What's new

Economic ties grow despite political fluctuations between Israel, Turkey

Just like in real life, Saudi Arabia will take turkey down to hell at the end.

Oh man Al-Hasani this is a whole new level of your stupidness, obviously a trolling thread...

Besides whats wrong with having trade with Israel, they are smart people, they defeated 6 arab countrys with a overwhelming victory in just 6 days, can you imagine how embrassing that must be for Arabs?

:lol:

So much for being semitic.

I wonder did they never learned anything from Ottomans. :)

I noticed the truth is hated by Turks, Saudis, and zionists on this forum.

All three of you are partners with devil and all three of you will argue with each other in hell when the time comes. :flame::blah::flame::blah::flame::blah::drag:

I noticed the truth is hated by Turks, Saudis, and zionists on this forum.

All three of you are partners with devil and all three of you will argue with each other in hell when the time comes. :flame::blah::flame::blah::flame::blah::drag:

An Iranian false-flagger undercover must know that not all people wear and put the masks of Taqqyiah.

Like I said in another thread, throwing dirt on turks does not cover Saudi crimes.

Saudi Arabia and Turkey both work with Israel.

Both turkey and Saudi arabia have helped al Qaeda linked rebels in Syria, this will boomerang back to both your faces for working for Zionist interests like puppets.

Erdogan and the Saudi king will be arguing about Syria in hell forever. :chilli::flame::blah::devil::blah::devil::cheesy:

@Web Master @Oscar @Aeronaut

You might wanna change the flag of this false-flagging Iranian.

Iranian Troll.

Yeah we are Zionist. :partay:

Leave him alone. Turkey does its business with Iran in public. There is no thing much to hide out, unlike Iran contra.

Oh man Al-Hasani this is a whole new level of your stupidness, obviously a trolling thread...

Besides whats wrong with having trade with Israel, they are smart people, they defeated 6 arab countrys with a overwhelming victory in just 6 days, can you imagine how embrassing that must be for Arabs?

Nothing is wrong. Turkey is a sovereign state. If Egypt, Jordan, and the Palestinains can do business with them why Turkey can't?

Leave him alone. Turkey does its business with Iran in public. There is no thing much to hide out, unlike Iran contra.

Nothing is wrong. Turkey is a sovereign state. If Egypt, Jordan, and the Palestinains can do business with them why Turkey can't?
Do you know whats most saddening on this whole al hasani troll war? That i have to insult KSA which is also your country, again sry for this, all the responsibility goes to al hasani.

Nothing to be really sad about but if it makes you feel better then apologize accepted. I'm not taking side in this as I happen to be a supporter of Turkey, as some of you might know.

Do you know whats most saddening on this whole al hasani troll war? That i have to insult KSA which is also your country, again sry for this, all the responsibility goes to al hasani.

Al Hasani is Al Hasani. You should go meet Arabian Peninsula or Arabs in real life, Arabs in Islamic related forums or social sites and see what they discuss really so don't take his disease post seriously brother.

Better just ignore him and post Middle East related to World Affairs or Turkish section if you want to avoid flamewars.

Al Hasani is Al Hasani. You should go meet Arabian Peninsula or Arabs in real life, Arabs in Islamic related forums or social sites and see what they discuss really so don't take his disease post seriously brother.

Better just ignore him and post Middle East related to World Affairs or Turkish section if you want to avoid flamewars.
You as Albanian should know us Turks, we are raging if its about our Country, also our hot temper doesnt help much in this issue.

A couple days ago he trolled on Iranians just to get a ban because of his PDF addiction :crazy:, the best would be that Turks ignore this troll but i fear this is not going to happen, me on my side will try to ignore him but i cant guarantee for anything.

Al Hasani is far more likeable than most arabs in real life I'm afraid.

Back
Top Bottom