What's new

How Indian forces tortured her Wife of Yaseen Malik telling

Indian forces 'tortured' Mishal Yaseen Malik?

index.jpg

Oh yeah! So what's the big deal? A terrorist's wife can't be a saint. They used to carry AKs and bombs under their burqas. :o:

No happily Sarthak is right. Bad boys do attract the really nice chicks. Nothing to do with terrorist proxies targeting enemy countries. Or as in this case, terrorist proxy for enemy country targeting own country.

and why do these girls see them as hero's ?
the countries where they come from don't exactly see them as 'bad' , for you they are bad but for them they are 'freedom fighters' , 'hero's' , 'mujahids'

check out her facebook profile you would know better .
she has been participating quiet actively .

recently arrested IM suspect had a pakistani wife too .

Syed-Ismail-Afaq.jpg

Yaseen malik is terrorist ?now i am damm sure desi pak lagaya hai tussi paji. GOI has given clean chit to yaseen malik you can google it. And harrasment for ladies in india is not a new issue

This sucker was caught red handed stealing AID meant for Kashmire Flood survivors

Well it is just the matter of perspective isn't it? English imperialists also considered Indian (Hindus and Muslims alike) freedom fighters as the terrorists and the traitors to the crown.

Indian terrorists won't say anything about this. These blood-suckers fear the truth more than anything else.

she is married to terrorist then she should accept further consequences.
by the way army is treating her and her baby too softly.:tsk:

Well it is just the matter of perspective isn't it? English imperialists also considered Indian (Hindus and Muslims alike) freedom fighters as the terrorists and the traitors to the crown.
--
but not difference between
terrorist vs mercenaries

Indian terrorists won't say anything about this. These blood-suckers fear the truth more than anything else.
--
oye lucky....
just read abot col.rai in india in j-k ops incident..
these so call innocent are so innocent that they know exact diffrence btwen ak47 and 56 and smg ..
abetting terrorisam is also terrosiam
what all she said .. if happned in dal lake area.. do you think sepratist and pak estabihmnt will leeave that golden opprtunity to show india as brutal ...
use your head more and less of prejudice

I agree they don't even deserve dirt from Jinnah's feet.
We feel the same about Jinnah

It's a shame you are abusing a guy who fought for your freedom :tdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
We feel the same about Jinnah

It's a shame you are abusing a guy who fought for your freedom :tdown:

Judging by where my actual native villages are, only Jinnah is relevant for me. Rest are not.

Judging by where my actual native villages are, only Jinnah is relevant for me. Rest are not.
If your ancestry is from the Indian subcontinent then it's relevant to you and if it's not then neither Bose nor Jinnah should be relevant to you

Back
Top Bottom