What's new

Delhi has rejected Modi's hinduism policy :- Babar Awan Video

we can have serious discussion on this topics mates no trolling please .... can you confirm for me if Bjp would lose ?? i mean what is the news coming out ??

it is the choice of delhi whoever they chose ... lets see who wins it than .. but AA party is also seems very good, i really like the tone of their leader while talking on media really cool minded people .

By 10 am Tomorrow you will know who will win,just look out for thread in the Central & South Asian Section

Delhi is quite an exception here. The sense of entitlement is mind boggling. As if they are the kings of India. Delhi should be demoted to a normal state like all other. When it is forced to lobby and fight to stay in the investment game (as opposed to limitless Government funds), will they understand the rules of the game. They have been having free lunches since the early seventies.

Oye mera Free Lunch na cheen :mad::mad::mad::mad:

No it means the minority of india would be relieved now ........nothing more ..

You mean to say certain sections of the muslim society.

Sorry minority is not a hijack word of total muslims only. We are also minority.

Please talk about Pakistan.

Not Indians.

Unlike other Indians.....I have a feeling that both the concerned parties are good
I hope whichever party wins works for Delhi

It's actually a difference between macro and micro economic focus.Modi has his macro focus as PM. But it is disastrous for a state not to have microeconomic focus- so I guess AAP scores better.

Delhi is quite an exception here. The sense of entitlement is mind boggling. As if they are the kings of India. Delhi should be demoted to a normal state like all other. When it is forced to lobby and fight to stay in the investment game (as opposed to limitless Government funds), will they understand the rules of the game. They have been having free lunches since the early seventies.

Punjab is next. Then what, you'll come up with new explanations? According to your explanation BJP should have won Delhi. That would give the people of delhi more 'entitlement' not less. You're clutching at straws.

Punjab is next. Then what, you'll come up with new explanations? According to your explanation BJP should have won Delhi. That would give the people of delhi more 'entitlement' not less. You're clutching at straws.
I am not clutching at straws. I told before and I stick to my theory. Defeat at Delhi means they will be defeated in Punjab(see above). Within 2 years BJP can lose everything.

I am not clutching at straws. I told before and I stick to my theory. Defeat at Delhi means they will be defeated in Punjab(see above). Within 2 years BJP can lose everything.

Which would be a good thing right? Instead of Ghar Wapsi, Adani/ Ambani pleasing, one woman 4 kids etc., we can do some real work.

Which would be a good thing right? Instead of Ghar Wapsi, Adani/ Ambani pleasing, one woman 4 kids etc., we can do some real work.
They are doing real work.
The media tends to focus on the shenanigans of idiots like the swami aseemanand or whatever his name is and his ilk.

The BJP's failure lies in curbing these motormouths. That said, they are doing real work where it needs to be done.

Yeah I can see a wave of Christian rise in India.
Not any denomination. Evangelical ones. :tup:
Anyway - good news for you...if you are a Christian and want to get married, go to Telengana. The State will give you Rs. 51000. Pretty sure there is poverty left there. :agree: Good work, 'seculars'. :enjoy:
http://christianminorities.ap.nic.in/pdf/25092014MW_MS4.pdf
This is also applicable to Muslims. Buddhists and Sikhs not allowed, of course. Read it.
And oh, your salary can be upto Rs. 200, 000. So yeah, not for the BPL families either. Good development.

Last edited:
Not any denomination. Evangelical ones. :tup:
Anyway - good news for you...if you are a Christian and want to get married, go to Telengana. The State will give you Rs. 51000. Pretty sure there is poverty left there. :agree: Good work, 'seculars'. :enjoy:
http://christianminorities.ap.nic.in/pdf/25092014MW_MS4.pdf
This is also applicable to Muslims. Buddhists and Sikhs not allowed, of course. Read it.
And oh, your salary can be upto Rs. 200, 000. So yeah, not for the BPL families either. Good development.

You may want to get yourself checked into a hospital man, you're lisping and raging in your depression.

Back
Top Bottom