What's new

Domestic & Social Crimes [Mob/ Vigilante justice] Thread

Bloody free indians should get a life for a change-

I already did post there, but now the thread is closed.

It's sad how Ahamdi's are persecuted in Pakistan, home of the largest Ahmadiyya community. People in Pakistan have forgotten about the Pakistan that Muhammad Jinnah envisioned mainly thanks to extremist Mullahs, dictator Zia-ul-Haq and corrupt politicians.

Good, these are not Muslims but corrupted individuals who should either be converted or killed. Pakistan is an Islamic state, regardless of what Jinnah wanted or imagined.

What kind of disgusting mofcks would do such thing to graves .... these scum of the earth should be caught and burned alive , i wonder why ahmediyas are sitting back and not taking action them selves !? they should arm themselves and fck these people up

yep taliban seems to have started a further purifying campaign , desecrating ahmedi graves , killing christians ... genocide of shias BUT that wont have an effect ... the majority will start worrying when these talibani fundos will start slaughtering the majority of this country the soft targets would have been dealth with and taken care of by then.

What kind of disgusting mofcks would do such thing to graves .... these scum of the earth should be caught and burned alive , i wonder why ahmediyas are sitting back and not taking action them selves !? they should arm themselves and fck these people up

Once the Ahmedis take up arms will be the last day that there will be any Ahmedhi's in Pakistan.

And? He lived in an Islamic state and he tried to rail against it and died. Either the Christians should wake up and realize that they are in a Muslim country, not in a Christian one. Maybe they need to leave.

Wow, if this is the attitude of the majority of Pakistanis, then we deserve these Zardaris, Sharifs, Altafs and last but not least, dictators ala Zia. You are right though, not only Christians but all non-muslims have less rights than muslims in Pakistan and are treated as such.

And lol at your last comment. No Christians don't need to leave, the Taliban and other extremist organisations need to be exterminated and equal rights given to non-muslims.

However I wonder how this is possible in Pakistan where you have Zia-ul-Haqs strolling down every corner.

Wow, if this is the attitude of the majority of Pakistanis, then we deserve these Zardaris, Sharifs, Altafs and last but not least, dictators ala Zia. You are right though, not only Christians but all non-muslims have less rights than muslims in Pakistan and are treated as such.

And lol at your last comment. No Christians don't need to leave, the Taliban and other extremist organisations need to be exterminated and equal rights given to non-muslims.

No they have equal rights as long as they follow Islamic law.

Once the Ahmedis take up arms will be the last day that there will be any Ahmedhi's in Pakistan.

Ahmadis have survived and are going strong in Pakistan despite the intense persecution. And many Pakistanis like me are proud of their contributions to society and their patriotism (despite the persecution). Ahamadis themselves provided funds for the rise of the state of Pakistan before it was even born.

Having said that, I won't be surprised if you're an Indian troll (no offence to any Indians here).

Back
Top Bottom