What's new

How Indian forces tortured her Wife of Yaseen Malik telling

We feel the same about Jinnah

It's a shame you are abusing a guy who fought for your freedom :tdown:

Don't compare Singh and Bose with Jinnah
Bose and Singh gave their life for their country(India+Pak)
Jinnah took life for his country(Pak)
I respect all these great freedom fighters,
Jinnah wanted to be a great figure in history,and Bose ,singh wanted to ceate history

If your ancestry is from the Indian subcontinent then it's relevant to you and if it's not then neither Bose nor Jinnah should be relevant to you

Jinnah is relevant to me, rest I don't really care about that also includes Liaqat Ali and Allama Iqbal.

I respect all these great freedom fighters,
Jinnah wanted to be a great figure in history,and Bose ,singh wanted to ceate history
I do respect them but sometimes we have to explain it to them in their language

Jaise Osama ke biwi samne usko goli marigayee waise hi terroristlo uske biwi ke saamne maarne chahiye.
where are the sympathy when thousands of Hindu kasmiri women raped,murdered.They just need tit for tat.

Never seen one who is treated like animals

Even your kasab was treated like a human
Ajmal Kasab was a High Profile and also matter of reputation for India as well. So many Kashmiris are detained and killed in detention lots of example of that.

Yes he is a terrorist just like Bhagat Singh and Bose were terrorists
And like osama bin laden and guys who killed innocent childrens in pakistan
And whats your thought about IS (to all who say indian freedom fighters are terrorist)are they rebel or terrorist

Last edited:
Ajmal Kasab was a High Profile and also matter of reputation for India as well. So many Kashmiris are detained and killed in detention lots of example of that.
see the difference,terrorist are given special cells in India
In no other country you would get such privilege even for high profile terrorists

Pakistan is no saint
You guys killed Sarabjit Singh....wasn't It a high profile case

The point I m making is
People are killed everywhere
There is reason to compare Indian jails to Guatanamo

Back
Top Bottom