What's new

EDEX 2018: Egypt eyes JF-17 Thunder Block-III

Your as stupid as they come, hence, why Arabs don't win anything. Operation Spark was the political strategy named by Sadat, that this conflict would create "spark" and an international intervention. Your war started with Operation Badr.

Yes, Egypt did destroy, because, Israeli Forces were away due to a religious holiday, as I stated in my previous post, and didn't have an active presence on posts and patrols, etc.; along with that it was intelligence failure and after the 1967 Arab whooping the Israeli's didn't expect a conflict to happen.

Russians were selling to Egyptians 1-2 years before the conflict, U.S. initially refused to supply but once they saw the Russian intervention they U.S. started supplying arms and opened an air corridor to Israel.

You should go back and study your history because you've been fed a lot of misinformation from your Arab books and some online useless sites.

And your correct, Arab tactics are studied greatly in military schools across the world, on how "NOT" to fight a damn war.
You confuse a war with its first battle..

Then you say it was a one day Jewish holiday.. forgetting that the Egyptians fought on The sacred Muslim Ramadan..means they were fasting..how dumb can you be..

After that you get dumber, saying
After that you say: "along with that it was intelligence failure and after the 1967 Arab whooping the Israeli's didn't expect a conflict to happen."
That means they were totally deceived..the Arabs had won the intelligence war before the the conflict had ever started..

Than go find out what were the Usraeli weapons before 1973..if not all European and US weapons..

Just think again..
Who has brought you Islam..? The Arabs

Second I will let you suffer in your jealousy and ignorance..

Last edited:
Just think again..
Who has brought you Islam..?

Right, can't refute anything and you now you toss the, "who brought you Islam" crap, I don't even need to respond to it. Because it makes no difference in this day and age. You guys will be wiped out anyways, when the malhama starts.

I'm not jealous and why should I be? Was my country surrounded by a country the size of Cairo? Lol, now take your butt-hurt somewhere else.

Last edited:
Right, can't refute anything and you now you toss the, "who brought you Islam" crap, I don't even need to respond to it. Because it makes no difference in this day and age. You guys will be wiped out anyways, when the malhama starts.

I'm not jealous and why should I be? Was my country surrounded by a country the size of Cairo? Lol, now take your butt-hurt somewhere else.
Oh I can see how jealous you are..I know your sick type just from you dumb answers..:lol:

@Bilal Khan (Quwa) @HRK @aliyusuf Is 3000 the third prototype of Block 3 or First or second ?
as of now we only know about one prototype of blk-III but there must be more then one prototype before the final product go into production therefore we can not say it was the 'First' or last prototype of blk-III .....

as of now we only know about one prototype of blk-III but there must be more then one prototype before the final product go into production therefore we can not say it was the 'First' or last prototype of blk-III .....
Thanks HRK @BATMAN To kia farmaya tha mein ne hazrat ? There is no evidence to 3000 being the third of its kind, so we can’t believe or deny but definitely former being the most probable scenario.

You confuse a war with its first battle..

Then you say it was a one day Jewish holiday.. forgetting that the Egyptians fought on The sacred Muslim Ramadan..means they were fasting..how dumb can you be..

After that you get dumber, saying
After that you say: "along with that it was intelligence failure and after the 1967 Arab whooping the Israeli's didn't expect a conflict to happen."
That means they were totally deceived..the Arabs had won the intelligence war before the the conflict had ever started..

Than go find out what were the Usraeli weapons before 1973..if not all European and US weapons..

Just think again..
Who has brought you Islam..? The Arabs

Lol, still show me where the Arabs won the war!

Yom Kippur <-- Is what the Israeli nation was observing, and their armed forces were away, where did I say it was a one day holiday? So stop making stupid assumptions unless you have reading issues.

I, don't care about the intelligence war, what matters is what came after that. Admit it, like I stated you only got back the Sinai after throwing Syria under the bus, till this day Israel retains control of all other lost land, lol.

You have no legs to stand on and talking to you now like talking to a tree trunk.

Had this project been completed, Egypt would have been on a total different level now in terms of local industry...
We got caught in the F-16 dilemma, you got caught with bad politics with regards to toss program. Loss and loss
But look at the JF-17 now.. that pretty positive..

It is nice but difficult to understand.. since both Qais and Malik names are Arabic..
The name was after accepting islam. BTW, names have no copyrights of Arabs or so. The names have been there even been there before centuries Pre-Islamic times. Take Sulayman for example, It is both a persian word as well as Arab. There is a myth that Pashtun tribe is actually a descendant of one of the 12 brothers of Yusuf AS, Children of Israel.

But look at the JF-17 now.. that pretty positive..
The joy of owning a modifiable car and own garage is totally something else...

You can race a v8 with your decades old car if you modify it accordingly.

Lol, still show me where the Arabs won the war!

Yom Kippur <-- Is what the Israeli nation was observing, and their armed forces were away, where did I say it was a one day holiday? So stop making stupid assumptions unless you have reading issues.

I, don't care about the intelligence war, what matters is what came after that. Admit it, like I stated you only got back the Sinai after throwing Syria under the bus, till this day Israel retains control of all other lost land, lol.

You have no legs to stand on and talking to you now like talking to a tree trunk.
WOW..what a dumb example again..:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The name was after accepting islam. BTW, names have no copyrights of Arabs or so. The names have been there even been there before centuries Pre-Islamic times. Take Sulayman for example, It is both a persian word as well as Arab. There is a myth that Pashtun tribe is actually a descendant of one of the 12 brothers of Yusuf AS, Children of Israel.

The joy of owning a modifiable car and own garage is totally something else...

You can race a v8 with your decades old car if you modify it accordingly.
Yes but think about it.. that v8 old car..as much as you modify it and maintain it..it won't live forever..

Thanks HRK @BATMAN To kia farmaya tha mein ne hazrat ? There is no evidence to 3000 being the third of its kind, so we can’t believe or deny but definitely former being the most probable scenario.

Khwaje ka gawa daddu...
I identify HRK as a any other hater of pdf with history.
Ask him to re-write that there was no prototype.. not stating that he's an ignorant, than i'll have a screen shot of his post.

Again can't refute anything, lol.

Good day, sir, and I pray the Israeli's keep making an example out of the Arab race. Until you actually learn how to war, and how to deal with facts. :)

Khwaje ka gawa daddu...
I identify HRK as a any other hater of pdf with history.
Ask him to re-write that there was no prototype.. not stating that he's an ignorant, than i'll have a screen shot of his post.
Consult some nearest Mind therapy session. Pray Tahajjud, Do zikr and Recite Quran. Your mind will come to ease, perhaps you can cure yourself

Yes but think about it.. that v8 old car..as much as you modify it and maintain it..it won't live forever..
That’s where the “Plan v12” comes *AZM*

upload_2020-4-12_3-18-11.jpeg

Hi,

Many a project could not be completed---because the israelis got to the german scientists on multiple occasions on different projects---.

Germans scientists tried to help the arabs a lots after the world war---.

So---I was travelling by Tezgam in 1974 from interior sindh to rawalpindi going to college---. I would get a free travel pass for A/C sleeper---. In the morning time the other passenger started talking to me---he introduced himself---can't remember the name but remember he resided in germany---his older brother was a minister in earlier days of Pres Ayub cabinet. Asks me what my subjects were in college---told him biology---he say I should study Physics---great opportunities in the field---then he talked about the how the german scientists were helping the arab countries in sciences related to "physics" & other engineering fields ( in missile technology )---. Mentioned that the germans had great affinity to muslims because of their stand against the israelis---.

I remembered him enough that when I saw my grand father the next time---maybe after 6 months and related the story---he recognized that guys brother's name as a minster---.

Years later when I grew older---I realized that the arabs had so many opportunities over the years but could not take advantage due to their lack of education---their attitude towards people of different faith---and lackadasical work ethics---.

I also realized that why my parents generation succeeded and as well as our generation---because we did not have prejudice against people of other faiths & nationalities---.

The polish air force personal working for the Paf is one example---then christian missionary schools another example---making it the church of pakistan another leading decision---.

It all lasted well and good till Gen Zia came to power---.
Great read,

Never thought about that...
Was Turkey ally of israel back then ?

Back
Top Bottom