What's new

EDEX 2018: Egypt eyes JF-17 Thunder Block-III

yes ..... but Alquds is not Arab thing ..... Alquds and Alaqsa Mosque is a Muslim thing ... and throughout the history we have defended it as Arabs and as Egyptians .....
remember who ...
- opened Alquds and spreaded justice in it .... Muslim Arabs of Arabia..
- Who stopped the Mongols from destroying Alquds / Mecca / Medina .in Ainjalut battle..Egyptians ( Arabs) ..
- Who Defeated the Crusaders and returned Alquds back to Muslims after 88 years of occupation .... Egyptian- Muslims army ( Arabs) led by Salaheldin .

- Who protected Mecca and Medina from Portuguese invaders ..... Egyptians ( Arabs).
- Who fought Israel many wars to return Alquds ..... Arabs.

Now you see .... this is a war of thousands of years ... Israel presence is a lost battle ..... but one day the war will continue till we win it inshaaallah we believe in that .... ....

now who do you think will fight the next war ...... Turks of NATO ...?! that Pakistani keyboard warrior....?! ( no offense) A BIG NOOOOO .... it will be also ARABS .

as for participating in PDF .... I will try brother but as you see we are not welcomed from Turks and Turks loving Pakistanis :smitten:

Yes, most probably a Turk or a Key board Pakistani. Do you know why???

Salahudin was not Arab but Kurd.
Baybars who defeated Mongols was not Arab but Turk.

Arab ruler of Egypt was defeated by mongols and ran away when Baybars took charge and defeated Mongols. Baybars (Turk) become sultan of Egypt.

Btw Saladin defeated Egypt (Shia ruler) before fighting Crusaders.

My friend issue is that Arabs lie to themselves to satisfy their ego. Most probably due their Evolution in Harsh desert And tribal Customers. My Iraq course mate use to called out by instructors to be hard headed and wouldn’t listen. May be this Ego And hard headedness played role back in old days for Tribes survival but today, it’s Holding Arab back.

Yes, most probably a Turk or a Key board Pakistani. Do you know why???

Salahudin was not Arab but Kurd.
Baybars who defeated Mongols was not Arab but Turk.

Arab ruler of Egypt was defeated by mongols and ran away when Baybars took charge and defeated Mongols. Baybars (Turk) become sultan of Egypt.

the Turks here in PDF acknowledged that nothing Turkish about them ..... so you come now and say this false propaganda....

the leader of Egyptian army who marched from Egypt to defeat Mongols leaded by Qutuz not Baybars .....
and both are Egyptians more than being any thing else .... they brought to Egypt while they are young.... 5-10 years .... lived in Egypt , Married in Egypt , died for Egypt and buried in Egypt... and to be fair.... at that time there is no specific boarders ... and nationalities are not clear .... but once you enter Sinai .... this means you have reached Egypt ( the same name .... the same place for 7,000 years and more).

https://www.britannica.com/event/Battle-of-Ayn-Jalut
Battle of ʿAyn Jālūt, ʿAyn Jālūt also spelled Ain Jalut, (September 3, 1260), decisive victory of the Mamlūks of Egypt over the invading Mongols, which saved Egypt and Islam and halted the westward expansion of the Mongol empire.

As for Salaheldin yes he is originally Kurdish / Muslim hero .... leaded Muslims ( Mainly Egyptian) armies to open Jerusalem....I was specific in that point.... saying led by Salaheldin.....

and in all cases be it Mongols defeat in Ain Jalut or in Heten Battles.... Levant nearly fallen in hands of Mongols and Crusaders.... so the backbone of the Army Was Egyptian soldiers.....

In our Egyptian 7,000 years of history ..... we have met people like you need to steal our history .... you are not the first one .....
Some people said ancient Egyptians are Europeans ..... others said they are black Africans ..... some said Aliens built the pyramids :cheesy:..... so you are not surprising me ..... I have met many other people like you .... but honestly, they offer references and once you show them the facts .... they accept it.

Last edited:
the Turks here in PDF acknowledged that nothing Turkish about them ..... so you come now and say this false propaganda....

the leader of Egyptian army who marched from Egypt to defeat Mongols leaded by Qutuz not Baybars .....
and both are Egyptians more than being any thing else .... they brought to Egypt while they are young.... 5-10 years .... lived in Egypt , Married in Egypt , died for Egypt and buried in Egypt

https://www.britannica.com/event/Battle-of-Ayn-Jalut
Battle of ʿAyn Jālūt, ʿAyn Jālūt also spelled Ain Jalut, (September 3, 1260), decisive victory of the Mamlūks of Egypt over the invading Mongols, which saved Egypt and Islam and halted the westward expansion of the Mongol empire.

As for Salaheldin yes he is originally Kurdish / Muslim hero .... leaded Muslims ( Mainly Egyptian) armies to open Jerusalem....I was specific in that point.... saying led by Salaheldin.....

and in all cases be it Mongols defeat in Ain Jalut or in Heten Battles.... Levant nearly fallen in hands of Mongols and Crusaders.... so the backbone of the Army Was Egyptian soldiers.....

In our Egyptian 7,000 years of history ..... we have met people like you need to steal our history .... you are not the first one .....
Some people said ancient Egyptians are Europeans ..... others said they are black Africans ..... some said Aliens built the pyramids :cheesy:..... so you are not surprising me ..... I have met many other people like you .... but honestly, they offer references and once you show them the facts .... they accept it.
This has already been discussed on PDF many times over.
You can’t change history. Read book or two.
You can’t change genetics of Saladin or Baybars and call them Arabs.

You can’t change the fact that Saladin defeated Egypt Arab Ruler before marching onto juleslum.

Can’t change the fact that Arab leader of Egypt Army was defeated by mongols and later it was a non Arabs that defeated Mongols.

From you own links, can proved that Turks were prized worriers in Arabs armies.

So if leaders were non Arabs, prized worriers were non Arabs, than why it’s you are the one claiming something, that’s only circumstantially happens to involve Arabs.

This has already been discussed on PDF many times over.
You can’t change history. Read book or two.
You can’t change genetics of Saladin or Baybars and call them Arabs.

You can’t change the fact that Saladin defeated Egypt Arab Ruler before marching onto juleslum.

Can’t change the fact that Arab leader of Egypt Army was defeated and it was a non Arabs that defeated Mongols.

From you own links, can proved that Turks were prized worriers in Arabs armies.

So if leaders were non Arabs, prized worries were non Arabs, than why it’s you are the one claiming something, that’s only circumstantially happens to involve Arabs.

As I expected .... just another troll ..... no source ... no data ... all false propaganda and just hate .... it’s Britannica ... not my source.... if you know Britannica ..... I don’t know what false history you people have learned .... :o:

As I expected .... just another troll ..... no source ... no data ... all false propaganda and just hate .... it’s Britannica ... not my source.... if you know Britannica ..... I don’t know what false history you people have learned .... :o:
Dude I got no stake in it. If it was Egyptian, Turk, Arab or whoever. I just busted your fake claims and lies.

This is JF-17 thread. Your historical claims has been busted many times over in other thread with all the links by much more history savvy members.

So read on our own and move on.

Btw Saladin defeated Egypt (Shia ruler) before fighting Crusaders.

My friend issue is that Arabs lie to themselves to satisfy their ego. Most probably due their Evolution in Harsh desert And tribal Customers. My Iraq course mate use to called out by instructors to be hard headed and wouldn’t listen. May be this Ego And hard headedness played role back in old days for Tribes survival but today, it’s Holding Arab back.

BTW the Shia leaders during that time was from Morocco but Egyptians haven’t been turned shiaa.....

about being raised in Harsh deserts .... plz .... what are you taking about .... Do you refer to Egypt .... Just read even a few links to know what are you taking about....

about your Iraqi friend .... don’t let your personal experience affects your logical thinking.

Dude I got no stake in it. If it was Egyptian, Turk, Arab or whoever. I just busted your fake claims and lies.

This is JF-17 thread. Your historical claims has been busted many times over in other thread with all the links by much more history savvy members.

So read on our own and move on.

all what I see is just claims with no sources .... let who ever lied to you come and gets into respectful debate WITH RESPECTFUL SOURCES .... not like as we know or as confirmed things ... with source out of Turks or Arabs ( be it international sources) but for your info we have here in Cairo some Original books back to 700 years and more about those events .

or just mention me in one of those False and fake propaganda threads to let him think again and READ .....!!

How dumb are you...if there was a medal I would give it to u

USELESS PEOPLE ONLY MAKE EXCUSES. YOU ARE LIKE THIS AND SADLY YOU WILL TEACH YOUR KIDS TO BE LIKE THIS

just a big mouth .... with a small brain..... pathetic...!!

just a big mouth .... with a small brain..... pathetic...!!
Lol you are actually arguing with Trango the nerd? I have had this khanzir on my block list for months and I suggest you do the same.

Lol you are actually arguing with Trango the nerd? I have had this khanzir on my block list for months and I suggest you do the same.

I will try the first block in PDF for me to him as I trust you...:cheers:

He spoke Arabic fluently, and his kids become Arab after he died. He never tried to be Turkish culturally like Ottomans did.
i do admit that there is a clear distinction between pre ottoman mamluks and post ottoman mamluks. thats why figures like muhammad ali (he was albanian/balkan) identified moreso with turks rather than arabs

I think it is unwise to sell the block 3 to Egypt. They will hand it in to the Israelis for a full test and evaluation, who will then pass it on to the monkeys in India.

I think it is unwise to sell the block 3 to Egypt. They will hand it in to the Israelis for a full test and evaluation, who will then pass it on to the monkeys in India.
I mean, It would be stupid to not assume the Nigerians are already going to let the Israelis have a peek at the Block 2.

Back
Top Bottom