What's new

EDEX 2018: Egypt eyes JF-17 Thunder Block-III

Consult some nearest Mind therapy session. Pray Tahajjud, Do zikr and Recite Quran. Your mind will come to ease, perhaps you can cure yourself

You should go visit some nearest shrine, lick the grills and read the newest edition of Ahadis, perhaps you will be able to win a position in cabinet of naya Pakistan.

Great read,

Never thought about that...
Was Turkey ally of israel back then ?

Turkey wanted to be a part of europe for the longest time period---till they realised they have more in common with those behind them---. But Turkey always had good relations with Pakistan---.

Consult some nearest Mind therapy session. Pray Tahajjud, Do zikr and Recite Quran. Your mind will come to ease, perhaps you can cure yourself

That’s where the “Plan v12” comes *AZM*

View attachment 622911

Lau Kar Lau Gal---you been preaching me and now????????

Turkey wanted to be a part of europe for the longest time period---till they realised they have more in common with those behind them---. But Turkey always had good relations with Pakistan---.

The problem with Arabs once money started flowing they left all this and went on bing buying. This killed their word ethics and created a superiority complex in their thinking.

You should go visit some nearest shrine, lick the grills and read the newest edition of Ahadis, perhaps you will be able to win a position in cabinet of naya Pakistan.
@Blacklight :lol:
Isnt he so cute ?

Sometimes the urge is real and asked for :lol::lol::lol:

So how did the germans take turks into regards ?

And do the germans care about the history now ?

Isnt he so cute ?
welcome to the obsession club... enjoy.
I can change my religion, if it helps?

Again can't refute anything, lol.

Good day, sir, and I pray the Israeli's keep making an example out of the Arab race. Until you actually learn how to war, and how to deal with facts. :)

You are not the first one to pray the destruction of Arabs on pdf.... but they have saved Pakistan from bankruptcy on many occasions, do you remember when was it last time?

Sometimes the urge is real and asked for :lol::lol::lol:

So how did the germans take turks into regards ?

And do the germans care about the history now ?

Hi,

The arabs never appreciated the germans or others like Gerald Bull I believe out of sheer prejudice and racism because the drank liquor and ate pork---.

Now if the germans had turned to pakistan in the 60's---they would have benefitted much better---because many a pakistanis have enjoyed both at the dining table or after work---.

The israelis saw the germans helping on the missile program---they started taking out the scientists---they took out Bull---. After the assasinations and lackadaisical attitude of the arabs---the germans retreated and moved away---.

Hi,

The arabs never appreciated the germans or others like Gerald Bull I believe out of sheer prejudice and racism because the drank liquor and ate pork---.

Now if the germans had turned to pakistan in the 60's---they would have benefitted much better---because many a pakistanis have enjoyed both at the dining table or after work---.

The israelis saw the germans helping on the missile program---they started taking out the scientists---they took out Bull---. After the assasinations and lackadaisical attitude of the arabs---the germans retreated and moved away---.

What you earlier narrated was an individual German, but officially Germans came to Pakistan during the industrial revolution of 60s for sourcing engineers.
Gen. Ayub declined the offer politely. As he wanted to build Pakistan.

What you earlier narrated was an individual German, but officially Germans came to Pakistan during the industrial revolution of 60s for sourcing engineers.
Gen. Ayub declined the offer politely. As he wanted to build Pakistan.

Hi,

Germans offered us industry---we replied that we want to stay a farming nation---.

Haha sadly these are not cars which normal people can buy. These jets are evaluated extensively by seversl idiots themselves. Jets don't need advertisement. Their performance in real life and politics determines the sales.
These expert are also humans, Verbal judo and psychological factor plays it’s wonders. Not to mention, many countries, decision come down to politicians. No body wants to own cheap stuff. There is a reason Defence companies hire good looking articulate marketing professionals. Most countries buy fancy these toys to show credibility Military deterrence (Specially oil rich Habibis). What kinda deterrence would you expect world to perceive, if the sell itself is calling it’s product cheap. Call it Affordable or something. But I would suggest to improve quality and hike price.

Drop Apple Watch price and People will lost interest in it.

He has a point, why are there so many idiots in the cabinet, that work on their own agenda, and ultimately will cause the downfall of IK.

Btw, I dont remember a cabinet that had so many factions inside it, does any one else?
Two months ago He called me an iranian agent, 1 day ago, I was called some relative or close to mods and now I am called a paid troll.

He just doesn’t stop naming me new things. So I say he’s cute :lol:

View attachment 622777

There is a technical problem with Chinese fighters
Egypt is simply the k-8e. There are high complaints about the level of quality and Egypt was forced to develop it several times, which gave a poor reputation to the Chinese planes in general in Egypt. Egypt found itself spending on the Chinese planes a long time and a great effort to make them with our minimum quality level we need

We have already mentioned that Egypt tried the JF-17 and Egyptian pilots tested it and did not find it suitable for a fighter with the level of hostilities of Egypt to countries like Israel, Turkey and Iran, so Egypt rejected it completely.

The story of the plane JF-17 block III Pakistanis themselves were disappointed in the plane because it did not provide significant development that would take it out of the level of an advanced training plane
What you will benefit from a 4,000 hour flying fighter and an aluminum air frame

What is the technical level that will benefit or prolong the Egyptian industry for a backward plane?

Some people speak on the bird equipped with the SD-10
Some ignore completely different things. Egypt currently has contracted and owned 100 4+ MIG-29M2 , Rafale and Su-35 aircraft.
The stock of BVR rockets in Egypt is much larger than that of any country in the region, primarily from the different types
EVEN MBDA offer for Egypt new local production line for requirements for air/air ,air / surface an surface / surface missiles
View attachment 622788
Which is better, producing the MiG 35 or cooperating with the Russians in fighting a new fifth generation, or even FC-31

it is easy Chinese offer FC-31 & L-15W/B
Day Egypt decided to show hostilities against Israel, Egypt’s can subtract western military equipment in its arsenal. No economic assistance, weapons or spare part. Rafael, F-16s and so on..

No GCC funding either. GCC Royals and sheiks aren’t risking their trillion $ investments (their economic lifeline after oil) in western banks find Egypt.

Turkey is a Still a NATO member. Situation don’t look good here either.

Egypt only bet is fighting Iran for Saudis and Emiratis. I think JF-17 BLK 2 is more than sufficient for that job.

Two months ago He called me an iranian agent, 1 day ago, I was called some relative or close to mods and now I am called a paid troll.

He just doesn’t stop naming me new things. So I say he’s cute :lol:
At the end of the day, he is our brother. He is entitled to his difference of opinion, lets not turn into gangus and lynch him. THAT is the difference between us and them.

Again can't refute anything, lol.

Good day, sir, and I pray the Israeli's keep making an example out of the Arab race. Until you actually learn how to war, and how to deal with facts. :)
You want to stay ignorant and blind to facts? ..it is up to you.. All I can do is try to help you open your eye..if you can..:enjoy:

The Israeli writer (Eitan Hever) admits very recently on Maariv pages that Israel did not face Arab armies except in the fourth war of 1973 says:
"For many years we have fought wars (de Lux), where we demonstrated ... mobilizing a fight for a few days, ending in with a swift victory, returning home to father, wife and work.
In the Yom Kippur War, the situation was very different. Preparedness in the army and beyond put pressure on the psyche of soldiers who still find it very difficult to understand the new situation created by the Kppur war. Today we need great efforts in the field of media. Soldiers ask many questions with no answers to them. And most of the answers to them are not true."

General Aharon Yariv, former director of military intelligence, says:
There is no doubt that the Arabs have emerged victorious from the war. As we came out we were crushed and weak

Dr. Amnon Kabiuk in Hamshar newspaper considers that what characterized the Arabs in their goals and their war is that they are more realistic.

Aaron Geva The Jerusalem Newspaper Davar: The Arabs do not give in to force

Israel recognizes the mistakes of its defeat in the October 1973 war

upload_2017-8-27_17-35-8-jpeg.421380

Head of State, Reuven Rivlin

"Voice of Israel" radio, Broadcast the Israeli president's remarks, Roovin Rivlin made on Sunday, he said that during the Yom Kippur War "October 1973" witnessed significant errors within the army and the Israeli leadership, the most important was to underestimate the enemy, "the Egyptian army."

He explained during the military ceremony which was held on Mount Herzl in Jerusalem, that the most important mistakes committed by the army of Israel was excessive vanity and disdain for the capabilities of the enemy and the lack of training and preparation of Israel's soldiers to fight against a strong army.

The Israeli President added, that after 41 years of the October war, we can not forgive or pardon the mistakes we made, and we do not have the time to search for negligence or accusation of the perpetrators of the defeat, but we must draw examples and lessons from the mistakes of the past.

General Sharon said about the third army:
To tell you the truth, we did not know who was surrounding whom

So who are you to contradict these top ranking Usraelis???

And this is The Egyptian armed forces at war and after the end of 1973 Ramadan war
Does it look like a defeated armed forces for you..

These are the IDF soldiers celebrating their escape from the gap.. they are praising Sadat for letting them go and not destroying them right there..
image-jpeg.421593

Last edited:
At the end of the day, he is our brother. He is entitled to his difference of opinion, lets not turn into gangus and lynch him. THAT is the difference between us and them.
He must be fun at parties :lol::lol::lol:

That’s why I am trolling him...

Back
Top Bottom