What's new

Durand Line Conflict | Exclusive Interview of Suhail Shaheen

I have seen your posts and you have specifically been obsessed with Pakistan's stragetic advantage in the region all your posts have same pattern and go into that direction.. Did you know what you actully said in that post indirectly?

Don't take us for fools nor take us for dimwits all this is targetted against Pakistan which you are trying to veil but the veil has simply come off or let me put it this way it is just retarded.

You will never be able to out-hustle us you can never outhustle a pick-pocketing thief so all this is fruitless.

Let ISI and national security personale deal with this and I am pretty sure they know exactly what to do but which is completely opposite then what you are trying to piss out here. You have also been going into assumptions and things that are counter to the ground reality..

Stay away from pakistan national security matters and go live your life elsewhere you ain't got the fortitude for this and if you were thinking to fish here I will have to disappoint you and say you ain't outhustling us forget about that cheap attempt but it was cute tho.. Don't waste time and also the mods should seriously look into some of the characters posting here and using Pakistani flag.. There needs to be done cleaning up here few 4-5 needs to be permanent banned just because we are open society doesn't mean we allow retards..

1641337406906.png

Trying to learn from your mistakes is not a ploy dumbass.

Last edited:
they sought union with east Pakistanis fishermen that really did make sense didn’t it

Pak-Afghan border 'fence of peace'

While talking about the Pak-Afghan border, the DG ISPR said that the work that is underway and will be completed in some time. "The fence on the Pak-Afghan border is needed to regulate security, border-crossing and trade. The purpose of this is not to divide but to protect them.

"The blood of our martyrs was spilled in fencing of the border. It is a fence of peace. It will be completed," the DG ISPR said.

He described the recent uprooting of the fence by Taliban fighters as "one or two localised problems", which he said is being discussed by the governments of both countries.

Iftikhar also shared that 67 new wings of FC Balochistan and FC Khyber Pakhtunkhwa were established in the year 2021 to further strengthen border security. He said the process has also been started to establish six more wings.

If you actully took the time to listen to the guy you wouldn't have belted out this unnecessary farce

I did listen to it and was unmoved by the sugar coated ungrateful words of the representative of an ungrateful nation. Our sacrifices are unparalleled and there is nothing the Afghan nation can do to repay our debt and yet here we are!

It is sad to see followers of Musharraf's failed slogan of "Sab se Pehle Pakistan" here on PDF. That thought and its originator are losers on the ground of reality and history. We don't have to follow the losers anymore.

The thought of Ummah won militarily in Afghanistan and politically in Pakistan. Musharraf was removed after a long struggle politically by the people of Pakistan.

Now we don't want his failed ideas imposed upon us.

There is a lot of sense in allying with Afghanistan. They including indian muslim volunteers attacked British India during the Third Afghan War for our freedom from slavery.

We helped them during the Soviet invasion and maybe after that too.

They are strategic depth for us and we are strategic depth for them.

Pakistan will gain an area equal to its own size by making a confederation with Afghanistan. Let them run their government according to their system and we run our government according to our system.

PAK-AFGHAN BORDER MANAGEMENT

94.5% of the 2,611 KM border is secure and 71% on the 950 KM #Pakistan-#Iran border has been completed.

“Pakistan is committed to finishing the border fence, as it’s cemented with the blood of our Martyred soldiers”

“The fence on the Pak-Afghan border is needed to regulate security, border crossings and trade. The purpose of this is not to divide the people, but to protect the people," DG ISPR

Today i get a notice for calling Taliban Religious Bigots. I mean in what world calling Taliban Religious bigots is a trolling or too much hate for religion? So from now on if i will call against afghani taliban not to be allowed inside Pakistan i will be served an infraction. What kind of policy is this that we cant even speak against Taliban and their extremism?

Pak-Afghan border 'fence of peace'

While talking about the Pak-Afghan border, the DG ISPR said that the work that is underway and will be completed in some time. "The fence on the Pak-Afghan border is needed to regulate security, border-crossing and trade. The purpose of this is not to divide but to protect them.

"The blood of our martyrs was spilled in fencing of the border. It is a fence of peace. It will be completed," the DG ISPR said.

He described the recent uprooting of the fence by Taliban fighters as "one or two localised problems", which he said is being discussed by the governments of both countries.

Iftikhar also shared that 67 new wings of FC Balochistan and FC Khyber Pakhtunkhwa were established in the year 2021 to further strengthen border security. He said the process has also been started to establish six more wings.

How many troops are in a Wing ? Is that a battalion size ? @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1

Last edited:
Today i get a notice for calling Taliban Religious Bigots. I mean in what world calling Taliban Religious bigots is a trolling or too much hate for religion? So from now on if i will call against afghani taliban not to be allowed inside Pakistan i will be served an infraction. What kind of policy is this that we cant even speak against Taliban and their extremism?
Welcome

Back
Top Bottom