What's new

Durand Line Conflict | Exclusive Interview of Suhail Shaheen

Usually Afghanistanis I have met in mosques appear quite friendly with Pakistanis.

Don't know where you are getting you crappy information. We have different experiences. I am sorry if you had some bad ones.

By the way Karachi is the city with largest amount of Pathans.

So you met an afghanis in a Canadian and thought all afghanis are same? You live in a developed country and want to turn our developing country from 3rd into a 4th world dump? Do you even know situation of Afghanistan? Those people cant even unite with each other FFS. Grow up you deluded nutjob.

I know Kashmiris have quite in common with Pathans as well.

Just because one guy disagrees with my opinion doesn't mean he should go all crazy.
So you met an afghanis in a Canadian and thought all afghanis are same? You live in a developed country and want to turn our developing country from 3rd into a 4th world dump? Do you even know situation of Afghanistan? Those people cant even unite with each other FFS. Grow up you deluded nutjob.
It is up to the Afghan Taliban to correct their situation and learn from their idiotic mistakes.

No doubt the Afghan Taliban made some stupid decisions. But appears they have been given a second chance to fix their house.

Exactly. If the Afghan Taliban behave sensibly minded this time around, there can be a confederation between Pakistan and Afghanistan.

I believe during Z. A. Bhutto's time such a proposal was made, but never materialized.

A merger like this would require the conscious maturity of a european and look at the state of the EU, members still want out. It would take a black swan event to change the map of the world now. Very fortunate Pakistanis managed to carve out some terrirtory and if it had never happened we would have had Afghans and Indians fighting it out for control of KPK and Baluchistan.

Lets start at base level, a healthy border situation where both sides take their responsibilities seriously.

I know Kashmiris have quite in common with Pathans as well.

Just because one guy disagrees with my opinion doesn't mean he should go all crazy.

One guy disagree with you? When was the last time you were in pakistan? In last century?

And how am I deluded? It is my opinion.
One guy disagree with you? When was the last time you were in pakistan? In last century?
I was in Pakistan in 2007. I have been pursuing education overseas.
A merger like this would require the conscious maturity of a european and look at the state of the EU, members still want out. It would take a black swan event to change the map of the world now. Very fortunate Pakistanis managed to carve out some terrirtory and if it had never happened we would have had Afghans and Indians fighting it out for control of KPK and Baluchistan.

Lets start at base level, a healthy border situation where both sides take their responsibilities seriously.
Finally a realistic post from a sensible person.

The Afghan Taliban needs to get its act up together. Their brazen foolishness has cost the people of the region a generation of lives.

And how am I deluded? It is my opinion.

I was in Pakistan in 2007. I have pursuing education overseas.

So you havnt been to pakistan for last 14 years yet you think you know what Pakistanis want here?:suicide:

So you havnt been to pakistan for last 14 years yet you think you know what Pakistanis want here?:suicide:
So your point is? I also lived in the Middle East. I have been contact with my relatives in Pakistan. What would you know?
kind of hypocritical for an Australian like yourself to taunt me like that. :P

Ummm... Shut the fvck up.

I don't mind Afghanistanis. I get along with them quite well. You get lost.

I wouldn't mind if Pakistan and Afghanistan become one country. You can get lost.

What about you keyboard idiot? Why don't you start living in Afghanistan?

I said if the two countries become one, I wouldn't mind that.

Why not merge afghanistan with Thailand so they can carry out the afghan cultural practice bacha bazi with the lady boys for the rest of eternity........... :disagree:

So your point is? I also lived in the Middle East. I have been contact with my relatives in Pakistan. What would you know?
kind of hypocritical for an Australian like yourself to taunt me like that. :P

I am a businessman i spend 10 months in Pakistan and only go to australia for 1-2 months to get all affairs in order. I am a dual national but will not present dumb opinions about pakistan whilst being in my position. I have also lived in UK Canada and UAE but thankfully living overseas didnt turn me into a retard but rather gave me a perspective about how countries protect themselves.

Last edited:
IMG_20220104_001811_664.jpg
@MultaniGuy
Here our waziristani brothers want to give away Punjab under indian occupation and you are trying to say that we should unite with Afghanistan. Ever thought what will we do then?

Why not merge afghanistan with Thailand so they can carry out the afghan cultural practice bacha bazi with the lady boys for the rest of eternity........... :disagree:
Afghanistan and Thailand have no cultural affinities.

Pathans make 60% of Afghanistan population.
View attachment 805615@MultaniGuy
Here our waziristani brothers want to give away Punjab under indian occupation and you are trying to say that we should unite with Afghanistan. Ever thought what will we do then?
There are bad people in every community.

Lets not create any more border issues and sort it out with the cool heads. We can create troubles for them too but it will cost Pakistan as well. We absolutely don't need any more hot borders be with Afghanistan or Iran. Our only enemy in the region is India and we need to spend all our energies on that country.

Last edited:
Exactly. If the Afghan Taliban behave sensibly minded this time around, there can be a confederation between Pakistan and Afghanistan.

I believe during Z. A. Bhutto's time such a proposal was made, but never materialized.
Why cant we just seal the border and get it over with? its clear they will never give it up with their wet dreams of capturing Attock.

Back
Top Bottom