What's new

Economic ties grow despite political fluctuations between Israel, Turkey

You as Albanian should know us Turks, we are raging if its about our Country, also our hot temper doesnt help much in this issue.

A couple days ago he trolled on Iranians just to get a ban because of his PDF addiction :crazy:, the best would be that Turks ignore this troll but i fear this is not going to happen, me on my side will try to ignore him but i cant guarantee for anything.
Didn't you just say to me last week that you have no problem and like GCC (Gulf) members here?

I told you that you and Sinan would be the last Turkish to be in the ME once flamewars begin and now it appeared to be true because Iranians and Turkish members here couldn't take it anymore from those scums.

Didn't you just say to me last week that you have no problem and like GCC (Gulf) members here?

I told you that you and Sinan would be the last Turkish to be in the ME once flamewars begin and now it appeared to be true because Iranians and Turkish members here couldn't take it anymore from those scums.

We don't have anything with Arabs actually.....

Just there is Arab member who is obssesed with us and frequently insults our nation and country.

Doesn't matter, he will burn himself out. The last one who tried this was Safriz... :lol:

Its not about Arabs its this racist troll al hasani.

" Business is Business " my Friend.....:D
True. I wish Pakistan applies the same theory with Israel and all countries.

Its not about Arabs its this racist troll al hasani.

LoLz. That was a nice reply.

The Iranians are dying to seize the moment where they can make themselves feel better to the outer world of theirs. Oh wait! The whole ME belongs to them :lol:

The Turks, Arabs, and Jews are inferior to them.

Talking about scums, I guess the Iranians overall had less to say about this.

Now get back to your size.

LoLz. That was a nice reply.

The Iranians are dying to seize the moment where they can make themselves feel better to the outer world of theirs. Oh wait! The whole ME belongs to them :lol:

The Turks, Arabs, and Jews are inferior to them.
Well, we are also good with Iranians, i dont wanna take sides in Iraninan Arab beef.

Nothing to be really sad about but if it makes you feel better then apologize accepted. I'm not taking side in this as I happen to be a supporter of Turkey, as some of you might know.

Looking back at my posts, i have also written generalizing words about Arabs. It's just that al-hasani had to be responded in the same way in order to counter his messages, which were mostly bs. Apologies to you and other Arab posters if my words came off as insulting.

Turkey has an identity crisis. They want to be European, but at the same time are edging closer to the Islamic roots. I am hopeful that in the near future, the secular constitution will be replaced by Sharia. :yahoo:

Turkey has an identity crisis. They want to be European, but at the same time are edging closer to the Islamic roots. I am hopeful that in the near future, the secular constitution will be replaced by Sharia. :yahoo:
We have been teached a good lesson about that thanks to Iran, you guys opened our eyes. :enjoy:

No thanks.

You wouldn't be that hopeful if you were living in the political misery of Iran. Just enjoy your life and freedom in the West, and be thankful for secularism.

:lol:

Be thankful for the secular country you live in otherwise you would've starved to death like a little chicken by now.

Turks know very well who they are, we just like to play the EU/west, Turkic and Islam cards when it suits our interest :) Everyone knows Turkey and the EU is not sincere about this case anymore. It's even funnier when most of the Iranians in the Netherlands dare to speak against the mullahs and islam openly in the most negative way while they know they wouldnt dare to do that in their own country. So long for your democratic homeland where the words of one man finally decide the fate of the nation. Sad, but true.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom