What's new

Sad Moments ............

Pomegranate

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Palestinian woman holding her national flag takes cover from tear gas fired by Israeli forces during clashes following a demonstration in the West Bank village of Nabi Saleh on February 6, 2015, to protest against the expansion of the Israeli settlements on Palestinian land.
1956959_866860626689059_2558134433426303461_o.jpg

@Horus @Pakistan Shaheen @karakoram @syedali73 @Mosamania @rockstar08 @Zarvan @haviZsultan @gullu butt @JUBA @Gufi @Muhammad Omar @graphican @Gazi @Donatello @Hyperion @Pak_Sher @Gunsnroses @Pakistan First @Pakistani blazzers @Orakzai @KURUMAYA

Last edited:
Sad moments really Israel will have to pay for each life that they take, one day they would have no place to hide their face and they would know how it feels like ... Where is the pathetic, useless, united nation .. United Nation is only there to protect Terrorist states ..

Sad moments really Israel will have to pay for each life that they take, one day they would have no place to hide their face and they would know how it feels like ... Where is the pathetic, useless, united nation .. United Nation is only there to protect Terrorist states ..

United nations, Human Rights, and other dummy bodies of UN they are all as you said there for the protection of states like israel , the whole world is destroyed just because of the satisfaction of israel .... sooner than later they will burn in hell

no pictures of children throwing rocks at the soldiers??
no chants of death to Israel and the U.S??
no pictures of little babies and little kids with fake suicide vests and AKs??

i'm shocked and saddened
Dont troll here On my thread go somewhere else and pass your time fool

no pictures of children throwing rocks at the soldiers??
no chants of death to Israel and the U.S??
no pictures of little babies and little kids with fake suicide vests and AKs??

i'm shocked and saddened
So you can bombed on them? Bring your all brave army against Rocks/Chanting/Fake Vests? I'm not more shocked or more saddened if it happen again.

Sad moments? These are proud moments. What is more glorified than standing tall in the shadow of death.

Hats off to our Palestinians brother and sisters for how they are braving the seven decades long persecution and slaughter.

Clipboard01.jpg

Clipboard02.jpg

Last edited:
Palestinian woman holding her national flag takes cover from tear gas fired by Israeli forces during clashes following a demonstration in the West Bank village of Nabi Saleh on February 6, 2015, to protest against the expansion of the Israeli settlements on Palestinian land.
1956959_866860626689059_2558134433426303461_o.jpg

@Horus @Pakistan Shaheen @karakoram @syedali73 @Mosamania @rockstar08 @Zarvan @haviZsultan @gullu butt @JUBA @Gufi @Muhammad Omar @graphican @Gazi @Donatello @Hyperion @Pak_Sher @Gunsnroses @Pakistan First @Pakistani blazzers @Orakzai @KURUMAYA
beautiful

Back
Top Bottom