What's new

Domestic & Social Crimes [Mob/ Vigilante justice] Thread

Cb4 is a prime example of the reason this thread exists..and why it should NOT exist.
His avatar is the despicable person responsible for breaking up the country due to his racist attitude.

I disagree with you on Ayub Khan, I believe it was not him, but primarily our Prime Minister in the 1970s, who was responsible for the breakup of Pakistan.

Chicha...I don need any Zakir Naik or any scholar to understand ...My Indian constitution says all Muslim are same...nowhere they divided in to Sia, Sunni, wahabi or Ahmadi...be very clear.
Sir Ahmadi are not Muslims and your Constitution is nothing in front Of Quran and Sunnah

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

Guys..have some tolerance...If any person does not fit into your view ..Does not mean that you will kill them or you will hate him.

Thanks,
-Shree
Sir we can't tolerate insult of our PROPHET SAW and Ahmadis should be careful about it

if that was the case since 60 + years , there will be no non muslims in pakistan

we don't kill everybody but there r some laws which everybody has to obey

regarding the tolerance this lady should also have shown some tolerance
BUT SHE DIDNOT

TARIQ

I got it... that law called blasphemy...I Know how this law is being used by Pakistani people.

actually when it comes to austere views on women and the whole "women rights" thing, Ahmeddis have some of the most hardline views

I was replying to "cb4" he was saying that edhi is a gujrati muhajir and not a urdu muhajir so he doesn't count as a muhajir

According to common sense anyone who crossed the border to seek permanent settlement in Pakistan during 1947-51 was a muhajir

Then in that case, I will be known as a mohajir... I think 70% of Pakistan's population now will be based on your analysis. This is not the issue. The fact is whether there is a Punjabi mohajir, a Sindhi mohajir, or even a Gujrati mohair,... they all had contributions in some ways to make Pakistan. Their historic ties including culture and language, have been proven historically to be similar. The issue i'm raising here is about Urdu Speaking community. Yes, they are a type of mohajirs, there is absolutely no doubt about that. But, what i am focusing or trying to clear here is their post 1947 historic ties with some of Pakistan's current/existing ethnics. There is absolutely no similarity and rather i'm going to say that, Urdu mohajirs (from UP, and Bihar) are more like Hindus from India. This by the way is not racism its a fact you simply cannot deny. They are NOT close to punjabis, sindhis, pakhtoons, baluchis, kashmirs, etc... Lets put it this way, IMO, the formation of Bangladesh was correct. That country or territory is far away from us and thus there were no actual historic/cultrual ties. They are totally different people. They had everything in their own place. Why would they want to be part of Pakistan? In theory, Bangalis did not accept urdu language therefore the movement came to start from this angle. Don't forget that there are Biharis in Bangladesh. They were beaten because of their inadequte behaviour.

actually when it comes to austere views on women and the whole "women rights" thing, Ahmeddis have some of the most hardline views

Alot of the Ahmadi women I know of fear to talk to me in public as they are not allowed to do so, the men within their households make it very clear that they are not to speak to others and from the clip at the top, this man who was the leader of Ahmadis, before his death actually promotes what he calls "normal, moderate chastisement" of women.................

Alot of the Ahmadi women I know of fear to talk to me in public as they are not allowed to do so, the men within their households make it very clear that they are not to speak to others and from the clip at the top, this man who was the leader of Ahmadis, before his death actually promotes what he calls "normal, moderate chastisement" of women.................

Nahi yaar,
I have found them to be very liberal.
Can't say much about their family laws etc ...

Okay, I was being silent all this time, was waiting if news comes in main stream. This incident happened in my Institution COMSATS Lahore. There is sticker pasted at some places in institution and also in hostels containing Anti Ahmedi remarks. Girl was disturbed due to some reasons and she vented out her anger on by Scratching the anti ahmedi sticker pasted on Girls hostel wall and remove the sticker from the wall, tore it apart and then throw it on the floor, Girls hostel guard and some other girls was watching the whole incidence

Unfortunately, the sticker had a Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) name on it, Guard got angry, told the warden of the hostel, Warden locked her up in the room, news leaked out, Other girls start gathering out sider her room, Warden called her parents who took her immediately, police called up they came and a case was registered against her.

that's what happened

A nice and neutral view.

Dear friends
"last year a Christian guy who collects garbage from streets ,gave my aunt a complete Quran and said I found it on the road"
so what can be done with that?
We Muslims are very emotional,nothing more

Very sad news but this is the fate of Ahmadis. Most Pakistanis have gotten so intolerant and extreme. And then they cry why this country is in a pathetic state.

Discrimination in some form of other is prevelant across all socities.But the real problem arises only when the sane stop raising their voice.Pakistani moderates should see to it that she gets justice.

Back
Top Bottom