muslims. Nothing new, just like when national Arabs Armies failed to free Palestinian Arabs started calling it a Muslim issue. :haha:
Well keep covering your ignorance because you are spreading fallacies about the Arabs..and that might sooth your sick soul.. but changes nothing for the Arabs pride and self confidence in their abilities..

Go have a good read here..and also some history books about Arab empires so you won't be personifying Abu Jahl to a worst extent..

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/1973-arab-israeli-conflict-the-truth-once-and-for-all.315824/

@The SC @Amun @Philip the Arab @sami_1

I request fellow Arab users, the very few that remain after 99.9% of us left PDF, to ignore the anti-Arab and Arab-obsessed drivel in this thread and elsewhere from largely partially Arabized trolls.

Arabs as a people and civilization are too great to continuously be dragged into such moronic discussions and irrelevant troll wars on this forum.

Our ancient pre-Islamic history (that of the Arab world, Arabs and fellow Semitic peoples) is objectively speaking the most impressive in existence. It gave rise to the oldest known civilizations on the planet and influential (influencing every later civilization basically), science, mathematics, farming, the first major population centers and cities in the world, writing, alphabet, the wheel, musical instruments, the first monotheistic (Abrahamic) religions, first known religions, poetry, literature, domestication of animals, the Arab world is home to the most impressive and most ancient archaeological and architectural wonders of the world and the list goes on.

After the Islamic conquest we Arabs created the largest (by far) and most influential empires EVER (stands to this date) created by non-Westerners (in the form of much more recent colonial empires, the British being the largest), expect for the incredibly short-lived and destructive Mongol empire, in the Muslim/non-Western world. It was under those Arab Caliphates/empires, that the height of Islamic civilization was reached and where the Islamic world was the leading player in almost every field. Arabic, the liturgic language of Islam, is the most influential language (by far) in the Muslim world too, influencing languages on all continents of the world and every single language spoken in the Muslim world to a greater or smaller degree.

To this very day, despite 3-4 centuries of Ottoman darkness and colonial exploration of much of the Arab world, we still stand strong, despite being at our weakest point. We still control a landmass the size of Russia, our lands are some of the most richest and sought after on the planet and so is our geographical location, hence the constant meddling from almost everyone else. We are still by far the largest Muslim ethnic group (second largest in the World overall) and our combined economy is in the top 5 of the world which incredible potential for future growth due to unused potential, population growth etc.

This post is not aimed at showcasing what is already known among educated people across the world (not only historians) but just to tell the few fellow Arab users that remain on PDF, not to get yourself dragged down by a few insulting loudmouths who give their own nation/s a very bad name.

It is worth mentioning that the Pyramids in Egypt alone, are older than any known civilization that emerged in all of South Asia.

Speaking about age, people etc. the first people who colonized the barren lands of South Asia (in terms of them not being inhabited by humans), many 10.000's of years ago, came from nowhere else but the modern-day Arab world.

Lastly, there is nothing called "Arab-Israeli wars", as that would require all 20 + Arab nations to have taken actively part in those wars. This was mostly the doing of 3 Arab nations (Egypt, Syria and Iraq) and in the last major war (1973), Arabs were victorious and achieved all of their goals expect for Syria (Golan Heights) and the foolishness of the Hafiz al-Assad.

If not for US protection and Israel being allowed to have nuclear weapons and the Israeli elite being survivors of the Holocaust and them fighting for their very existence (unlike Arabs), a few Arab clans and tribes in Palestine, Egypt and Syria alone, would have ransacked it. We should not forget that Jews/Israels have been dominated by Arabs military for millennia. Not withstanding that modern day Israel is ethnically an Arab state given that 20% of Israel's population is Arab and 2/3 of all Israeli Jews are Arab Jews (Jews from Arab lands who genetically are no different from Arab Muslim Yemenis, Arab Muslim Iraqis, Arab Muslim Egyptians etc.)

I strongly recommend the few remaining Arab users to leave this forum permanently if things don’t improve on this forum, as it has turned into a troll-infected and Arab-obsessed (ironically given the Arabization that most of its users have undergone) forum and the moderation is not doing their job in preventing this and whenever the few Arab users that are left, reply using a similar language to put those trolls in their place, we get banned! Why spend time on such a forum when there are plenty of vibrant and much more active Arab military forums? We are just wasting our time on a platform of this nature, I am afraid, when Pakistani and other Arab-obsessed trolls, are dominating the discourse and creating a fake/not real picture of Pakistan and Pakistanis.

Last edited:
@The SC @Amun @Philip the Arab @sami_1

I request fellow Arab users, the very few that remain after 99.9% of us left PDF, to ignore the anti-Arab and Arab-obsessed drivel in this thread and elsewhere from largely partially Arabized trolls.

Arabs as a people and civilization are too great to continuously be dragged into such moronic discussions and irrelevant troll wars on this forum.

Our ancient pre-Islamic history (that of the Arab world, Arabs and fellow Semitic peoples) is objectively speaking the most impressive in existence. It gave rise to the oldest known civilizations on the planet and influential (influencing every later civilization basically), science, mathematics, farming, the first major population centers and cities in the world, writing, alphabet, the wheel, musical instruments, the first monotheistic (Abrahamic) religions, first known religions, poetry, literature, domesticate of animals, the Arab world is home to the most impressive and most ancient archaeological and architectural wonders of the world and the list goes on.

After the Islamic conquest we Arabs created the largest (by far) and most influential empires EVER (stands to this date) created by non-Westerners (in the form of much more recent colonial empires, the British being the largest), expect for the incredibly short-lived and destructive Mongol empire, in the Muslim/non-Western world. It was under those Arab Caliphates/empires, that the height of Islamic civilization was reached and where the Islamic world was the leading player in almost every field. Arabic, the liturgic language of Islam, is the most influential language (by far) in the Muslim world too, influencing languages on all continents of the world and every single language spoken in the Muslim world to a greater or smaller degree.

To this very day, despite 3-4 centuries of Ottoman darkness and colonial exploration of much of the Arab world, we still stand strong, despite being at our weakest point. We still control a landmass the size of Russia, our lands are some of the most richest and sought after on the planet and so is our geographical location, hence the constant meddling from almost everyone else. We are still by far the largest Muslim ethnic group (second largest in the World overall) and our combined economy is in the top 5 of the world which incredible potential for future growth due to unused potential, population growth etc.

This post is not aimed at showcasing what is already known among educated people across the world (not only historians) but just to tell the few fellow Arab users that remain on PDF, not to get yourself dragged down by a few insulting loudmouths who give their own nation/s a very bad name.

It is worth mentioning that the Pyramids in Egypt alone, are older than any known civilization that emerged in all of South Asia.

Speaking about age, people etc. the first people who colonized the barren lands of South Asia (in terms of them not being inhabited by humans), many 10.000's of years ago, came from nowhere else but the modern-day Arab world.

Lastly, there is nothing called "Arab-Israeli wars", as that would require all 20 + Arab nations to have taken actively part in those wars. This was mostly the doing of 3 Arab nations (Egypt, Syria and Iraq) and in the last major war (1973), Arabs were victorious and achieved all of their goals expect for Syria (Golan Heights) and the foolishness of the Hafiz al-Assad.

If not for US protection and Israel being allowed to have nuclear weapons and the Israeli elite being survivors of the Holocaust and them fighting for their very existence (unlike Arabs), a few Arab clans and tribes in Palestine, Egypt and Syria alone, would have ransacked it. We should not forget that Jews/Israels have been dominated by Arabs military for millennia. Not withstanding that modern day Israel is ethnically an Arab state given that 20% of Israel's population is Arab and 2/3 of all Israeli Jews are Arab Jews (Jews from Arab lands who genetically are no different from Arab Muslim Yemenis, Arab Muslim Iraqis, Arab Muslim Egyptians etc.)

I strongly recommend the few remaining Arab users to leave this forum permanently if things don’t improve on this forum, as it has turned into a troll-infected and Arab-obsessed (ironically given the Arabization that most of its users have undergone) forum and the moderation is not doing their job in preventing this and whenever the few Arab users that are left, reply using a similar language to put those trolls in their place, we get banned! Why spend time on such a forum when there are plenty of vibrant and much more active Arab military forums? We are just wasting our time on a platform of this nature, I am afraid, when Pakistani and other Arab-obsessed trolls, are dominating the discourse and creating a fake/not real picture of Pakistan and Pakistanis.
Buddy why are you so butthurt. When you guys are getting ripped open for fake claims, you run away. It was a JF-17 thread, your Arabian brethren brought their claims of Arab victory over Israel. Why blame PDF member when no one in the world buy your excuses. Than they step back into Arab ethnicity, Saladin, mongol defeat. All We did was Just inform them that the stone they are standing on, for their claims aren’t even Arab. Then the move back to Prophet and masopotamia.

I mean seriously, can they just stick with Discussing the thread.

Now your are coming with another rubbish of “dark ottomans times“ and “glorious Jewish ancestry ( Squeeze in Arab). I bet Romans were also Arab in your dictionary.

You telling other Members to leave when you yourself are present here.

Buddy, previously You and your friend, came here with cooked up, cherry pick links, while claims genetic link to other ethnicities and everything glorious They did. 90% member Visiting here never gave a flying F about your claims . The 10% that Actually read, or Knew some history started ripping you apart with Little bit history search of their own.

When you were caught distorting history, you resort to abusing others and end up getting banned.

Last edited:
Buddy why are you so butthurt. When you guys are getting ripped open for fake claims, you run away. It was a JF-17 thread, your Arabian brethren brought their claims of Arab victory over Israel. Why blame PDF member when no one in the world buy your excuses. Than they step back into Arab ethnicity, Saladin, mongol defeat. All We did was Just inform them that the stone they are standing on, for their claims aren’t even Arab. Then the move back to Prophet and masopotamia.

Now your are coming with another rubbish of “dark ottomans times“ and “glorious Jewish ancestry ( Squeeze in Arab). I bet Romans were also Arab in your dictionary.

Buddy, previously You and your friend, come here with cook up, cherry pick links, while claims genetic link to other ethnicities and everything glorious That did. Since 90% member Visiting here never gave a flying F about your claims. The 10% that did or Knew some history started ripping you apart with Little bit search of history.

When you were caught distorting history, you resort to abuses others and end up getting banned.
I would not blame him or you out others, simply history subject has been made to be distorted, multiple versions, What can one expect ?
Useless endless debates

Buddy, previously You and your friend, come here with cook up, cherry pick links, while claims genetic link to other ethnicities and everything glorious That did. Since 90% member Visiting here never gave a flying F about your claims. The 10% that did or Knew some history started ripping you apart with Little bit search of history.

When you were caught distorting history, you resort to abuses others and end up getting banned.

First of all, none of you Pakistanis or others in this thread would dare to insult Arabs in person. All I saw in this thread was inferiority ridden (ironically partially Arabized themselves) users who were insulting Arabs and writing nonsense when they can't count to 10 in Arabic and have no clue about Arab history, events in the Arab world or "Arab"-Israeli wars. I don't see any Arab users insulting Pakistanis or others here even when insulted. Since you have moderator protection it is pointless although we could use that tenfold the other way around if we were as primitive as those individuals in question and had so many complexes towards a particular group of people as some users seem to have with 500 million Arabs here on PDF.

Saladin (ra) was a Kurdified Arab paternally. His paternal ancestors were Arabs and his offspring have lived in the Arab world for 800 years and intermarried with Arabs and live in today's KSA and Jordan mainly. They go by the name Al-Ayyubi which surprise surprise, is an Arabic name.

Saladin (ra) was a member of the Rawadiya tribe which is an Arab tribe. He was born on Arab land (Kirkuk) as well but his mother was Kurdish speaking and much of the Rawadiya tribe (back then) intermingled with Kurds and became partially Kurdizied. Despite this, his mother tongue was Arabic. Also with all due respect, there have been literally 50 or so greater Arab generals than him.

Mongols? What have those irrelevant people to do with this thread? All they were good for in the Islamic context was to destroy Islamic civilization and from their appearance it has only gone downwards for the entire Muslim world. There is a reason why the very name (Mongol) is considered an insult in much of the world. Eventually to get their asses kicked in the Arab world after destroying only parts of the Arab world (Iraq).

2/3 of all Jewish Israelis are Arab Jews and Israelis (Jews) are a Semitic people and closely related to Arabs. That is a fact. One of the greatest ancient Jewish Kings, Herod the Great, was half Nabatean (Nabatean princess mother from modern-day KSA) and his father was an Edomite, a Semitic people, from Hijaz in KSA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herod_the_Great

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herod_the_Great

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Jews

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizrahi_Jews

Do you want to embarrass yourself a bit more?

Everything that I wrote in my earlier post is factually correct and well-known among educated people. I can back every single claim up with factual information and scholarly work. So no, go troll to someone else on your own level who bothers to engage in such moronic and laughable discussions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom