What's new

Economic ties grow despite political fluctuations between Israel, Turkey

Turkey has become a bit lonely in the middle east thanks to that mouthy Erdogan.

By the way, relations with Turkey soured as soon as he came into power - not only because of the flotilla incident.

--
Iranians thinking Turks want to be like them :omghaha:

Why would they want to become a failed pariah nation?

:lol:

Be thankful for the secular country you live in otherwise you would've starved to death like a little chicken by now.
Iranians aren't starving and our economic situation is certainly better then Sri Lanka.

Imagine how you'd be if you didn't have a lunatic running your country.
The country looks like it is going in the right path with Rouhani. I hope a deal will be reached where sanctions will be removed and we can show our potential on the international stage.

Iranians aren't starving and our economic situation is certainly better then Sri Lanka.
I am not feeling well and didn't think of anything better to put and I apologize for it. Anyway I disagree that your economic situation is better than Sri Lanka when inflation of your country is over 40% whereas there's a massive economic boom going on in Sri Lanka. Don't confuse Sri Lanka with its neighbors.

I am not feeling well and didn't think of anything better to put. Anyway I disagree that your economic situation is better than Sri Lanka when inflation of your country is 40%.

I used to love Bruce lee, the dragon impressions he made were amazing. Is he Sri Lankan?

I am not feeling well and didn't think of anything better to put. Anyway I disagree that your economic situation is better than Sri Lanka when inflation of your country is 40%.
Well you should try not to mock starvation or insult a whole country in a post. Anyway inflation is only an indicator of a healthy economy. What actually shows the current situation of an economy is GDP and GDP per capita. On GDP Iran is 21st in the world while Sri Lanka is 69, on GDP per capita Iran is 75th while Sri Lanka is 116th.

Well you should try not to mock starvation or insult a whole country in a post. Anyway inflation is only an indicator of a healthy economy. What actually shows the current situation of an economy is GDP and GDP per capita. On GDP Iran is 21st in the world while Sri Lanka is 69, on GDP per capita Iran is 75th while Sri Lanka is 116th.
Take a look at other indications such as literacy rate, infant morality rate etc. Comparing these two countries is pointless and I wish all the best for Iran Do keep in your mind that we don't have natural resources as you and we suffered from a brutal civil war for 30 years which was much much worse than sanctions. I apologize again.

Take a look at other indications such as literacy rate, infant morality rate etc. Comparing these two countries is pointless and I wish all the best for Iran Do keep in your mind that we don't have natural resources as you and we suffered from a brutal civil war for 30 years which was much much worse than sanctions. I apologize again.
It's ok no need to apologise. Also literacy rate and infant mortality probably contribute to HDI index and not economy, in which case Iran is again higher then Sri Lanka. Lets not forget that we went through a revolution and a bloody eight year war with Iraq in which we lost a million of our young mens lives. Anyway I don't wish bad for Sri Lanka, your situation for south Asia is pretty well and I wish you continued improvement in the future.

The country looks like it is going in the right path with Rouhani. I hope a deal will be reached where sanctions will be removed and we can show our potential on the international stage.
He's not the decision maker and I'd counter that the changes in Iran are merely cosmetic.

You're executing around 13 people a week. Nothing has changed vis-a-vis your sponsorship of terrorism or your overseas adventures targeting embassies and the like.

Still, this thread is about the Turks dealing with the Zionist entity!!! :omghaha:

He's not the decision maker and I'd counter that the changes in Iran are merely cosmetic.

You're executing around 13 people a week. Nothing has changed vis-a-vis your sponsorship of terrorism or your overseas adventures targeting embassies and the like.

Still, this thread is about the Turks dealing with the Zionist entity!!! :omghaha:
lol I have nothing to do with the creation of this thread. Anyway it is a troll thread so we shouldn't be worried about going off-topic.

Only time will tell what Rouhani can accomplish, right now is still very early in his reign. So far his early steps have been very positive and it is just Israeli paranoia of Iran which stops your country from taking a more considered approach.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter, while I do not agree with terrorist attacks inside Israel or against Israeli people or embassies. The bus attack against the Israeli tourists was a Hezbollah attack and they did it without the knowledge of Iran. Hezbollah has more and more increasingly been acting by its own accord without the approval of Iran. If you read this article it further expands on that:
Dexter Filkins: Qassem Suleimani, the Middle East’s Most Powerful Operative : The New Yorker

Also we can not talk about terrorism without bringing up the subject of all the Iranian civilians Israel killed, such as our scientists. One of which had his car blown up just outside his daughter's nursery.

lol I have nothing to do with the creation of this thread. Anyway it is a troll thread so we shouldn't be worried about going off-topic.

Only time will tell what Rouhani can accomplish, right now is still very early in his reign. So far his early steps have been very positive and it is just Israeli paranoia of Iran which stops your country from taking a more considered approach.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter, while I do not agree with terrorist attacks inside Israel or against Israeli people or embassies. The bus attack against the Israeli tourists was a Hezbollah attack and they did it without the knowledge of Iran. Hezbollah has more and more increasingly been acting by its own accord without the approval of Iran. If you read this article it further expands on that:
Dexter Filkins: Qassem Suleimani, the Middle East’s Most Powerful Operative : The New Yorker

Also we can not talk about terrorism without bringing up the subject of all the Iranian civilians Israel killed, such as our scientists. One of which had his car blown up just outside his daughter's nursery.

I don't think cousin Hasani would start a troll thread. It's not the kind of thing he'd do :)

Well, Hez is funded by Iran and is ultimately under their control - hence why even against fierce opposition in Lebanon (even by Shia) they have entered the theatre in Syria which has caused mayhem in Lebanon. They have lost all their credibility and popularity in the Arab world, yet they still plough one with Iranian orders.

So at the end of the day, they do what they're told by Tehran.

I'm afraid with chants of "death to Israel" by your politicians, the funding of terror attacks against us and the nuclear bomb project which the rest of the world suspects, this means we have to act. I'm not sure I would class a scientist working on a nuclear bomb as a civilian or an innocent. We don't bomb buses of Iranian citizens of place a proxy Israeli militia on your border.

Remember, it was you who declare death to us in 1979 and every day since. We did nothing to warrant that.

Back
Top Bottom