What's new

EDEX 2018: Egypt eyes JF-17 Thunder Block-III

I think it is unwise to sell the block 3 to Egypt. They will hand it in to the Israelis for a full test and evaluation, who will then pass it on to the monkeys in India.
if the azeris do get their hands on fc-1 jets they will definitely ask for israeli upgrades.

I think it is unwise to sell the block 3 to Egypt. They will hand it in to the Israelis for a full test and evaluation, who will then pass it on to the monkeys in India.

so Israel which has F-35 / F-15 and F-16s ... and the first opponent to Egypt that has ( Rafales, SU-35 , MIG-29 M2 and F-16 ... will take block 3 from Egypt to counteract those 50 or some thing fighters bought or co-produced in Egypt ..... then handled it to India ....

Do you work as a marketer for JF-17 factory....!? It suits you.

my dear Israel would love to get their hands on the JFT not as a defense procurement, but from an EW analysis POV. I wouldn't expect you to understand that but that's okay.

I mean, It would be stupid to not assume the Nigerians are already going to let the Israelis have a peek at the Block 2.

Manufacturers should think about Market requirements before letting the marketers work .....

what are the requirements of the EAF .....?! That is the point .... in points to end that Hassle for Egypt pros and cons in having JF-17 bIII

PROS
- An open sourced plan that can be equipped with many EW and weapons of different sources.
- Local production of weapons including Cruise Missiles.
- Manufacturing facilitates that creates jobs.
- has a promising platform that can has many future upgrades.
- has another friendly country operating the same plane.

Cons
- less capable than MIG-29 .
- facing too many capable fighters in ME including F-15 and F-35.
- supply chain ( some parts will be locally produced others comes from Pakistan... others from China)
- Hostilities against Egypt/ Arabs and Moody mindset of some Pakistanis ( as I’m seeing here) that may lead to stopping the cooperation.
- Turkish- Pakistani relations that may lead to the Turks will get a considerable knowledge about the platform that will end up in Israeli hands as a part of Billions USD military cooperation between Turkey and Israel to counter Egyptian - Greek cooperation.

Manufacturers should think about Market requirements before letting the marketers work .....

what are the requirements of the EAF .....?! That is the point .... in points to end that Hassle for Egypt pros and cons in having JF-17 bIII

PROS
- An open sourced plan that can be equipped with many EW and weapons of different sources.
- Local production of weapons including Cruise Missiles.
- Manufacturing facilitates that creates jobs.
- has a promising platform that can has many future upgrades.
- has another friendly country operating the same plane.

Cons
- less capable than MIG-29 .
- facing too many capable fighters in ME including F-15 and F-35.
- supply chain ( some parts will be locally produced others comes from Pakistan... others from China)
- Hostilities against Egypt/ Arabs and Moody mindset of some Pakistanis ( as I’m seeing here) that may lead to stopping the cooperation.
- Turkish- Pakistani relations that may lead to the Turks will get a considerable knowledge about the platform that will end up in Israeli hands as a part of Billions USD military cooperation between Turkey and Israel to counter Egyptian - Greek cooperation.
Brother you make some great points, all in all I thinks its worth it in the long run.

Usrael air force would not be a problem if Egypt could manage to take out it's airbases on the ground, but Mossad is very skilled at it's job so that may be hard.

just a big mouth .... with a small brain..... pathetic...!!
Well at we have a brain...you have sand between your ears.

Palestine is not arab land...you slaves of the yahood. Lanat is upon you for sure.

How do u sleep at night with such lies and denials. It's so sad that you spend you life making excuses instead of facing your enemies. But you have made your enemies your masters havent you.

I know many many good arabs in real life. Excellent men. Excellent character...you I can say with confidence are the genetic crap of the arabs

Lol you are actually arguing with Trango the nerd? I have had this khanzir on my block list for months and I suggest you do the same.
I am a nerd...here is another arab...licking jewish boots...pathetic. jahil Bedouin all of you. Where is your boss Khafee....oh he in in hiding after the block 70 lies...lying is natural to the arabs..

Remember easops fables. He wrote thousands of years ago

Arabs are a cart full of mischief. How true he was.

And why did all the prophets come to you...oh because you were the worst of creation. Nothing has changed o slave of the jews. You are still a pathetic and crap people.

You dont like me because when you attack me unnecessarily like you have done here..I take you pants off in public and you arabs like being humiliated font you. REMEMBER YOU ATTACKED ME FIRST

so Israel which has F-35 / F-15 and F-16s ... and the first opponent to Egypt that has ( Rafales, SU-35 , MIG-29 M2 and F-16 ... will take block 3 from Egypt to counteract those 50 or some thing fighters bought or co-produced in Egypt ..... then handled it to India ....

Do you work as a marketer for JF-17 factory....!? It suits you.
Amun...a name taken from Amun Ra. The king of pharaohic gods. Men with small wewe have big names.

You can have f22 and f35s only...and outnumber israel 10 to 1. They will still whoop you because you are talkers not fighters

This is what I am most afraid of. I don't want to sell JF-17 to any country that could indirectly lead to it being used against us. So that basically eliminates any country which has good relations with Israel as Israelis will give that technology to India for sure.

So that eliminates:

Egypt
Saudi
UAE
Qatar
Azerbaijan

I would be ok with giving a basic model of JF-17 to Sri Lanka/Bangladesh for strategic reasons but nothing should be on it that we don't want India to see if it gets into wrong hands.

The only countries I would 100% trust with JF-17 are Iran and Turkey.

Iran may reverse engineer JF-17 but I do not ever see them using it against us and they will never leak its tech to Israel which is good enough for me. In fact this could actually benefit us as Iran could help us improve JF-17 since they have so much aerospace experience with reverse engineering. What Iran does with JF-17 is anyone's guess, but US will start a war with Iran if they can get away with it and Iran has the right to a competent Air Force so they can defend themselves against any aggression and create a strong deterrent against any US or Israeli actions. A safe Iran is a safe Pakistan, so ultimately, I think selling JF-17 to Iran will benefit our regional security. Iran is probably one of the few countries that will use the full capabilities of JF-17 in combat as it is designed to be used given their enemies, so Pakistan will get some good feedback on the strengths and weaknesses of the plane so we can improve. A JF-17 would be the best plane in Iran's Air Force above their F-14's so JF-17 would get the most real use. In the event that an Iranian JF-17 shoots down an intruding Israeli or American jet against the likes of an F35, JF-17 will get a lot of good publicity and reputation as a true killer.

I also trust Turkey for the same reason that they have a lot of aerospace experience and their strong industry could probably help make the JF-17 much better with some Turkish avionics and engine upgrades. Turkey at the moment has enough of a backbone and strong relation with Pakistan that I trust they would never leak JF-17 tech to Israel. What concerns me about Turkey is that Erdogan gov't doesn't like Israel but a future gov't might leak it. So I would still trust Iran more than Turkey with JF-17 but probably no one else that is in our immediate region.

Nigeria and Malaysia should get JF-17 with good equipment as they are not a threat to us but with strict conditions to not leak it to India or Israel.

Last edited:
This is what I am most afraid of. I don't want to sell JF-17 to any country that could indirectly lead to it being used against us. So that basically eliminates any country which has good relations with Israel as Israelis will give that technology to India for sure.

So that eliminates:

Egypt
Saudi
UAE
Qatar
Azerbaijan

I would be ok with giving a basic model of JF-17 to Sri Lanka/Bangladesh for strategic reasons but nothing should be on it that we don't want India to see if it gets into wrong hands.

The only countries I would 100% trust with JF-17 are Iran and Turkey.

Iran may reverse engineer JF-17 but I do not ever see them using it against us and they will never leak its tech to Israel which is good enough for me. In fact this could actually benefit us as Iran could help us improve JF-17 since they have so much aerospace experience with reverse engineering.

I also trust Turkey for the same reason that they have a lot of aerospace experience and their strong industry could probably help make the JF-17 much better with some Turkish avionics and engine upgrades. Turkey at the moment has enough of a backbone and strong relation with Pakistan that I trust they would never leak JF-17 tech to Israel. What concerns me about Turkey is that Erdogan gov't doesn't like Israel but a future gov't might leak it. So I would still trust Iran more than Turkey with JF-17 but probably no one else that is in our immediate region.

Nigeria and Malaysia should get JF-17 with good equipment as they are not a threat to us but with strict conditions to not leak it to India or Israel.

Pak needs to sell them a downgraded version suitable for them. Definitely not the same EW equipment and not the same radar and RWR. Perhaps source them from chinese cr@p and use the other AESA that didn't win the Pak tender.

They don't really know much about real capabilities, they just go with the bling. Give them some bling and brown envelopes they will be happy to buy.

Do you see the logic...?! @BATMAN @StormBreaker @The SC do you guys see the logic here....?!

he can’t differentiate between Arab countries....!!

I wonder, why people with such a shallow knowledge about something..... giving their opinions...!?
The guy has no knowledge of the history of the ME.. all he seems to have is some venom in his heart against Arabs..which is bad for his health..

I believe his concept was that Palestine was An Arab land but now that it is forcefully occupied, so he means to say that “An Arab land (Palestine) is under Israel”

BTW Bro, You should consider participating more, There is a lack of Arabs on the forum, Always fascinating to see Arabs talk amongst...
He forgot that Al Aqsa (Quds) is Muslim land..
He also forgot that Palestine was already occupied by Britain before handing it to the Jews after WW2.. and that came as the Palestinians supported the Germans..obviously because they hated their British occupiers..

Isreal is just 10 miles across into ocean from its narrow point. No Western country took active combat involvement into war. So Arabs weren’t fighting anyone else. Arabs were armed to teeth by Soviets , the same way Isreal was supported by US.

After the war, Isreal came out on top and Arabs Neighbour compromised their stance and signed peace treaties for aid.

There is a reason, every country consider Arabs peninsula a walkover. At a mercy of any aggressor.
WOW.. sounds so simple from a simple mind.. I guess that is as far as you can go about something you have no clue about or just some venom eating you inside for who knows what reason..

The Israeli writer (Eitan Hever) admits very recently on Maariv pages that Israel did not face Arab armies except in the fourth war of 1973 says:
"For many years we have fought wars (de Lux), where we demonstrated ... mobilizing a fight for a few days, ending in with a swift victory, returning home to father, wife and work.
In the Yom Kippur War, the situation was very different. Preparedness in the army and beyond put pressure on the psyche of soldiers who still find it very difficult to understand the new situation created by the Kippur war. Today we need great efforts in the field of media. Soldiers ask many questions with no answers to them. And most of the answers to them are not true."

General Aharon Yariv, former director of military intelligence, says:
There is no doubt that the Arabs have emerged victorious from the war. As we came out we were crushed and weak

Dr. Amnon Kabiuk in Hamshar newspaper considers that what characterized the Arabs in their goals and their war is that they are more realistic.

Aaron Geva The Jerusalem Newspaper Davar: The Arabs do not give in to force

Israel recognizes the mistakes of its defeat in the October 1973 war

upload_2017-8-27_17-35-8-jpeg.421380

Head of State, Reuven Rivlin

"Voice of Israel" radio, Broadcast the Israeli president's remarks, Roovin Rivlin made on Sunday, he said that during the Yom Kippur War "October 1973" witnessed significant errors within the army and the Israeli leadership, the most important was to underestimate the enemy, "the Egyptian army."

He explained during the military ceremony which was held on Mount Herzl in Jerusalem, that the most important mistakes committed by the army of Israel was excessive vanity and disdain for the capabilities of the enemy and the lack of training and preparation of Israel's soldiers to fight against a strong army.

The Israeli President added, that after 41 years of the October war, we can not forgive or pardon the mistakes we made, and we do not have the time to search for negligence or accusation of the perpetrators of the defeat, but we must draw examples and lessons from the mistakes of the past.

General Sharon said about the third army:
To tell you the truth, we did not know who was surrounding whom

So who are you to contradict these top ranking Usraelis???

And this is The Egyptian armed forces at war and after the end of 1973 Ramadan war
Does it look like a defeated armed forces for you..

These are the IDF soldiers celebrating their escape from the gap.. they are praising Sadat for letting them go and not destroying them right there..
image-jpeg.421593

Last edited:
The guy has no knowledge of the history of the ME.. all he seems to have is some venom in his heart against Arabs..which is bad for his health..

He forgot that Al Aqsa (Quds) is Muslim land..
He also forgot that Palestine was already occupied by Britain before handing it to the Jews after WW2.. and that came as the Palestinians supported the Germans..obviously because they hated their British occupiers..

It is surprising that a senior member like you would be repeating Zionist propaganda. The Palestinians sided with the British, acting as guides and informants against the Ottomans. They also welcomed initial waves of Jewish refugees, who never went back.

It goes to the Jewish prowess in mass media that they have managed to spread their propaganda even among Muslims.

This has already been discussed on PDF many times over.
You can’t change history. Read book or two.
You can’t change genetics of Saladin or Baybars and call them Arabs.

You can’t change the fact that Saladin defeated Egypt Arab Ruler before marching onto juleslum.

Can’t change the fact that Arab leader of Egypt Army was defeated by mongols and later it was a non Arabs that defeated Mongols.

From you own links, can proved that Turks were prized worriers in Arabs armies.

So if leaders were non Arabs, prized worriers were non Arabs, than why it’s you are the one claiming something, that’s only circumstantially happens to involve Arabs.
You can't change the fact that our Prophet asws was Arab.. and the fact that20 thousand Arabs managed to defeat two empires at the same time.. the Persian and the Roman.. the fact is that you need to read hundreds and thousands of books to get a glimpse about the ME and Arabs history .. not even mentioning the cradle of civilisation Mesopotamia and Egypt..These are the facts.. now go educate yourself..

I hope some day they buy it. Orders from countries like Egypt are exactly what is needed to prove to the world that JF-17 Block III is as good as any 4th gen fighter out there.
Not only Egypt..KSA too will buy it....

You can't change the fact that our Prophet asws was Arab.. and the fact that20 thousand Arabs managed to defeat two empires at the same time.. the Persian and the Roman.. the fact is that you need to read hundreds and thousands of books to get a glimpse about the ME and Arabs history .. not even mentioning the cradle of civilisation Mesopotamia and Egypt..These are the facts.. now go educate yourself..

Not only Egypt..KSA too will buy it....
salam sir. sir how many jets is the requirement of KSA ?
HaS KSA shown interest in jf 17?

Back
Top Bottom