What's new

Domestic & Social Crimes [Mob/ Vigilante justice] Thread

Okay, I was being silent all this time, was waiting if news comes in main stream. This incident happened in my Institution COMSATS Lahore. There is sticker pasted at some places in institution and also in hostels containing Anti Ahmedi remarks. Girl was disturbed due to some reasons and she vented out her anger on by Scratching the anti ahmedi sticker pasted on Girls hostel wall and remove the sticker from the wall, tore it apart and then throw it on the floor, Girls hostel guard and some other girls was watching the whole incidence

Unfortunately, the sticker had a Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) name on it, Guard got angry, told the warden of the hostel, Warden locked her up in the room, news leaked out, Other girls start gathering out sider her room, Warden called her parents who took her immediately, police called up they came and a case was registered against her.

that's what happened

Big thanks for telling the whole story...

Sir! Pakistan is a free country pplz are free to preach and do anything peacefully... We donot put restrictions on the freedom of speech and basic human rights.The institution can't restrain people from their religious practice or beliefs.....:smokin:

What if some Sunni group wants to put up posters against Shias, or vice versa? Or some conservative group wants to put up a poster against women's education?

It's a tricky situation and it's best not to go down that road: just ban all religious posters.

Exactly. What on earth is a religious poster doing in an IT school in the first place?

The school's job is to teach people IT, not police their religious beliefs.

If they don't let it, someone higher up will find dead bodies of their relatives murdered by these terrorist student organizations....just like the old days of KU and Altaf Hussain and all the political non-sense.

This intolerance thing is getting out of hand...........universities are places of higher learning, to nourish your mind. When Germany went all hell lose on Britain, they made one thing sure that non of the bombs ever hit Oxford or Cambridge...as they are places of elite learning for the mankind.......but in Pakistan...it's all about ideas. Many say education will change the minds of Pakistanis....but when you look at the incident(s) like this......it seems like people are so radicalized that nothing can change them.
Sad day indeed.

If they don't let it, someone higher up will find dead bodies of their relatives murdered by these terrorist student organizations....just like the old days of KU and Altaf Hussain and all the political non-sense.

This intolerance thing is getting out of hand...........universities are places of higher learning, to nourish your mind. When Germany went all hell lose on Britain, they made one thing sure that non of the bombs ever hit Oxford or Cambridge...as they are places of elite learning for the mankind.......but in Pakistan...it's all about ideas. Many say education will change the minds of Pakistanis....but when you look at the incident(s) like this......it seems like people are so radicalized that nothing can change them.
Sad day indeed.

It's the law of the jungle -- the powerful and vicious prevail!

Police can't do their job because they will either get killed or fired by some high level official who is also a religious nut. Pakistani people can't seem to understand the concept of live and let live. Why is it so hard to focus on your own religion and let others practice theirs?

Go to any Indian Muslim Scholar and ask him Whether Ahmedi is muslim or not, I would suggest you to go to Dr.Zakir Naik.

He is a loony and I would not go 100 metres within his vicinity, as would any sane person even if he is a Muslim. Also according to Indian constitution they are Muslims.

At Bangalore Book Fair there was a stall from Ahmadi Muslim Guys, I was very impressed with the progressive thinking that they were having … I believe peoples have some wrong assumption about him… They gave me some books to read… It was really good to understand them….Love for all Hate for none….Good one.

Go to any Indian Muslim Scholar and ask him Whether Ahmedi is muslim or not, I would suggest you to go to Dr.Zakir Naik.

Chicha...I don need any Zakir Naik or any scholar to understand ...My Indian constitution says all Muslim are same...nowhere they divided in to Sia, Sunni, wahabi or Ahmadi...be very clear.

Lady should be careful when she was tearing a poster with the name of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW what was she thinking that she will not get any reaction

Guys..have some tolerance...If any person does not fit into your view ..Does not mean that you will kill them or you will hate him.

Thanks,
-Shree

Guys..have some tolerance...If any person does not fit into your view ..Does not mean that you will kill them or you will hate him.

Thanks,
-Shree

if that was the case since 60 + years , there will be no non muslims in pakistan

we don't kill everybody but there r some laws which everybody has to obey

regarding the tolerance this lady should also have shown some tolerance
BUT SHE DIDNOT

TARIQ

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom