What's new

Dont Forget Gujrat Massacre

There were 10s of Hindu - Muslim riots that happened after the Gujarat riots, the story is mostly same everywhere Muslim anti-social elements trigger the riots and poor innocent people both Hindus and Muslims have to suffer

13yrs ago today, world saw its first genocide Dont Forget Gujrat Massacre

13 years ago 800 innocent muslims were killed or burned alive in gujra I am opening this thread in remembrance of Those Muslims which were massacred in Gujrat Riots in India ..

B-1pm3cUYAIqyn1.jpg

B_Id_304031_Sabarmati_massacare_.jpg

I HEREBY SUPPORT THE STATEMENT OF OBAMA WHERE HE SAID AND I QUOTE

"Gandhi Would Have Been Shocked At Acts Of Intolerance In India"

@Etilla @SpArK @Srinivas @desert warrior @DRAY @pumkinduke @wolfpack @pursuit of happiness @danish_vij @rubyjackass @Star Wars @Ammyy @bloo @Marxist @karan.1970 @Not Sure @Arav_Rana @Avik274 @SamantK @Major Shaitan Singh @Omega007 @farhan_9909 @haviZsultan @Sidak @ranjeet @Yogijaat @ravi Nair @WAR-rior @halupridol @he-man @Indrani @Mike_Brando @SarthakGanguly @sreekumar @OrionHunter @lightoftruth @Water Car Engineer @indiatester @Ind4Ever @13 komaun @anant_s @itachiii @SwAggeR @Brahmos_2 @Blue_Eyes @bhangi bava @SAMEET @naveen mishra @Bagha @utraash @Chanakya's_Chant @Krate M @gslv mk3 @r1_vns @blood @noksss @kurup @PARIKRAMA @thesolar65 @Rohit Patel @wolfschanzze @levina @vostok @rahi2357
@Horus @waz @Pakistan Shaheen @karakoram @syedali73 @Mosamania @rockstar08 @Zarvan @haviZsultan @gullu butt @JUBA @Gufi @Muhammad Omar @graphican @Gazi @Donatello @Hyperion @Pak_Sher @Gunsnroses @Pakistan First @Pakistani blazzers @Orakzai @KURUMAYA
@Pakistan Shaheen @karakoram @syedali73 @Mosamania @rockstar08 @Zarvan @haviZsultan @gullu butt @JUBA @Gufi @Muhammad Omar @graphican @Gazi @Donatello @Hyperion @Pak_Sher @Gunsnroses @Pakistan First @Pakistani blazzers @Orakzai @KURUMAYA @RescueRanger @Menace2Society @Paksanity @OTTOMAN
@A.Rafay @Ahmad1996 @Akheilos @Armstrong @arushbhai @AstanoshKhan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @balixd @batmannow @Bilal. @chauvunist @Crypto @Dr. Stranglove @Evil Flare @EyanKhan @Fahad Khan 2 @GIANTsasquatch @graphican @Green Arrow @Guleen Ahmed @HRK @Jazzbot @Junaid B @Jzaib @Khalidr @khawaja07 @Leader @Luftwaffe @mr42O @Muhammad Omar @nomi007 @Pak123 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @pkuser2k12 @Pukhtoon @PWFI @raazh @Rafael @Rashid Mahmood @RescueRanger @Saifkhan12 @SHAMK9 @Spy Master @Stealth @Strike X @SUPARCO @sur @syedali73 @Tameem @Tayyab1796 @Zarvan @waleed3601 @AdeelFaheem @Rajput_Pakistani @Men in Green @IceCold @LoveIcon @razahassan1997 @Dil Pakistan @asq @junaid hamza @Pukhtoon @jamahir @Strigon @Rafi @Ulla @HughSlaman @420canada @sathya @slapshot @raza_888 @hacsan
@SBD-3 @cb4 @AsianUnion @Aether @Proudpakistaniguy @Waffen SS @FaujHistorian @Fracker @Ranches @ghoul @Jf Thunder @GreenFalcon @genmirajborgza786 @orangzaib @Pakistani Exile @KURUMAYA @Irfan Baloch @ali_raza @Syed.Ali.Haider @dexter @Patriots @muslim_pakistani @W.11 @Meengla @zaid butt @ajpirzada @Shoaib Rathore @OrionHunter @CHARGER @Major Sam @yesboss @TheNoob @Bratva @ghazaliy2k @Viny @StormShadow @suresh1773 @SOHEIL @venu309 @danish_vij @Force-India @faisal6309 @S.U.R.B. @vsdave2302 @jarves @WAJsal @pursuit of happiness @Winchester @janon @pak-marine @AgNoStiC MuSliM
@WebMaster
--
it was sad incidene for democracy of inida .. and its people..
though question can be raised for state govt action during the riots
but it have its own spehres of issue with it ..
justice is in process by hihest court of india -SC and indian know SC is bedrock of indian system,,,
so what ever it says is good for country and in sense of justice and indian constituion..
so in essence .. few people did go beyond law and law came back to give its hands.. slowly but surely and impartialy
making is hindu vs muslsim is just plotical plot..
muslim are every bit of india ... as good as hindu or any other..
--

I wish that was true!
I have always considered ISI to be one of tge best intelligence agencies but recent incidents prove otherwise. The beheading of 23 soldiers and kidnapping of 300-400 of your soldiers which included 4 colonels was unfortunate.
--
ISI is one of best ..yes..reason it weild its own clout in govt.. can say run govt if want ..
but RAW is ? dont know .. but RAW dont have that political clout in india.. ability is imp but its need political wil to persofm on grond ..
read nepal incident where RAW - IPS guys took heavy risk to catch bhatkal.. at there own risk..(i read it somewhere)
---
now RAW had hands tied but now it freed..
---
ISI using state and internaila playes natioanl inresrt agiant india ..not sittuaiton reversed ..
--

--
ISI is one of best ..yes..reason it weild its own clout in govt.. can say run govt if want ..
but RAW is ? dont know .. but RAW dont have that political clout in india.. ability is imp but its need political wil to persofm on grond ..
read nepal incident where RAW - IPS guys took heavy risk to catch bhatkal.. at there own risk..(i read it somewhere)
---
now RAW had hands tied but now it freed..
---
ISI using state and internaila playes natioanl inresrt agiant india ..not sittuaiton reversed ..
--
I would not compare RAW with any other agency. RAW is very secretive about how it conducts its operations and rarely do they come out in open and brag about their achievements.
You 'll see ppl from other countries flaunting their friendships with agents, but you won't find a single Indian doing the same, ever wondered why?

I would not compare RAW with any other agency. RAW is very secretive about how it conducts its operations and rarely do they come out in open and brag about their achievements.

I dont agree!!!!!! If you ask me RAW is the least secretive agency in south asia....... They never leave a chance to boast... There are several details of their operation, the last i remember was how they caught bhatkal from nepal.......

I dont agree!!!!!! If you ask me RAW is the least secretive agency in south asia....... They never leave a chance to boast... There are several details of their operation, the last i remember was how they caught bhatkal from nepal.......
Any other incident?
How many operations will you be able to quote out of the 100s they 've executed?

I think am taking this thread in a tangential direction but we can discuss it in a more appropriate thread.

Any other incident?
How many operations will you be able to quote out of the 100s they 've executed?

I think am taking this thread in a tangential direction but we can discuss it in a more appropriate thread.

Fine!!!!!

@syedali73 Let us discuss it here

Fine!!!!!

@syedali73 Let us discuss it here

Two TTs are going to discuss ISI vs Raw? Interesting, I did not know operations and tactics of these organisations could be discussed on forums. So start the discussion I would like to see how much TTs know about them.

Two TTs are going to discuss ISI vs Raw? Interesting, I did not know operations and tactics of these organisations could be discussed on forums. So start the discussion I would like to see how much TTs know about them.

Lol.... You are mistaken, the discussion is not abt RAW and ISI..... Actually my post is in 2 parts.... One was reply to levina...... second one was to continue a discussion on gujarat riots from another thread..........I posted the second one after 10 minutes, since no one posted in between it got added to previous posts :)....... I am sorry to disappoint you :P

Well I am sure you know how a riot goes........ This incident was triggered by brain washed kids thought they can burn a train of karsevaks and get away with it (Or may be they thought they could create a riot like the one happened)..... Once that has happened then the Hindu's responded with higher force and who paid the price??? Those innocent souls who got nothing to do with the train incident.......... When religion and hatred is working over time in your brain, humanity goes to coma.......
yes, and the local Government should not stop this open massacre?

yes, and the local Government should not stop this open massacre?

That is the issue which made this riot one of the most talked, reported one......Yes there were some issue in controlling the riots.... Probably the govt could have controlled it......

That is the issue which made this riot one of the most talked, reported one......Yes there were some issue in controlling the riots.... Probably the govt could have controlled it......
not some issues, but a SH*T LOAD OF ISSUES

Sorry I would refuse to compare someone like Tipu Sultan to a person called Modi. (no offense)
We also don't want to compare a mass murderer and a religious bigot like Tipu with our honorable P.M.He got what he deserved for desecrating thousands of Dharmic temples in the modern day Kerala and South Karnataka.The Brits did an exemplary job by putting him down once and for all.Tipu Sultan was an enemy of the entire Dharmic population and hence Marathas joined the Brits to finish him off in the 4th Anglo-Mysore war:coffee:.

You 'll see ppl from other countries flaunting their friendships with agents, but you won't find a single Indian doing the same, ever wondered why?
---
ISI
cant be compare to any agency ...
as ISI its one of core who run pak estab or shape policy domestic and foregin ....RAW cant have that leverage
----
RAW Secracy
Secracy is core of any of those agency,,,
but there were some casese where they went far than requitred
---
flauting frindship
its cultural and admin aspect..
how many common people know and underdasrd RAW .. becuase its not there part of life .. in india
but in lest say pak... people know ..GHQ is more poweful than islamabald.. and isi is more than law agency...
SHowing bravodo right or worng .. misinformation is and was part of pak estbalishment..
so you get that type of society
--
having AK 47 is normal good for few pakistnai even few flaunt in pdf that many people in pak have automctic wepason
if some one say i have ak47 even riots he gets jaill india..
--
a secuirtys state made by desion or circumsatnce will associated with it own apparatues (guns , agnacy , polic)
so it like that

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom