What's new

Domestic & Social Crimes [Mob/ Vigilante justice] Thread

Islam desperately needs a renaissance . Clearly there is something very wrong here.

Islam desperately needs a renaissance . Clearly there is something very wrong here.
No Sir Islam is the fastest growing Religion in the world and the world should be careful because we don't tolerate insult of our PROPHET SAW

No Sir Islam is the fastest growing Religion in the world and the world should be careful because we don't tolerate insult of our PROPHET SAW

Yes you kill them. I rest my case. Islam definitely needs a renaissance.

Yes you kill them. I rest my case. Islam definitely needs a renaissance.
No Sir You Need Islam and these Ahmedis to need to come back to Islam and every Non Muslim should avoid insulting our PROPHET SAW or it will increase tensions

Am I a Heretic?

There is something wrong with me.

I see the everyday killing of Shias, Ahmadis and Christians in my fatherland and something in me recoils in horror. While the gruesome acts of these killers are met with a mute applause by most of my countrymen, why is it that these revolt me?

They tell me I am a heretic.

I tell them to please open their eyes and look around. That they will find every city, town, village and family now infested with these bigots. That these pious killers appeal to the worst passions of the human heart. That they sow the seeds of dissonance and hatred wherever they go. That sectarian hatred is only the beginning and a time is not very far when, in the name of God, they will get brother to denounce brother, wives to inform on their husbands, mothers to accuse their children and neighbors to spy on their neighbors. I tell them that given the power these extremists will punish dissent with whip, chain, and slaughter. They laugh at me and tell me scornfully that I am a heretic. They say why should mercy be shown to someone whom God will burn in eternal fire? They promise me dark dungeons as my ultimate abode where my flesh will rot in the clasp of chains and flames will devour me forever.

Am I a Heretic? | Truth Spring

If u ignore the big picture then these small things will keep happening! Pakistan and most of the Muslim countries have declared ahmadis as kafir n this is the reality now if u don't fix this problem then more students will be expelled more racism n more misbehave.

It would be better for all the Ahmadis to move out of pakistan in my opinion

If u ignore the big picture then these small things will keep happening! Pakistan and most of the Muslim countries have declared ahmadis as kafir n this is the reality now if u don't fix this problem then more students will be expelled more racism n more misbehave.

umm..........instead of moving them out of Pakistan how about we educate ourselves learn to respect our fellow Pakistanis even if we disagree with their religion stay in peace with our minorities , leaving them be and give them equal rights instead ?

If you dont like your face,then breaking mirror is no solution

umm..........instead of moving them out of Pakistan how about we educate ourselves learn to respect our fellow Pakistanis even if we disagree with their religion stay in peace with our minorities , leaving them be and give them equal rights instead ?
Who is getting equal rights in pakistan other then elites..?
Here Greed is much bigger problem then intolerance........

Friend this is not about that christian guy,its about Quran,who threw Quran on the road?
Every year when the canals are flow less in winter for cleaning,its common to see paper of Quran and some times complete Qurans in the mud,who does this?
We Muslims use Quranic verses in "Taveez" and Jado Tona and carry the same verses all the time(in bathroom or bathing),who is responsible?
Actually the matter is perception,we Muslims think ourselves as owners of Islam,we do not see ourselves but point to others.
No one has harmed Islam other than Muslims,

i don't approvE such actions

TARIQ

There lots of on going problems in pakistan, Nobody against the minorities rights, well its an gud option to resolve all of our problems with mutual understanding.... and Its neccesary that we must choose better policey makers ....

Back
Top Bottom