What's new

Domestic & Social Crimes [Mob/ Vigilante justice] Thread

You're not Pakistani, are you? Be honest.

If being Pakistani means to be a bigot of the highest order, have dark ages mentality in 21st century and deny equal right to all then no I’m not.

Do you really live in US? Ever heard of civil liberties? Now be honest.

I only know that freedom of religion is in the constitution. So anyone barking about not having same rights can kiss the part of my body where the sun don't shine.
Anyone who's spent some time in Karachi would know there are many Christians and Parsis who are very wealthy generally old money.
I myself come from a mix religious family where my mom and her side are Catholics. Never been denied any "rights". For the most part middle and upper class Christians live a satisfied life here. As for the poor they suffer the same as Muslims who are poor. Its a pathetic mentality to blame social conditions on religious discrimination.

This is my unbias view because I don't follow either religion closely.

If being Pakistani means to be a bigot of the highest order, have dark ages mentality in 21st century and deny equal right to all then no I’m not.

Yes, I didn't think you were Pakistani. And no, being a Pakistani doesn't mean being any of those things. But reveling in other people's pain & misery like you do shows you aren't Pakistani.

Do you really live in US? Ever heard of civil liberties? Now be honest.

Yes, I live in the US, & we're talking about Pakistan, not the US. Period.

I only know that freedom of religion is in the constitution. So anyone barking about not having same rights can kiss the part of my body where the sun don't shine.

Here is just one law;

298-C. Person of Quadiani group, etc., calling himself a Muslim or preaching or propagating his faith: Any person of the Quadiani group or the Lahori group (who call themselves 'Ahmadis' or by any other name), who directly or indirectly, poses himself as a Muslim, or calls, or refers to, his faith as Islam, or preaches or propagates his faith, or invites others to accept his faith, by words, either spoken or written, or by visible representations, or in any manner whatsoever outrages the religious feelings of Muslims shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to three years and shall also be liable to fine.

Ordinance XX - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistani constitution is an apartheid constitution.

Now when can I kiss?

This is my unbias view because I don't follow either religion closely.

Don't know if its unbiased but its certainly based on ignorance. There are numerous documented cases of Christians being mistreated. However this phenomenon is more prevalent in Punjab that is why you have a different perception. Do not confuse your personal experience with the whole picture. If you have not met a rapist does not mean rapes do not happen and we should deny their existance.

Here is just one law;

Now where can I kiss?

This is some ordinance against Ahmadis. They have been designated as a separate religion. If it stopped them from practising their religion then it would be a stab at their liberty.
Maybe you don't know much but Ahmadis make up a sizeable amount in the Pakistani Army.
Your trying really hard but keep trying. Practice makes perfect.

Here is just one law;

Now when can I kiss?

Yes, this is for the Ahmadi group. I thought we were taking about Christians & other minorities here?

Ahmadis have to go through more injustices as compared to other religious minorities. And I hope & wish they are able to get their rights, even if I don't agree with their views. Period.

Don't know if its unbiased but its certainly based on ignorance.

Its ignorance because I'm protecting my country and I nor anyone I know have been subject to discrimination based on religious faith.
So now this is ignorance but your past posts are 100% perfect :tup:

Yes, I didn't think you were Pakistani. And no, being a Pakistani doesn't mean being any of those things. But reveling in other people's pain & misery like you do shows you aren't Pakistani.

What are you referring to? I am the one complaining of human rights to which you declare me non-Pakistani.

Yes, I live in the US, & we're talking about Pakistan, not the US. Period.

So Pakistan does not have civil liberties, you agree.

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Yes, this is for the Ahmadi group. I thought we were taking about Christians & other minorities here?

Ahmadis have to go through more injustices as compared to other religious minorities. And I hope & wish they are able to get their rights, even if I don't agree with their views. Period.

This is what you said;

I only know that freedom of religion is in the constitution.

Its ignorance because I'm protecting my country and I nor anyone I know have been subject to discrimination based on religious faith.
So now this is ignorance but your past posts are 100% perfect :tup:

Karachiite bhai, forget this guy. You yourself know me well on this forum, & I have never shied away from the fact when I said my sect has faced a lot of injustices as well, maybe even more than what other religious minorities have had to face. My dad's brother was shot dead in Malir in the 90s by terrorists when he provided free healthcare to the locals there. A month ago, my cousin's husband got killed in the form of target killings in Gulshan-e-Iqbal. We all have our grievances. I want to work together with everyone to resolve the injustices we face in society. I see you, & every other citizen regardless of religion 100% Pakistani. I do not see things through the spectrum of religion. Forget the haters like Meesna that revel in other people's pain & misery, no need to get disheartened by their talk.

No, Pakistan has civil liberties, but it is far from ideal, & we need to work on that to make our society better. We are a young country, the US only gave voting rights to women a few decades ago, & slavery was legalized till the first 90 years of the US's independence. It was abolished only in 1865 under the 13th amendment of the US constitution, & the US has gotten its independence in 1776. So you need to look at things in perspective.

This is what you said;

I didn't say that.

No, Pakistan has civil liberties, but it is far from ideal,

What? Islamic Republic is far from perfect compared to kuffar states? What happened?

But seriously, in contrast to what you are implying, Pakistan was fine when it came into being. Its the so called Islamisation process that has brought it to this state. Compared to US, Pakistan has actually gone backwards.

Quoting directly from the constitution:

20. Freedom to profess religion and to manage religious institutions.
Subject to law, public order and morality:-
(a) every citizen shall have the right to profess, practise and propagate his religion; and
(b) every religious denomination and every sect thereof shall have the right to establish, maintain and manage its religious institutions.

21. Safeguard against taxation for purposes of any particular religion.
No person shall be compelled to pay any special tax the proceeds of which are to be spent on the propagation or maintenance of any religion other than his own.

22. Safeguards as to educational institutions in respect of religion, etc.
(1) No person attending any educational institution shall be required to receive religious instruction, or take part in any religious ceremony, or attend religious worship, if such instruction, ceremony or worship relates to a religion other than his own.
(2) In respect of any religious institution, there shall be no discrimination against any community in the granting of exemption or concession in relation to taxation.
(3) Subject to law:
(a) no religious community or denomination shall be prevented from providing religious instruction for pupils of that community or denomination in any educational institution maintained wholly by that community or denomination; and
(b) no citizen shall be denied admission to any educational institution receiving aid from public revenues on the ground only of race, religion, caste or place of birth.

25. Equality of citizens.
(1) All citizens are equal before law and are entitled to equal protection of law.

26. Non-discrimination in respect of access to public places.
(1) In respect of access to places of public entertainment or resort not intended for religious purposes only, there shall be no discrimination against any citizen on the ground only of race, religion, caste, sex, residence or place of birth.

27. Safeguard against discrimination in services.
(1) No citizen otherwise qualified for appointment in the service of Pakistan shall be discriminated against in respect of any such appointment on the ground only of race, religion, caste, sex, residence or place of birth.

[Chapter 1: Fundamental Rights] of [Part II: Fundamental Rights and Principles of Policy]

These are effectively null and void.

Here is the real story;

298-C. Person of Quadiani group, etc., calling himself a Muslim or preaching or propagating his faith: Any person of the Quadiani group or the Lahori group (who call themselves 'Ahmadis' or by any other name), who directly or indirectly, poses himself as a Muslim, or calls, or refers to, his faith as Islam, or preaches or propagates his faith, or invites others to accept his faith, by words, either spoken or written, or by visible representations, or in any manner whatsoever outrages the religious feelings of Muslims shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to three years and shall also be liable to fine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom