What's new

EDEX 2018: Egypt eyes JF-17 Thunder Block-III

Not possible, Egyptians think they are in higher league so they can acquire money from saudia and buy anything from us or europe but not from Pakistan.
unity is a rare breed among muslims so dont expect anything.

If the deal is going to happen it will happen at or before EDEX 2020 in December in my opinion.

If the deal is going to happen it will happen at or before EDEX 2020 in December in my opinion.
It is possible.. but why Bro?
Need to see how it performs first.. and it is not even ready yet..maybe in tests as many threads show in the F-17 BlkIII section.. but in fact it will be good as soon as it is possible..

Instead of buying f 16s without BVR or rafael without meteor Egypt is far better even with jf 17 block 2 let alone block 3

Chinese can open another production line and supply then a descent BVR platform in numbers like 2 3 hundred in no time.

All sissi f 16s can do at the moment is bomb own population if required

Instead of buying f 16s without BVR or rafael without meteor Egypt is far better even with jf 17 block 2 let alone block 3

Chinese can open another production line and supply then a descent BVR platform in numbers like 2 3 hundred in no time.

All sissi f 16s can do at the moment is bomb own population if required
They have a BVR with AIM-7 Sparrow M, and its really funny how you classify Sisi. I bet you the population that supports him is equal to the percent of the population that supports Erodgan, but none of you ever say about Erdogan that it seems.

They have a BVR with AIM-7 Sparrow M, and its really funny how you classify Sisi. I bet you the population that supports him is equal to the percent of the population that supports Erodgan, but none of you ever say about Erdogan that it seems.

Semi active radar homing... 1000 years old tech

Iranian f 14s have same

Semi active radar homing... 1000 years old tech

Iranian f 14s have same
You forgot the Rafale with Mica, the Mig-35 with many Bvr missile and the Su-35 with much more and better ones.. how stupid can one be? Oh I understand you are living a 1000 years ago..HaHa

Elections vs military overthrow and deaths in prison of opponents.

You forgot the Rafale with Mica, the Mig-35 with many Bvr missile and the Su-35 with much more and better ones.. how stupid can one be? Oh I understand you are living a 1000 years ago..HaHa

OK don't buy than

Those r 77 on su 35 is enough

If Egypt gets a hold of the PL-15s for JF-17s, China should put a BeiDou tracking chip in them to make sure they stay in Egypt. Sisi is a former CiA asset. I am sure the CiA/Washington would pay Sisi many millions of dollars for a PL-15 shipped/flown to the US.

Too many Russian weapons end up in the US, without Russian approval. China is supposedly the new cold war. I would oppose China selling PL-15s to Egypt. Sisi was essentially installed by the CiA/Washington.

If Egypt gets a hold of the PL-15s for JF-17s, China should put a BeiDou tracking chip in them to make sure they stay in Egypt. Sisi is a former CiA asset. I am sure the CiA/Washington would pay Sisi many millions of dollars for a PL-15 shipped/flown to the US.

Too many Russian weapons end up in the US, without Russian approval. China is supposedly the new cold war. I would oppose China selling PL-15s to Egypt. Sisi was essentially installed by the CiA/Washington.
Why would they sanction his goverment if they wanted him? Obama supported the Morsi terrorists.

https://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/10/world/middleeast/obama-military-aid-to-egypt.html

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom