What's new

Dont Forget Gujrat Massacre

13yrs ago today, world saw its first genocide Dont Forget Gujrat Massacre

13 years ago 800 innocent muslims were killed or burned alive in gujra I am opening this thread in remembrance of Those Muslims which were massacred in Gujrat Riots in India ..

B-1pm3cUYAIqyn1.jpg

B_Id_304031_Sabarmati_massacare_.jpg

I HEREBY SUPPORT THE STATEMENT OF OBAMA WHERE HE SAID AND I QUOTE

"Gandhi Would Have Been Shocked At Acts Of Intolerance In India"

@Etilla @SpArK @Srinivas @desert warrior @DRAY @pumkinduke @wolfpack @pursuit of happiness @danish_vij @rubyjackass @Star Wars @Ammyy @bloo @Marxist @karan.1970 @Not Sure @Arav_Rana @Avik274 @SamantK @Major Shaitan Singh @Omega007 @farhan_9909 @haviZsultan @Sidak @ranjeet @Yogijaat @ravi Nair @WAR-rior @halupridol @he-man @Indrani @Mike_Brando @SarthakGanguly @sreekumar @OrionHunter @lightoftruth @Water Car Engineer @indiatester @Ind4Ever @13 komaun @anant_s @itachiii @SwAggeR @Brahmos_2 @Blue_Eyes @bhangi bava @SAMEET @naveen mishra @Bagha @utraash @Chanakya's_Chant @Krate M @gslv mk3 @r1_vns @blood @noksss @kurup @PARIKRAMA @thesolar65 @Rohit Patel @wolfschanzze @levina @vostok @rahi2357
@Horus @waz @Pakistan Shaheen @karakoram @syedali73 @Mosamania @rockstar08 @Zarvan @haviZsultan @gullu butt @JUBA @Gufi @Muhammad Omar @graphican @Gazi @Donatello @Hyperion @Pak_Sher @Gunsnroses @Pakistan First @Pakistani blazzers @Orakzai @KURUMAYA
@Pakistan Shaheen @karakoram @syedali73 @Mosamania @rockstar08 @Zarvan @haviZsultan @gullu butt @JUBA @Gufi @Muhammad Omar @graphican @Gazi @Donatello @Hyperion @Pak_Sher @Gunsnroses @Pakistan First @Pakistani blazzers @Orakzai @KURUMAYA @RescueRanger @Menace2Society @Paksanity @OTTOMAN
@A.Rafay @Ahmad1996 @Akheilos @Armstrong @arushbhai @AstanoshKhan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @balixd @batmannow @Bilal. @chauvunist @Crypto @Dr. Stranglove @Evil Flare @EyanKhan @Fahad Khan 2 @GIANTsasquatch @graphican @Green Arrow @Guleen Ahmed @HRK @Jazzbot @Junaid B @Jzaib @Khalidr @khawaja07 @Leader @Luftwaffe @mr42O @Muhammad Omar @nomi007 @Pak123 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @pkuser2k12 @Pukhtoon @PWFI @raazh @Rafael @Rashid Mahmood @RescueRanger @Saifkhan12 @SHAMK9 @Spy Master @Stealth @Strike X @SUPARCO @sur @syedali73 @Tameem @Tayyab1796 @Zarvan @waleed3601 @AdeelFaheem @Rajput_Pakistani @Men in Green @IceCold @LoveIcon @razahassan1997 @Dil Pakistan @asq @junaid hamza @Pukhtoon @jamahir @Strigon @Rafi @Ulla @HughSlaman @420canada @sathya @slapshot @raza_888 @hacsan
@SBD-3 @cb4 @AsianUnion @Aether @Proudpakistaniguy @Waffen SS @FaujHistorian @Fracker @Ranches @ghoul @Jf Thunder @GreenFalcon @genmirajborgza786 @orangzaib @Pakistani Exile @KURUMAYA @Irfan Baloch @ali_raza @Syed.Ali.Haider @dexter @Patriots @muslim_pakistani @W.11 @Meengla @zaid butt @ajpirzada @Shoaib Rathore @OrionHunter @CHARGER @Major Sam @yesboss @TheNoob @Bratva @ghazaliy2k @Viny @StormShadow @suresh1773 @SOHEIL @venu309 @danish_vij @Force-India @faisal6309 @S.U.R.B. @vsdave2302 @jarves @WAJsal @pursuit of happiness @Winchester @janon @pak-marine @AgNoStiC MuSliM
@WebMaster
I'll suggest you to invest your energies in better topics. Troll the trolls but avoid posting stuff that invites trolls, and what kind of trolls? who are high on a concoction of religion+nationalism that will lead to only one thing, fascism. They are not even sparing the leaders such as Gandhi who was a hardcore nationalist and as much devout Hindu. If this is the state of mind of these Hindutvadis, what is happening to the minorities in India is nothing. Even though we generally do not like to hear this but the fact is, we have to fix things in our own backyard.

Muslims are in minority ... Hindus are in Majority ...........Dont forget that ???????
First of all I condemn voilence in any form,size or shape. Gujarat had a History of coomunal voilence.
On thread u can't blame Modiji for the communal voilence. He had no role in that. It was a accidental voilence. Did Modiji ordered the Musllims to attack the Hindu Piligrims.

blah blah blah keep crying when everyday there is a bomb going off in Pakistans Minority areas and other sects of Islam killing hundreds of people.

I'll suggest you to invest your energies in better topics. Troll the trolls but avoid posting stuff that invites trolls, and what kind of trolls? who are high on a concoction of religion+nationalism that will lead to only one thing, fascism. They are not even sparing the leaders such as Gandhi who was a hardcore nationalist and as much devout Hindu. If this is the state of mind of these Hindutvadis, what is happening to the minorities in India is nothing. Even though we generally do not like to hear this but the fact is, we have to fix things in our own backyard.
I would act on your advice sir thanx

Nice try but you won't succeed in dividing the Muslims, the reason only a Muslim knows ask them
@jamahir @Aamna Ali @Razia Sultana @Khalid Newazi @al-Hasani

They may not like me for being a Pakistani but ...............................

You are not a muslim actually, because you do not abide the Law of Islam as in the BOOK. You are going against the Quran, by describing on your own who is polytheist and monotheist. Hindus believe in one creator, they are hanifs. If you had read about Hinduism, you would know.

Some one cannot be muslim who is born to a muslim parent, it depends on his belief and his thoughts in life.

Have they figured out how it started?who started it?so many questions to be answered,just one of those things which is pressed down.

they did figure out who started it and made him their PM

Try & wonder about the fate of Muslims in Pakistan choosing(or not) their fate. Any calculator (and you will need one to count all those dead in Pakistan) will quickly disabuse you of the notion that Indian Muslims fare worse than those in Pakistan.

they were not before this whole WOT started , supporting proxies doesnt make you and your country warriors , only cowards attack from behind ..

Just because Gandhi is a Hindu, I see Jinnah given more importance on the basis of religion and creation of Pakistan not the effort of Gandhi is recognized in Pakistan. :) Mean thoughts.

You are not a muslim actually, because you do not abide the Law of Islam as in the BOOK. You are going against the Quran, by describing on your own who is polytheist and monotheist. Hindus believe in one creator, they are hanifs. If you had read about Hinduism, you would know.

Some one cannot be muslim who is born to a muslim parent, it depends on his belief and his thoughts in life.

??????????? :undecided:, what the heck, fetch me a Molvi sb. I am not a Muslim according to an Indian. Better if I could be referred to an Indian Molvi sb.

Compare Indian Muslims and Pakistan TODAY !

It WOULD SEEM Indian Muslims DID choose their fates.

its not about Muslims in Pakistan , right now our country is at war , whole Pakistan is effected by it , besides taliban all Muslims and non muslims live peacefully in Pakistan ... but In India , they were massacred like animals , and you make the butcher your PM , not just Muslims but other minorities are in bad situation in India as well , Muslims cant even openly practice their religion in India .. and discrimination is there ... once we are done with this TTP bastards , all other minorities in Pakistan will feel safe inshallah ... we will protect them ..

Pakistanis are speaking about Gujarat riots well.....Muslims are minorities in this country to an extent....Yes Gujarat incident was a dark chapter in Indian history....

But why are Pakistanis worried about Indian minorities while Pakistani minorities are being systematically killed....Before Pakistanis pokes their nose into other nation's internal affiaris they should take a look at what they are doing to their own minorities...

Pakistani should not forget why a white part is left in their flag....They have protect that white part.....

Back
Top Bottom