What's new

Delhi has rejected Modi's hinduism policy :- Babar Awan Video

Or Maybe Delhi has Accepted Ak49's Pro-Pakistan Policy ?

Which is Pro-Islam :P

Or maybe Delhi choose between the best of two in the development agenda :)

Nice to see who Pakistanis actively support
Or Maybe Delhi has Accepted Ak49's Pro-Pakistan Policy ?

Which is Pro-Islam :P

we can have serious discussion on this topics mates no trolling please .... can you confirm for me if Bjp would lose ?? i mean what is the news coming out ??

Or maybe Delhi choose between the best of two in the development agenda :)
it is the choice of delhi whoever they chose ... lets see who wins it than .. but AA party is also seems very good, i really like the tone of their leader while talking on media really cool minded people .

we can have serious discussion on this topics mates no trolling please .... can you confirm for me if Bjp would lose ?? i mean what is the news coming out ??

it is the choice of delhi whoever they chose ... lets see who wins it than .. but AA party is also seems very good, i really like the tone of their leader while talking on media really cool minded people .

Exit Poll suggest AAP may win yet Again . I hope they wouldnt , I dont want a CM of a State to resign from his position after 50 days everytime and more of my Governments money is spent on elections

Unlike other Indians.....I have a feeling that both the concerned parties are good
I hope whichever party wins works for Delhi

Unlike other Indians.....I have a feeling that both the concerned parties are good
I hope whichever party wins works for Delhi
Exit Poll suggest AAP may win yet Again . I hope they wouldnt , I dont want a CM of a State to resign from his position after 50 days everytime and more of my Governments money is spent on elections
hope that who ever wins it would make some development work in delhi ................

Height of Obsession

Now Pakistanis are interested in state level Election in India.

pathetic

hope that who ever wins it would make some development work in delhi ................
There will be no development work in Delhi. Even if BJP wins. The (local)netas, the bureaucracy, the civil apparatus, the important people have developed a sense of entitlement, a laid back attitude, an apathy, a superiority feeling. They do little work, cry for more Government funding, engage in mindless and limitless corruption etc.

Delhi is like this for decades. All the investment is Government funded. But for the NCR benefits, Delhi would have been a massive slum by now. Just for example, go to any Government office in Delhi and then go to any other place in the country. You will know what 'work culture' prevails there. Any party that makes the employees work will be booted out.

There will be no development work in Delhi. Even if BJP wins. The (local)netas, the bureaucracy, the civil apparatus, the important people have developed a sense of entitlement, a laid back attitude, an apathy, a superiority feeling. They do little work, cry for more Government funding, engage in mindless and limitless corruption etc.

Delhi is like this for decades. All the investment is Government funded. But for the NCR benefits, Delhi would have been a massive slum by now. Just for example, go to any Government office in Delhi and then go to any other place in the country. You will know what 'work culture' prevails there. Any party that makes the employees work will be booted out.

Well same is the situation in our country as well , nothing works i dont know why they keep on uttering democracy for us, all of these bombs and weapons for a poor person they does not matter any more, they need food clothing, houses etc really we have garbage governments for many many years, the only aim they have got is to get back the amount of money first that they have spent on election than they would make profit over it , politics has became a business .

Well same is the situation in our country as well , nothing works i dont know why they keep on uttering democracy for us, all of these bombs and weapons for a poor person they does not matter any more, they need food clothing, houses etc really we have garbage governments for many many years, the only aim they have got is to get back the amount of money first that they have spent on election than they would make profit over it , politics has became a business .
Delhi is quite an exception here. The sense of entitlement is mind boggling. As if they are the kings of India. Delhi should be demoted to a normal state like all other. When it is forced to lobby and fight to stay in the investment game (as opposed to limitless Government funds), will they understand the rules of the game. They have been having free lunches since the early seventies.

Delhi is quite an exception here. The sense of entitlement is mind boggling. As if they are the kings of India. Delhi should be demoted to a normal state like all other. When it is forced to lobby and fight to stay in the investment game (as opposed to limitless Government funds), will they understand the rules of the game. They have been having free lunches since the early seventies.
Delhi is very historical city, in our county we have go lahore there is serious development going on there but the problem is the other small cities they are getting nothing only the big cities are sucking all the money of the government , so there is no development in the smaller cities

Back
Top Bottom