What's new

Domestic & Social Crimes [Mob/ Vigilante justice] Thread

How can they have equal rights if they can't raise their voice? Does freedom of speech not count anymore?

Then again, I'm arguing with a fool who think all Ahmadis should have been killed. :lol:

Please quote me the section in the constitution where there is a guarantee of free speech?

:rofl::rofl: I have posted first... meensa posted later. Just check out the time before making allegations :tongue:

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

I thanked him because of the message he had posted along with the article :lol:

its no reason to make fun of this

by the way a sticky is made for such stories , check before creating new threads

moving it there

Same old same old, first hatred is incited and then events like these occur.

4640478531.jpg

Good, these are not Muslims but corrupted individuals who should either be converted or killed. Pakistan is an Islamic state, regardless of what Jinnah wanted or imagined.

Glad forum is living up to the reputation of its country. Is incitement to murder legal in the country this forum is hosted? If not someone can get into trouble for allowing it here.

Anti-Ahmadiyya graffiti in Dunyapur

wallchalking.jpg

Khatm-e-Nabuwat terrorists at it again.

Anti-Ahmadiyya graffiti in Dunyapur

wallchalking.jpg

Khatm-e-Nabuwat terrorists at it again.

The writing asks for the boycott- not kill-
and rightly declared you as Kafir"-

Perhaps you should look into the definition of terrorists again-

The writing asks for the boycott- not kill-
and rightly declared you as Kafir"-

Perhaps you should look into the definition of terrorists again-

When they want anyone get killed they declare them anti-Islam, blasphemers, an insult to the prophet etc etc and the masses get the idea. Plus the real beef comes in the mulla speeches which accompany such movement. Not that it’s the first time anything like this happened from Khatm-e-Nabuwat. Pretty normal. They are a terrorist organisation all right. Nothing good has every come off them except hate resulting in deaths, attacks on properties and otherwise persecution. Religion of peace indeed.

Keep giving excuses to the terrorists.

Mullah speeches spreading love;

Perhaps you should reconsider supporting these khamt-e-nabuwat terrorists.

Last edited by a moderator:
My class fellows were Christians when i was in school and they weren't discriminated..and that was a government school not private,and where boys from middle/lower classes study..and that was in 80s when Pakistan was much more religious than it is now...
I cannot believe that now when Pakistan is far less religious and every house has dozens of foreign TV channels unlike before when we only had one....and people know all sorts about other religions and cultures..Now local Christians cannot be discriminated..it cannot happen..
Must be ulterior motive behind the complaint in the news report.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

and on cannot stop somebody from being afraid of Non existent things...this is called Paranoia..If somebody is paranoid about non-existing talibans they need to go to psychiatrist.

My class fellows were Christians when i was in school and they weren't discriminated..and that was a government school not private,and where boys from middle/lower classes study..and that was in 80s when Pakistan was much more religious than it is now...
I cannot believe that now when Pakistan is far less religious and every house has dozens of foreign TV channels unlike before when we only had one....and people know all sorts about other religions and cultures..Now local Christians cannot be discriminated..it cannot happen..
Must be ulterior motive behind the complaint in the news report.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

and on cannot stop somebody from being afraid of Non existent things...this is called Paranoia..If somebody is paranoid about non-existing talibans they need to go to psychiatrist.

I read about the recent incident where a Christian girl wrote wrong spelling of "Naat" in school assignment. And because of that she was expelled from this school and her nurse mother was transferred to Abottabad. Really, don't you think this is discrimination. Is writing wrong spelling enough crime to expel her from School.

And in other incident a teacher beat a Christian student when he said,"He is proud to be a Pakistan and proud to be Christian." I can't get what crime he did so that he deserved to be beaten.

yep taliban seems to have started a further purifying campaign , desecrating ahmedi graves , killing christians ... genocide of shias BUT that wont have an effect ... the majority will start worrying when these talibani fundos will start slaughtering the majority of this country the soft targets would have been dealth with and taken care of by then.

Or even better if the "liberals" like you can get a life and get off the high horse of paranoia and self criticism things might get better. I can guarantee you that.:)

^^^

Qadyani are burried in rabwah right ?

Rabwah is a qadyani holy place right ?

Rabwah is dominated by qadyani right, there are no muslims there.

Qadyani buried there, goes go heaven , right ?

So, they can't even look after their graveyard ?

And? He lived in an Islamic state and he tried to rail against it and died. Either the Christians should wake up and realize that they are in a Muslim country, not in a Christian one. Maybe they need to leave.

You my friend are quite a horrible example of what a Pakistani citizen should be. Maybe it is YOU who should leave!

No they have equal rights as long as they follow Islamic law.

Equal right!?! You call making them live in constant fear equal right!?!

Islamic law teaches tolerance towards people of other faiths.

If you don't like Christians, Hindus, Jews or any other faith just because you think they said something absurd about Islam then you are a bad example of a Muslim. So what if somebody bad mouthed or insulted Islam or Muslims? That does not mean we should drop down to their levels and bad mouthing them. Idiotic comments and behavior is only going to reinforce their views.

They are in a Muslim community, they either should live like Muslims do and do not try to make their own path. If they do they should be kicked out of the country and if they insult our holy Prophet (PBUH) with nonsense they should be tried to the full extent of the Blasphemy law.

They are in a Muslim community, they either should live like Muslims do and do not try to make their own path. If they do they should be kicked out of the country and if they insult our holy Prophet (PBUH) with nonsense they should be tried to the full extent of the Blasphemy law.

why should they be kicked out of the country?

that would be treason

Back
Top Bottom