What's new

Dont Forget Gujrat Massacre

RIP the Hindu women and children who were burnt to death in a closed train just for being non Muslim in a Muslim majority station of a 'Hindu majority' country - without any provocation.
How many of them were killed and how many muslims did you killed after that ??? Those muslims you killed were Indians or not ??? Thanks to Modi what he did

Tipu Sultan's citizenry consisted a significant number of loyal Hindu citizens and his forces too. Can we please check again on this fact? And he fought Muslims+ Marhatas+ British
Not citizens - the Hindus in his forces were subjects. There were penal provisions and codified second class citizenship. The persian scrolls are in original in the museums. It shows quite clearly how a mass murderer runs a Government. If Modi even tried emulating Tipu, there would be only 1% Muslim left in Gujarat.

How many of them were killed and how many muslims did you killed after that ??? Those muslims you killed were Indians or not ??? Thanks to Modi what he did
Well, I was a young kid in half pants then. I wish the locality where it happened was burnt to the ground and all the 'Indians' there pushed to the sea. Instead, random mass killings on both sides happened. I can't RIP them - because these were the aftershocks of a wild mob. They rested in the most horrible of circumstances.

Please don't believe the Hindus are meek cowards. If Modi had given a free hand to the Hindus, trust me - all Muslims would have been killed. All. That would have been catastrophic. But yes, I do wish in restrospect that the Muslims of Godhra should have suffered. They did not. Those in Ahmedabad did much more - THAT was unfair.

Last edited:
RIP the Hindu women and children who were burnt to death in a closed train just for being non Muslim in a Muslim majority station of a 'Hindu majority' country - without any provocation.

is that your real photo?

As for sunni islam ,its a waste of time listening to them or debating with them.If they dare indulge in riots or any kind of civil disorder the answer has to be from the barrel of the gun . That's the only thing they sunnis understand.

Think that Mulims even in minority burned down a train full of pilgrims.

Just think what they would have done to Hindus in Gujarat, had Muslims been in Majority !!!!!

and here we have people, COMPLETELY ignoring the Hindus killed in both the train as well as the riots, and focussing only on the Muslims killed. Though the Muslims were the ones who ignited the riots in the first place. Ignorance at height.

Back
Top Bottom