What's new

Dont Forget Gujrat Massacre

@nair sir, you gave the poor fellow a neg for declaring his love?

Of all the posts he has made since he joined, that one is the least offensive. Check out the budget thread, and count all his maa-behen gaali posts that haven't been negged.

@levina : Looks like he scared you into changing your DP?

Indians get more mad, with notion of a Pakistani man getting married to Indian woman.
Remember what happened to Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza?

LOL, really? On another thread currently running, he has written at least 10-15 posts along the lines of "I will rape your mother" and so on. Hundreds of Indians have been reporting him since morning, even alerting individual moderators who were seen online. But no action has been taken, due to the flag he sports.

Not because of that (atleast in this case) there is no moderator online since morning.

I like that model SARA NURU. Didnt want her to be sullied.
There would be no models at all, if they were all afraid of being "sullied" by frustus. I say put the pic back up, and don't let the frustrations of a loveless kid scare us into hiding beauty where it exists.

Indians get more mad, with notion of a Pakistani man getting married to Indian woman.
Remember what happened to Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza?
In this case, the woman he fell for was a German of Ethiopian origin.

And unlike you frustus, I am not interested in the lovelives or sexlives of other people.

There would be no models at all, if they were all afraid of being "sullied" by frustus. I say put the pic back up, and don't let the frustrations of a loveless kid scare us into hiding beauty where it exists.
:tup::tup::tup:

Not because of that (atleast in this case) there is no moderator online since morning.
An Indian member said that horus was online on another thread, and he tagged him specifically. I don't know for sure.

arey lanjodka , me ayya pic chudalani nakem ledu, nannu tag cheydam apu ra pichi p koda..
Dude, you are fallling for the trap. When the mods come and see this thread, he will get a warning, and you will be banned.

His name has the parcham-e-sitara under it, yours has the poor tiranga.

Muslims will never forget what was done to them in Gujrat under the terrorist Modi's leadership.

Same here, the guy just gone bonkers. Report him.
Y r u tagging me in this 'personalize' trolling attempts ... I am really not interested in this sort of misappropriate post ....
@Horus I believe this sort of behaviour should not be tolerated, Indian or not a lady members of the forums from any nationality should not faced any such on-line Harassment attempts .... would ask you to take appropriate measures
You people are giving him what he wants - attention. He has been giving maa-behen gaalis in the Indian threads all day, and tagging half of PDF. I'm sure it's a recently pinked member, and his idea of fun.

Don't feed trolls, quoting troll's post means giving troll more room to breath. Trolling with a troll makes one vulnerable to infarction too, so just report and be done with it.

Cleaned!

Last edited:
Who said only 800 muslims died in the riots. Even according to Indian figures which are much incorrect the figures are around 3000 killed. Next time when you make a post address the correct figures first. Also India does not count the losses outside Gujarat like severe rioting in Hyderabad right after the events of Gujarat. So their own figures are too low as well.

Sorry I would refuse to compare someone like Tipu Sultan to a person called Modi. (no offense)

None taken. Tipu was a regional autocrat with a little army and no mandate, fighting for himself. Modi, on the other hand, is the leader of the largest democracy in the world and commands one of the most powerful armed forces in the world. You are right, there is no comparison.

13yrs ago today, world saw its first genocide Dont Forget Gujrat Massacre

13 years ago 800 innocent muslims were killed or burned alive in gujra I am opening this thread in remembrance of Those Muslims which were massacred in Gujrat Riots in India ..

B-1pm3cUYAIqyn1.jpg

B_Id_304031_Sabarmati_massacare_.jpg

I HEREBY SUPPORT THE STATEMENT OF OBAMA WHERE HE SAID AND I QUOTE

"Gandhi Would Have Been Shocked At Acts Of Intolerance In India"

@Etilla @SpArK @Srinivas @desert warrior @DRAY @pumkinduke @wolfpack @pursuit of happiness @danish_vij @rubyjackass @Star Wars @Ammyy @bloo @Marxist @karan.1970 @Not Sure @Arav_Rana @Avik274 @SamantK @Major Shaitan Singh @Omega007 @farhan_9909 @haviZsultan @Sidak @ranjeet @Yogijaat @ravi Nair @WAR-rior @halupridol @he-man @Indrani @Mike_Brando @SarthakGanguly @sreekumar @OrionHunter @lightoftruth @Water Car Engineer @indiatester @Ind4Ever @13 komaun @anant_s @itachiii @SwAggeR @Brahmos_2 @Blue_Eyes @bhangi bava @SAMEET @naveen mishra @Bagha @utraash @Chanakya's_Chant @Krate M @gslv mk3 @r1_vns @blood @noksss @kurup @PARIKRAMA @thesolar65 @Rohit Patel @wolfschanzze @levina @vostok @rahi2357
@Horus @waz @Pakistan Shaheen @karakoram @syedali73 @Mosamania @rockstar08 @Zarvan @haviZsultan @gullu butt @JUBA @Gufi @Muhammad Omar @graphican @Gazi @Donatello @Hyperion @Pak_Sher @Gunsnroses @Pakistan First @Pakistani blazzers @Orakzai @KURUMAYA
@Pakistan Shaheen @karakoram @syedali73 @Mosamania @rockstar08 @Zarvan @haviZsultan @gullu butt @JUBA @Gufi @Muhammad Omar @graphican @Gazi @Donatello @Hyperion @Pak_Sher @Gunsnroses @Pakistan First @Pakistani blazzers @Orakzai @KURUMAYA @RescueRanger @Menace2Society @Paksanity @OTTOMAN
@A.Rafay @Ahmad1996 @Akheilos @Armstrong @arushbhai @AstanoshKhan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @balixd @batmannow @Bilal. @chauvunist @Crypto @Dr. Stranglove @Evil Flare @EyanKhan @Fahad Khan 2 @GIANTsasquatch @graphican @Green Arrow @Guleen Ahmed @HRK @Jazzbot @Junaid B @Jzaib @Khalidr @khawaja07 @Leader @Luftwaffe @mr42O @Muhammad Omar @nomi007 @Pak123 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @pkuser2k12 @Pukhtoon @PWFI @raazh @Rafael @Rashid Mahmood @RescueRanger @Saifkhan12 @SHAMK9 @Spy Master @Stealth @Strike X @SUPARCO @sur @syedali73 @Tameem @Tayyab1796 @Zarvan @waleed3601 @AdeelFaheem @Rajput_Pakistani @Men in Green @IceCold @LoveIcon @razahassan1997 @Dil Pakistan @asq @junaid hamza @Pukhtoon @jamahir @Strigon @Rafi @Ulla @HughSlaman @420canada @sathya @slapshot @raza_888 @hacsan
@SBD-3 @cb4 @AsianUnion @Aether @Proudpakistaniguy @Waffen SS @FaujHistorian @Fracker @Ranches @ghoul @Jf Thunder @GreenFalcon @genmirajborgza786 @orangzaib @Pakistani Exile @KURUMAYA @Irfan Baloch @ali_raza @Syed.Ali.Haider @dexter @Patriots @muslim_pakistani @W.11 @Meengla @zaid butt @ajpirzada @Shoaib Rathore @OrionHunter @CHARGER @Major Sam @yesboss @TheNoob @Bratva @ghazaliy2k @Viny @StormShadow @suresh1773 @SOHEIL @venu309 @danish_vij @Force-India @faisal6309 @S.U.R.B. @vsdave2302 @jarves @WAJsal @pursuit of happiness @Winchester @janon @pak-marine @AgNoStiC MuSliM
@WebMaster
RIP the Hindu women and children who were burnt to death in a closed train just for being non Muslim in a Muslim majority station of a 'Hindu majority' country - without any provocation.

Back
Top Bottom