What's new

Domestic & Social Crimes [Mob/ Vigilante justice] Thread

I think this is the black Magic gang

another episode of the same serial.

Please don't make excuses for Some ones disgusting behavior its clearly a graveyard Its wrong what they did and justifying it makes it even more worse.

Yes deny it as usual. As if it is the first incident ever and that Ahmadis, Christians and Hindus are loved in Pakistan and there are not any banners openly inciting hatred against them. At least Hindus are going over to India to save themselves, good for them.

I just gave a view from the pictures that I saw, I dont need to give excuses for any wrong doing !

surely a minority's protection and welfare should be a priority of a Muslim state.

Highly condemnable act yet I must stress that taking an isolated incident from the middle of nowhere and blowing it out of proportions is also in bad taste.

Yes deny it as usual. As if it is the first incident ever and that Ahmadis, Christians and Hindus are loved in Pakistan and there are not any banners openly inciting hatred against them. At least Hindus are going over to India to save themselves, good for them.

What is the problem with u guys.Really . U are one of the strongest community in Pakistan and every time i see u ,u are crying on this forum .

Hindus are getting asylum to India so are Ahmaedis Germany and canada are so full of it , today u change ur religion to Ahmediya and u can get geman or canadian nationality with in no time. Oh and i forgot Britian nationailty.

So stop crying and enjoy what ur community have .choti moti baatien hote raheteen hain .

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

So Sad,....... How could Muslims do that......... :(

Exactly No Muslim could do that .................

What is the problem with u guys.Really . U are one of the strongest community in Pakistan and every time i see u ,u are crying on this forum .

Hindus are getting asylum to India so are Ahmaedis Germany and canada are so full of it , today u change ur religion to Ahmediya and u can get geman or canadian nationality with in no time. Oh and i forgot Britian nationailty.

So stop crying and enjoy what ur community have .choti moti baatien hote raheteen hain .

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Exactly No Muslim could do that .................

You called it choti moti baatein ?? if someone even say anything about your religion you people get ready to burn the whole world. Shame on you.

GVT should provide protection to minorities and terrorists involved attacks should be in jail.

:rofl::rofl: I have posted first... meensa posted later. Just check out the time before making allegations :tongue:

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

In fact sachin@india was the first to thank the OP in the above thread

I thanked him because of the message he had posted along with the article :lol:

Back
Top Bottom