What's new

Dr Shakil Afridi claims ISI regards US as "worst enemy"

The Friendship Ended when USA Killed our Soldiers , So we are already Adversaries .

...did the friendship end then or when your leaders defied an ally’s protestations by developing a nuclear capability that earned you sanctions, followed by a belligerent exacerbation of the matter through wanton nuclear proliferation? Or was it when the United States decided to remain true to supporting Afghanistan’s independence by directly assisting Ahmed Shah Massoud in the late 1980’s against Pakistan’s then favorite murderous proxy, Gulbudeen Hekmatyar? What about the assassination of Zia ul Haq and the mysterious explosion at a major arms depot that had previously served your “Mujahideen” favorites? Or was it the forceful removal of your Taliban clients from power, followed by the assassination of Osama Bin Laden right under your very own noses?

In a nutshell, if you got over all the above, then I’m sure you will find a way to get over the bombardment of a couple of dozen soldiers. There’s truly no need to be boastful here…

Yes. Really.

Pakistan would do well to ensure that its image at least does not deteriorate any further than it already has, if not improve wherever possible.

Dr. Afridi was intentionally left behind to serve as a rallying point for further besmirching Pakistan's name, I suspect, and Pakistan is playing right into that trap.

Lets wait and see ;)

Lets wait and see ;)

Of course. Patience has its own rewards.

After all, other recent issues, far trickier, were also resolved, then surely this one can be too, at the right time and for the right price.

“I didn’t know about a specific target apart from the work I was given to do,” he said. “The house was famous for its name, Waziristan House. I was aware that some terrorists were residing in that compound, but I didn’t know whom. I was shocked. I didn’t believe I was associated in his killing.”

And people want me to believe that ISI didn't know a thing about it. Interesting :disagree:

This doctor did not betray Pakistan. He helped locate a wanted terrorist.

Too bad most Pakistanis cannot see the difference.

you are the only one here with wisdom hahhhh

we need this sob to.....
hanged.jpg

you are the only one here with wisdom hahhhh

we need this sob to.....
hanged.jpg

If Pakistan does any harm to this doctor, the entire world will condemn it.

It will be much worse than the Christian Girl accused of burning the Quran.

Don't worry. He will be freed in due course, but only after Pakistan has done itself as much needless damage as it can inflict to itself, just like with many other similar situations previously.

He is just trying to get support from American right wing media. I wonder why he was allowed to speak in the first place when he is facing trail.

And people want me to believe that ISI didn't know a thing about it. Interesting :disagree:

people expect you to use your good sense and never restrict yourself to what electronic and paper media feeds you.
just because the gibberish is available at wholesale quantities doesnt make it authentic.

dont condition your rationality to your views about ISI. question the claims of the doctor in isolation. he has a tainted past and thats why he was a good CIA buy. there was nothing selfless or heroic about his fake vaccination. if AQ had known then it would have out-Bid the CIA offer, had that happened my views would have remained the same about this scum for a doctor but I cant be sure about you.

rest assured, he is coming to live among you soon.

Justice must be done.He is a traitor.we dont want more like him.

He is just trying to get support from American right wing media. I wonder why he was allowed to speak in the first place when he is facing trail.

Facing a trial still?

Or he has already been tried, convicted and sentenced?

Is there another trial ongoing still?

Back
Top Bottom